Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me (950 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me by erectDick: 3:13am On Dec 23, 2016
I came into her room yesterday, I saw my girlfriend with two boys in the room . On the floor, I saw four, no let's make it five used condoms on the floor. The problem is that I didn't catch them in the act, so I don't want to jump into conclusions. When I asked her about the condoms she said she was just testing it with cucumber. Then I asked her what the boys where doing in her room and she said they came to change her bulb.

Please I love her from the bottom of my heart. I want to be sure if she's still faithful to me
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me by Tim2016: 3:32am On Dec 23, 2016
This is a joke right ? I mean how can she not be cheating on u?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me by emeijeh(m): 4:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Did you say condoms or tomtom ?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 23, 2016
If u ask me....... I go ask Omowumi -- But I don't know her house address......
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me by pLord: 5:10am On Dec 23, 2016
U saw used condoms on the floor and she was testing them on cucumbers with the guys around? Guy open your eyes.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me by Tyviv(f): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Tim2016:
This is a joke right ? I mean how can she not be cheating on u?
Some guys stupid o!! You see condom in her room with four boys and no cucumber in sight and you swallowed her baseless explanation hook,line,sinker and stick!!
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me by eezeribe(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2016
Even a fool in love will know that he is dating a pros.titute...
Dear, op please don't break up with her. When next you meet two guys in her room with used condom,just join them and upgrade the game from Three.some to Foursome. SMH
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me by mrDvO(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
lol, she needed 5 condoms to test on a cucumber. well lets gv her d benefit f d doubt, ws there cum in d condoms or nah?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me by bitchcrafts: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ya mumuness no get part two ...
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
erectDick:
I came into her room yesterday, I saw my girlfriend with two boys in the room . On the floor, I saw four, no let's make it five used condoms on the floor. The problem is that I didn't catch them in the act, so I don't want to jump into conclusions. When I asked her about the condoms she said she was just testing it with cucumber. Then I asked her what the boys where doing in her room and she said they came to change her bulb.

Please I love her from the bottom of my heart. I want to be sure if she's still faithful to me
bro...u know I am a guy, I would never deceive u...they have 2 hot rounds each wit her...they fixed her bulb, don't u under stand wat that means?

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Nigerian Women Accomplish Little Or Nothing In Life / This Is Better Than Sex / Under 18 Singles And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.