Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife (30018 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by akaahs(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
It serve her right, u husband died not upto 2 yrs u think the best think to do his to jump into anoda man without proper investigating who u re loving now u eyes don clear after robbing u of everything. Afonjas wives re not smiling is from one divorce to anoda in dis recession. Afonjas men pls be loyal nd faithful to women.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by addlogg(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
byvan03:
Very foolish woman.
only a fool knows the path of a fool. Receive sense before the end of 2016 in the mighty name of Jesus!
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by sweetcocoa(f): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
byvan03:

Trust indeed.
Lol, you don't believe in trust?
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Charly68: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
At Lola can not & will never die well. Why would a man capitalize on the helpless condition of a widow in distress & deceived her only to multiply her afflictions. He will suffer in life before he dies. Whatever somebody sows he would surely reap.
Infect such a wicked man should be jailed to teach others a great lesson.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by paradigmshift(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
poison the man
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by precious1967(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
holiday dey for january 1st, d magistrate should pick another date.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by blazer234: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2016
NotOfThis:
I hope she'll be able to get back the house that
she and her late husband worked hard to build.

Why does ur comment sound like that of someone dat wants us to click on her profile and like her dp?

Well, it worked. I came, I clicked and I saw and I liked.

BTW, I like ur dimples ma.

Hoping you are single ma

Cos I wanna meet u ma

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by eherbal(m): 1:37am On Dec 23, 2016
She was taken advantage of because of her ignorance. Let's have a human face. It could be you tomorrow
byvan03:

If this wrenched your heart, then you need to buy some shock absorber. This is a grade A foolishness for a matured woman. Which part wrenched your heart the most? The getting married within 6months part or the getting pregnant part?
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by awoluyi(m): 2:31am On Dec 23, 2016
delpee:
Cursed are those who take advantage of widows, the fatherless/motherless and orphans. angry
. The wrath of God has emcompassed this gold digger, peace will elude him in the remaining days of his sojourn on planet earth. And for the woman, she was too much in a hurry to marry after losing her life. She should have realised that as widow with properity left behind for her by her late husband will attract fake suitors (a k a gold diggers).

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by successity5(m): 2:52am On Dec 23, 2016
byvan03:
Very foolish woman.
she is not foolish please, try to understand her story very well.............for instance, when someone is very sick and looking for solution to get well, anything given to that person he/she will take and drink/swallow believing to be cured, so what am trying to here is that the woman was/is seriously in need of help and she saw the so call Agboola who promised to help her and so.................Devil in human form

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 23, 2016
The Court President acted fairly but the wife's hands are not clean.

“He later told me he was married and has four children. We got married on May 20, 2011, in Ilorin, my hometown.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by babooshka: 5:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmmm, tins dey happen o. D man is really mean. Abeg, OP try 2 follow this case up, I want know as d matter take end. Tnx.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by AAhmdi(m): 5:33am On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=thorpido post=52172402]She was just naïve and fell for a man with sugar-coated tongue.

Just 7 months after her husband's death she got married.. Too bad for her
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 23, 2016
-
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Mskrisx(f): 7:07am On Dec 23, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
African women and their reckless careless use of their ovaries. They are the cause of much of the suffering in our country today. Why can't they just have one child and channel their energy developing self and society?

My guy I was talking with a colleague and she we dived into family affairs,next she asked me was "nne how many kids you go like born"? " I replied thus; if I marry, na two I go born and if I no marry na one I go born." She kept looking at me disgustedly.

If only we Africans will understand that bearing millions of kids only puts us in more trouble. 3 na crowd! One Ngozi Okonjo-Iwela is better than 5 Aninis, Shina Rambo, Osisikankwu and that Oye whatever that terrorised Lagos and its inhabitants in the 70's.

But no! Nigerians especially think the more kids you have, the more you are to be counted worthy of existing. E dey pain me well...well.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Prettyenit18(f): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2016
That woman is just unlucky. The unkind relatives, the new husband. Just sad cry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by thorpido(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=AAhmdi post=52181829][/quote]There's really no time frame to this thing,it's the society that just determines it.
If the husband is dead,a woman can move on at anytime.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by BotafogoJunior(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Mskrisx:

My guy I was talking with a colleague and she we dived into family affairs,next she asked me was "nne how many kids you go like born"? " I replied thus; if I marry, na two I go born and if I no marry na one I go born." She kept looking at me disgustedly.

If only we Africans will understand that bearing millions of kids only puts us in more trouble. 3 na crowd! One Ngozi Okonjo-Iwela is better than 5 Aninis, Shina Rambo, Osisikankwu and that Oye whatever that terrorised Lagos and its inhabitants in the 70's.

But no! Nigerians especially think the more kids you have, the more you are to be counted worthy of existing. E dey pain me well...well.
oya come and marry me,me i like this your orientation and I am serious oh!!!
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by tobiasbeecher: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2016
Pamela9os:
Where in Nigeria will this happen..don't you have childrens?
Which one be "childrens" madam?
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by seriousstudies: 8:57am On Dec 23, 2016
Funny enough!, The adjournment date is on a Sunday(1 ,Jan, 2017)..... Just thinking aloud though!!!
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Seanjay(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2016
jomoh:

This is very insensitive and uncalled for. The woman already admitted to being naive and illiterate. She sort the help of someone she thought knows better and in a position to help but she was deceived.

Anybody can be in her position. Even an educated person can fall prey to it.

Its like going to a lawyer for help. Inspite of the fact that you're paying the lawyer, you just still have to trust the lawyer because you don't know better than the lawyer when it comes to law but instead of the lawyer to do his job, he turns around to dupe you.

Now in this situation would you say you were foolish to trust someone you thought knows better than you.

Don't mind him jare for calling her foolish woman he's just hypocrite, how many of this so called educated people are been scammed by MMM?
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by toprealman: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
byvan03:
Very foolish woman.
she was tricked. In matters of the heart you just can't tell. Its a lonely world out there alone, don't blame her....victim of circumstance I suppose.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wow what a disaster on the lady.

Fear some men o... They can scheme and do the unpredictable to lay hands on a woman's property or cars.

It's that bad.. And if one is desperate to have a man, then OYO.. be ready to face the music.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
eherbal:
She was taken advantage of because of her ignorance. Let's have a human face. It could be you tomorrow

Human face indeed, nah it will rather be you, I don't have that foolish*ness licence to operate. Thanks for the offer.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
addlogg:
only a fool knows the path of a fool. Receive sense before the end of 2016 in the mighty name of Jesus!

Who is this drooling imb*ecile? Better go die for who kill you, no be me.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
successity5:
she is not foolish please, try to understand her story very well.............for instance, when someone is very sick and looking for solution to get well, anything given to that person he/she will take and drink/swallow believing to be cured, so what am trying to here is that the woman was/is seriously in need of help and she saw the so call Agboola who promised to help her and so.................Devil in human form

God gave us the spirit of discernment for a reason, I mean who gets married barely six months after a spouse 's death? The deceitful man cannot be excused, but we have brains for a reason,.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by jchioma: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Working hard to gather belongings and some long throated person from the blues just come and pounce on them in the name of love is very heart-choking. I feel for the woman.

I doubt if this man can provide all he had taken from that woman. At least the court should help her recover her former husbands house...that's if the court does not resolve for a 50-50 possession share as pertaining to legal marriage sha.

The man is married to 3 women ! Which court will agree to a 50-50 possession in such a glaring case of impersonation and fraud! Mr. Agboola is wicked!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by superemmy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Receive Sense IJN

vesselchino:
Blame senate for this!

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
jchioma:

The man is married to 3 women ! Which court will agree to a 50-50 possession in such a glaring case of impersonation and fraud! Mr. Agboola is wicked!
Well. That's the demerit of legal marriage. Even if he marries 10 times, as long as they are legal matrimonies, divorce goes with a 50:50 property seperation. And for him to have 3wives and still keeps them, it means the previous 2 weren't legally married to him. It even certifies further an equal sharing of property

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by eherbal(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Your pride and arrogance stinks to the high heavens. Before this year runs out, you'll display the highest level of foolishness unrivalled and unparalled. You won't see it coming, it'll just drop itself on you,then you'll know no one is perfect. Expect your lessons sooner than you think perfect human being smiley
byvan03:

Human face indeed, nah it will rather be you, I don't have that foolish*ness licence to operate. Thanks for the offer.

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by byvan03: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2016
eherbal:
Your pride and arrogance stinks to the high heavens. Before this year runs out, you'll display the highest level of foolishness unrivalled and unparalled. You won't see it coming, it'll just drop itself on you,then you'll know no one is perfect. Expect your lessons sooner than you think perfect human being smiley

Better continue with your foolishness parade and stop looking for company. Nah by force to be foolish where you come from? Let my arrogance and pride choke the breath out of you, no cares !You would have been better off if you spent this much energy trying to get yourself a functioning brain.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife by eherbal(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
byvan03:

Better continue with your foolishness parade and stop looking for company. Nah by force to be foolish where you come from? Let my arrogance and pride choke the breath out of you, no cares !You would have been better off if you spent this much energy trying to get yourself a functioning brain.
pride goeth before a fall. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.