Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Warning : Camera Failed, What Are The Causes And Best Fix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warning : Camera Failed, What Are The Causes And Best Fix (631 Views)

Easiest Way Of Fixing Samsung Phones Warning Camera Fail / Aliexpress Package Delivery Attempt Failed,what Shld I Do? / Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning : Camera Failed, What Are The Causes And Best Fix by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
any idea on how to fix the topic, tried force stopping the app already still not working.
Thanks
Re: Warning : Camera Failed, What Are The Causes And Best Fix by OVA200(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Please someone should help am also facing the same problem.
Re: Warning : Camera Failed, What Are The Causes And Best Fix by LifegoesonE: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
I have d same problem with my LG G3 "camera has stopped working" gurus come to aid.
Re: Warning : Camera Failed, What Are The Causes And Best Fix by tafat: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2016
ENDTIMEgist:
any idea on how to fix the topic, tried force stopping the app already still not working.
Thanks

Do a hard restart or format ur phone
Re: Warning : Camera Failed, What Are The Causes And Best Fix by GoodyOG: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2016
pls any help...am facung the same issue
Re: Warning : Camera Failed, What Are The Causes And Best Fix by Hexilon: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Force stop camera application
Clear its cache
Unmount SD card

Fix and try again... Worked for me
Re: Warning : Camera Failed, What Are The Causes And Best Fix by Blazingprecious(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Yea kindly see the Solution to CAMERA FAILED or CANNOT CONNECT TO CAMERA by CLICKING HERE

(1) (Reply)

MTN And Lumos To Launch ‘mobile Electricity On Monday / I Need To Choose Between Alcatel And Infinix.. Help Pls / Help Me On My Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.