Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife (30005 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Creamz(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
byvan03:
Very foolish woman.
seconded. How can your husband die 4th of October 2010 and you are already married May the next year. Not even up to a year after
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by purem(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
AFONJAZ wit there wahala
Be like
Romeo and
Juliet

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Greatzeus(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
With the way people carry the world on their heads,and are ready to kill or maim anything that stands on their way,I wonder if they really think of dying oneday Or do they think they will be here forever Especially that my boss grin
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by shumuel(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kill him, he is heartless anyways sad
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by jomoh: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
byvan03:
Very foolish woman.

This is very insensitive and uncalled for. The woman already admitted to being naive and illiterate. She sort the help of someone she thought knows better and in a position to help but she was deceived.

Anybody can be in her position. Even an educated person can fall prey to it.

Its like going to a lawyer for help. Inspite of the fact that you're paying the lawyer, you just still have to trust the lawyer because you don't know better than the lawyer when it comes to law but instead of the lawyer to do his job, he turns around to dupe you.

Now in this situation would you say you were foolish to trust someone you thought knows better than you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Zedoo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Haha you have been don jazzied
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by danielenyinka(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Afonja men and their ways of life
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by sweetcocoa(f): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Just imagine some human beings are just something else. Smh.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by MAKABBEY(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
the in-laws are wicked.... I am happy to see the judge reaction.... the woman will be favour and her properties will be hers again.... my advice for ladies.... never trust ur husband family wen it comes to properties and money, especially Igbo people... they can kill coz of wot is not theirs ....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Maximus85(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
One chance
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by ultimate73(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
sorry
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by AngelicBeing: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Working hard to gather belongings and some long throated person from the blues just come and pounce on them in the name of love is very heart-choking

I doubt if this man can provide all he had taken from that woman. At least the court should help her recover her former husbands house...that's if the court does not resolve for a 50-50 possession share as pertaining to legal marriage sha.

Very unfortunate for the woman sad
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by morbeta(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
In this situation, the court should prove that the last hope of a common man is actually the court it self.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Simoneblosson(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
God bless that Judge, good people still abound
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Ezionye(f): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pamela9os:
Where in Nigeria will this happen..don't you have childrens
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by princessayesha(f): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thief...Ole grin
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by mira4u: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmmm thought they said women are the only gold diggers and reapers e kwa
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by tzargeemedia: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
hmm
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by sweetcocoa(f): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
byvan03:
Very foolish woman.
Story said she wasn't learned, she was just naive.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by lonelydora: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pamela9os:
Where in Nigeria will this happen..don't you have childrens?

Not good for your beauty.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by nNEOo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
zabadii:
Ilorin Afonja

Bros abeg I fit ask you something
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Story said she wasn't learned, she was just naive.

Someone can be uneducated and still smart.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
jomoh:

This is very insensitive and uncalled for. The woman already admitted to being naive and illiterate. She sort the help of someone she thought knows better and in a position to help but she was deceived.

Anybody can be in her position. Even an educated person can fall prey to it.

Its like going to a lawyer for help. Inspite of the fact that you're paying the lawyer, you just still have to trust the lawyer because you don't know better than the lawyer when it comes to law but instead of the lawyer to do his job, he turns around to dupe you.

Now in this situation would you say you were foolish to trust someone you thought knows better than you.

So getting pregnant for the so called helper is part of being naive? This is a matured woman! Her life just got further complicated.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Creamz:
seconded. How can your husband die 4th of October 2010 and you are already married May the next year. Not even up to a year after

Everything is obviously wrong with her.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
eherbal:
No one is immune to foolishness.we've all been foolish one time in our lives .her story is heart wrenching

If this wrenched your heart, then you need to buy some shock absorber. This is a grade A foolishness for a matured woman. Which part wrenched your heart the most? The getting married within 6months part or the getting pregnant part?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by chibuzorAbia: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
African women and their reckless careless use of their ovaries. They are the cause of much of the suffering in our country today. Why can't they just have one child and channel their energy developing self and society?
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
thorpido:
She was just naïve and fell for a man with sugar-coated tongue.

Oya nah, make she enjoy her sugar coated tongue.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by MayhorE(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ehyaaaaa.. That's one chance o
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by sweetcocoa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
byvan03:

Someone can be uneducated and still smart.
I don't see how she wasn't being smart, she just trusted him was all.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by capatainrambo: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
this woman whoever you are you are a stupid idiot who deserves to be shot in-between the eyes

may God save men from idiots like this ewu gambia I'm sure she must have dragged this properties from d late husbands family

I pray this new husband takes evrytin and send u packing fool
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I don't see how she wasn't being smart, she just trusted him was all.

Trust indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.