Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide (24239 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by obinoral1179(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2016
adeaks:
1. Ka Anyi Bulie - Frank Edwards ft Don Moen.

I just can't get over Don Moen singing in Igbo. Fantastic. cheesy

2. Onise Iyanu - Nathaniel Bassey ft Micah Stampley

This song speaks for itself.

3. Take your Glory - Nathaniel Bassey.

A song in which you unequivocally state that all glory belongs to God. Seeing the end of the year is not by one's power...God deserves all the glory. One of my favorite Nathaniel Bassey songs. Actually you could give me just about any Nathaniel Bassey song and it would make the list. He is that good.

4. Korede - Mike Abdul.

I looove this slow song. Great beat and fantastic delivery in Yoruba. My favorite line is : "No be me dey fight, na me dey win..Grace and mercy lo wa mi ri" That line always evokes an image where people believe they are fighting me, but God is fighting my battles while I am the one physically claiming the victories. grin

5. Made a way/Intentional - Travis Greene.
please site to download all this gospel song....
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by beylinko(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2016
1zynnvn:
Made a way- Travis Greene

Fill me up -Tasha Cobbs

you're Bigger- Jacklyn Carr

Jesus at the Center- Israel Houghton

I need you- Donnie Mcclurkin
You are my type of person.

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Donniefred(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2016
sinaj:
It's Sinach not sinaj
Oh! Thanks, didn't see that.
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by sinaj(f): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Donniefred:
Oh! Thanks, didn't see that.
lol u welcome

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by pascal2young(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2016
where can i get these songs to download
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Johnbosco77(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Skillz92:
Christmas is a season of celebration; we celebrate the birth of Jesus who came to save us from the captivity of sin.
However, most churches use this medium to celebrate thanksgiving services to Thank God for life and Guidance throughout the year.
The list below contains 5 songs I believe should top your playlist this Christmas. The selected songs were not selected on the basis that they are Christmas songs; they were all selected based on the fact that their lyrics really show God in action, his love Guidance and faithfulness
1. God over Everything - This is a hit song from the rich boy Frank Edwards released earlier this year. This song tops this list simply because it should. The lyrics, rhythm and rhymes are all saying the same word “God over Everything”.

2. No one like you – this song is a deep stirring worship song from a uk based upcoming gospel music star purist ogboi. This song was able to make this list simply because of its unique style, a combination of ballad, neo-soul and contemporary rock.

3. Unquestionable – this is a song from popular gospel music minister and voice coach segun obe, Composed and produced by phatstringz. A mixture of English, Yoruba and igbo language.

4. He is God – this is a song from a young inspirational music minister De-ola. He is God came barely three months after the Release of her trending song “you are Here”. I chose He is God over you are here because it speaks more to me this yuletide.

5. Deeper – this is a song from the gospel group called Worship city. Deeper is a song from their Album Worship beyond words which was unveiled on August 21 during a concert in Abuja.

http://praisebars.com/top-5-gospel-songs-playlist-this-yuletide/
which site I fit take download dis gospel musics
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by delors(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Well, since this is a 'copy-and-paste' project, I wouldn't talk much but next time mister OP, add links to each song so the songs can be listened to as we read. Thanks
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by andreawills96(f): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
1. miracle worker ... sinanchi 2. offering..... Solomon Lange
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by 1zynnvn(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
beylinko:

You are my type of person.

lol. those songs take me to bed almost every night.My sister made me love Gospel music.

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by MYJIST(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
also add... Travis- here for you cool...
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Abimbex007: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
adeaks:

The way you father me - great, great song. That's the only song of his that I know though. I think to find more of his songs and download.
Me too.
Happy Christmas, Bro.
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Skillz92: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Skillz92: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by bezimo(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2016
I've listened to quite a few melodious gospel songs some of which I recently listened to having obtained them from the submissions of the various posters on this thread

Though difficult to choose, In my view I would say this 5 are the best.

1.Empire-Hilsong United
2.Jesus is here-Isabella
3.Casting crowns-Nathaniel Basset
4.You are great -Steve crow
5. My world needs you-Kirk Franklin

Others also soul lifting
6. Your Name is greater-Dr Lizzy Suleiman
7.Wonder wonderful-Nathaniel Bassey
8. Power flow-Moneique
9. I am bleesed- Ezed beat
10.Way maker-Sinach
11. We wait on you-Steve crow
12. yes you are the lord-Denzel
13 Lift my voice-Frank Edward
14.Glorious God-Elijah Oyelade
15.Hallelujah-Frank Eward
16.Victory-Eben
17. International-Travis Green
18. Onise Iyanu- Nathaniel Bassey
19.Oghene doh-Marvel joks
20.I surrender - Hillsong

Gospel movie soundtracks.
21.I have a father.
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Moblord(m): 4:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Moblord(m): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2016
Skillz92:

Here are Links to where they can be downloaded
http://praisebars.com/frank-edward-god-over-everything/
http://praisebars.com/de-ola-he-is-god/
http://praisebars.com/segun-obe-unquestionable/
http://praisebars.com/worship-city-deeper/
Please do you know where I can get "Have been heard" (Oshe iye, You don win o)
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Clemsworld(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2016
I'm in love With a Nigerian gospel put only thing I have is
'YESU naamam'
Pls help with the song title.
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by ozilip: 4:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Greater than the greater - Peterson Praise
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by ozilip: 4:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide by Godssword1(m): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Latest Gospel Music Free Download,Latest Nigerian Gospel Music,Nigerian Praise and Worship Songs,Nigerian Gospel Music Videos,Latest Naija Gospel Songs 2018-2019,9ja Gospel Music,Latest Christian Music,Gospel Music Lyrics and Videos here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/frank-edwards-songs.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Old And Fresh Nigeria Songs All For Free / Tina Turner Overtakes Fela In Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Vote. / Photos : Top 10 Sexiest Nigerian Male Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.