Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide (24224 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Donniefred(m): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2016
Casting Crowns - Nathaniel Bassey!!!

Way Maker - Sinach

Jesus is here - Isabella

Wonderful wonder - Nathaniel Bassey

Onishe Iyanu - Nathaniel Bassey & Lovesong

We wait on you - Steve Crowns

4 Likes

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by P0intBlank(m): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2016
Fill me up -Tasha Cobbs

Jesus I love you - Sinach

I live for you - Sinach

Stood in the gap - Steve Willz

Way Maker - Sinach

2 Likes

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by obidirector(m): 2:34am On Dec 24, 2016
нello gυyѕ cнecĸ oυт мy new ѕong vιa тнe lιnĸ вelow

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by HIRAETH: 2:47am On Dec 24, 2016
..... Brb
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Skillz92: 3:42am On Dec 24, 2016
[center]free Gospel Music Promotion[/center]
send your gospel songs to gospel@praisebars.com for free promotion. reach million of people around the world through our gospel promotion platform. take active part in this offer will it last.

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Aystarz: 3:52am On Dec 24, 2016
sakalisis:
cool
Just gimme Funbi's 'Halleluyah' and I'm aiggh
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Moblord(m): 3:55am On Dec 24, 2016
OP you should have posted download Links na
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by soulfood(m): 4:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Gospel songs should not be relegated to a category when several of the artistes are doing great music that appeals to everyone. Gospel artistes can do more and be more. See my profile for access to bigger platform.
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by HIRAETH: 4:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Songs to play this season
1.pentatonix cover of joy to the world(perfect delivery)
2 . pentatonix.. That is Christmas to me
3.casting crowns by Nathaniel bassey
4.the blood by Nathaniel bassey
5.any other Christian songs
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 24, 2016
mine is this...

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by coalcoal1(m): 5:14am On Dec 24, 2016
great....

listen to these great songs too.... a wonderful Christmas collection by a great diva...

Comfort and joy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnznDsdS9jU

Drummer boy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNKN7Znsgl0

Joy to the world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u1HG_XKLUU

O holy night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VVVfKsEaIo

The first noel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDFyrx7mf80
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by sinaj(f): 5:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Donniefred:
Casting Crowns - Nathaniel Bassey!!!

Way Maker - Sinaj

Jesus is here - Isabella

Wonderful wonder - Nathaniel Bassey

Onishe Iyanu - Nathaniel Bassey & Lovesong

We wait on you - Steve Crowns
It's Sinach not sinaj

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by yusluvad(m): 5:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Odun Lo Sopin By Mama D. A. Fasoyin. . .

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by kixo(m): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2016
mine is:
1. A prayer: Sammie okposo ft Nathaniel Bassey and Gabriel Eziashi
2.I will follow you- Donnie Mcclurkin
3. Ada- Only you Jesus
4.Intentional/Made A way---Travis Greene
5.Eze ndi Eze- Frank Edwards and Don Moen
6. Angels Cry- Sonnie Badu
7.Oluwa Etobi- Tope Alabi
8. Celebrate Jesus- Nathaniel Bassey
9. Great are you Lord- Sinach
10. All Steve Crown songs

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Dramadiddy(m): 6:34am On Dec 24, 2016
Holy Ghost air ty bello ft Nathaniel bassey
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by GlorifiedSon: 6:36am On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat (around Ajah)
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Cymaxy: 6:38am On Dec 24, 2016
I meditate with these songs:
Onise Iyanu by Nathalie Bassey
Oghene doh by Frank Edwards
Power belongs to you by Chris Shalom
Baba by Sonnie Badu
Agama yegi Ekile By Frank Edwards
Healing Rain By Michael W Smith
Lifted hands by Eben ft Jahdiel
God all by yourself By Eben
and lots of other song that brings me closer to God when Worshiping My Father!
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by sexychacha(f): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Bulie by Preye Odede
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by oshorstan(f): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2016
something dey move my leg ooo , Halleluyah, by Frank Edwards..Noise iyanu & all nathaniel bassey song, All Eben songs, Travis greene, tye tribette songs, and my brother & son, Mali music jamal ....I Love gospel music
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by uhalauju(f): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Tasha Cobbs......Immediately

Tasha cobbs.......Jesus saves
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by CallMeNJay: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Santa
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Abimbex007: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2016
adeaks:
1. Ka Anyi Bulie - Frank Edwards ft Don Moen.

I just can't get over Don Moen singing in Igbo. Fantastic. cheesy

2. Onise Iyanu - Nathaniel Bassey ft Micah Stampley

This song speaks for itself.

3. Take your Glory - Nathaniel Bassey.

A song in which you unequivocally state that all glory belongs to God. Seeing the end of the year is not by one's power...God deserves all the glory. One of my favorite Nathaniel Bassey songs. Actually you could give me just about any Nathaniel Bassey song and it would make the list. He is that good.

4. Korede - Mike Abdul.

I looove this slow song. Great beat and fantastic delivery in Yoruba. My favorite line is : "No be me dey fight, na me dey win..Grace and mercy lo wa mi ri" That line always evokes an image where people believe they are fighting me, but God is fighting my battles while I am the one physically claiming the victories. grin

5. Made a way/Intentional - Travis Greene.

I so love this KOREDE song and The Way You Father Me by Elijah Oyelade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Aremu01(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2016
Odun n lo sopin...
Cac Goodwomen Choir
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Darkseid(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Gucci Mane - St. Brick intro
Dopest Christmas song ever.
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2016
Abimbex007:

I so love this KOREDE song and The Way You Father Me by Elijah Oyelade

The way you father me - great, great song. That's the only song of his that I know though. I think to find more of his songs and download.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by NegeduGrace(f): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2016
1.noella..awesome God 2.you re great -steve crown
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Isholab(f): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Powerful God by Joe praise, you are God alone by McDowell, at the centre of it all by Eben, Onise Iyanu by nathaniel bassey and everything written about you by Steve crown. I feel lifted whenever I listen to the songs
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by mimee9(f): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Sinach. _ way Maker
Frank edwards. _ iyelele
Steve crown. _ we wait on you
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by collinometricx: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2016
the only gospel musik I have on mha then waz semilore by lil kesh... lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Oblongatarh(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2016
If No Be You by BENTEE is the all and all for this season jare!
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by obongtunji: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Great list of songs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Old And Fresh Nigeria Songs All For Free / LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Photos : Top 10 Sexiest Nigerian Male Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.