Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad (30874 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by bastien: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
All

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Beautiful women.

The girls seated on both ends, and the fitness of the singlets on their( 18+ rated) deliberately pushed it out.

Seeing too much wedding pictures these days on Nairaland,and something keeps telling me I cannot run anymore.

Enjoying my sweat,before I change MY things to OUR things,and my house to our house.

And sadly to lose my FREEDOM to go where I want,or do what I like without explaining myself to anybody.

#LastManStanding.
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by IamPopular(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
FutureSenator:

I stand with you

No amount of pre-wedding pics will tempt me to marry soon.. .Kolework
following u too like twitter, but marriage sweet ooo

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by MrDavidson: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
These attires are not for photoshoots. Inappropriate body exposure.

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by sisisioge: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wowzerful! I love these thread grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by fuckpro: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
badassProdigy:
the girl @the extreme left, first row tho...
... You are a boob worshipper ...well done grin

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by fhelihx(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=52194864]The bride is the prettiest kiss kiss[/quote

What about the girl at the last row, extreme left grin
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
fhelihx:
What about the girl at the last row, extreme left grin

The bride is prettier than she is tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by Criticize001(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
badassProdigy:
Please give me her number. I really love the boobs
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by sfinkzslot(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by fhelihx(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The bride is prettier than she is tongue tongue

I hear you undecided
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by segsxpendable(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
badassProdigy:

U and boobs sha....I seperate u in Jesus Name...
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by doublehonor: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool and TheSonOfMark kindly continue. I feel your exchanges

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by HENSEXIE(f): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Beautiful women.

The girls seated on both ends, and the fitness of the singlets on their( 18+ rated) deliberately pushed it out.

Seeing too much wedding pictures these days on Nairaland,and something keeps telling me I cannot run anymore.

Enjoying my sweat,before I change MY things to OUR things,and my house to our house.

And sadly to lose my FREEDOM to go where I want,or do what I like without explaining myself to anybody.

Lolz....dude ure funny,btw marriage isnt all dat bad naaa

BTW...can sum1 pls xplain to me why men dread marriage so much?d mention of marriage sounds like life sentence to dem.its true its nt all rozy,but its stil biutiful wen ure wit d right person.so ova to u guyz

#LastManStanding.

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pretty gang
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by AngelicBeing: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Beautiful women.

#LastManStanding.
cool tongue

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by godwinony(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Beautiful pic..but their makeups be like say huge early morning eye shit dey their eyes..
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by Tiffbuxas: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
FutureSenator:

I stand with you

No amount of pre-wedding pics will tempt me to marry soon.. .Kolework
be there deceiving ursef.. .im mawaying tommorow grin

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by sandrahnaub(f): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
cry .....mine is coming
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by sandrahnaub(f): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mine is coming cry
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by successity5(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
badassProdigy:
lol, cos of the b**bz abi? Just passing tho......
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:
Friend or foe.
Who art thou?

I bid thee no evil nor thy charms wish I to trifle
Just a passerbye, trying to get a giggle

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by RuggedArab: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
badassProdigy:
I am loving this...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/another-unique-pre-wedding-photo-of.html?m=1

All these crossing of legs..... what is it for?
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by clickwtB(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chai see make up work!!!!
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by clickwtB(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Anyway sha both sitted in the front row extreme left and right have bigger boobies grin cheesy You cant know the taste but can only guess of ORANGES.
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by metallisc(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
sandrahnaub:
Mine is coming cry

we gree... but first come and fry plantain for me sharp sharp abeg!! grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by crackhouse(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
All I see is make up everywhere.
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by dillycool(f): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
My heart is pulsating at the very thoughts of your home-coming. Hasten, my lord, for I cannot bear the torture of the anticipation anymore. Tonight, dinner will be served in a grand style. There in the fridge, you will find a strawberry flavoured ice-cream. I know you don't like to have your peppered snail bland...

IM[/b]patiently waiting
TheSonOfMark
post=52192775:

[b] Maybe and then again, maybe not. But it's a given that before the clouds arrive to ferry you off to the land of imaginations , you'd want to snuggle close to talk about everything and something - sweet nothings and reassurances that the palpating organ encased by my ribs still belongs to you. Every kiss would be a silent promise...

It does but I can control its mind - to set it free when it seeks the embrace of your feminine thighs.

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by sandrahnaub(f): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
metallisc:

we gree... but first come and fry plantain for me sharp sharp abeg!! grin grin
dat 1 no b problem....
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by ufuosman(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Beautiful, I luv it.
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by godstime88(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Well,
I only admire their attire

Nothing else
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by dhope001(m): 3:20am On Dec 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Beautiful women.

#LastManStanding.
I only sense phobia. You may not experience what you fear when you get into it. I pray that you will experience a wonderful marriage. My marriage is lovely more than single life.

Man Gets Condom As Birthday Souvenir (Photos) / Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card / My Wife Is Still A Virgin