Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Diary -who Enjoys Sex Better, The Man Or The Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary -who Enjoys Sex Better, The Man Or The Woman (883 Views)

Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary -who Enjoys Sex Better, The Man Or The Woman by alfa2016: 3:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Today is not for the prudes. Today is adult talk. Earlier in the day, I had posted these question to a lot of people on my phone and I got very interesting answers. One particular lady, V...ra took me on a journey of female sexuality. She taught me a thing or two on how a 'head' gives women seismic vibration. One other respondent was aghast and wondered if this was not thrash talk. Well most people said it was the woman who enjoyed it the more. Ugo even illustrated by asking why I think the woman wiggles her waist and screams at every thrust.

Well for me the answer is very simple. It is the woman o. Women are wired totally differently from men. They are built for sex and are a moving vehicle of sexuality. They are constantly aware of their hold and need for sex, but hide under pretentious mannerisms so you would not know that they are eternally aroused. Women are a bundle of naked live wire and that is why they usually don't like it when you brush passed them in the corridor or tap their bum. This is becuase they are constantly soaked and any of those small touches could lead to a climax thereby giving them out.

Women are sex maniacs but just know how to hold themselves even while needing it. Nature has helped them by not giving them like us erections when aroused. You will never know if they are aroused as they only get wet which in itself is not visible to the eyes except only the expert and experienced lothario. Do you know why women hide their eyes under shades? It is becuase the eyes give them away. If you look intently into the eyes you will see that they are constantly aroused.

Do you know that most women simply by crossing their legs while seated and squeezing their thighs tightly usually engage in private masturbatory pleasures while talking to you about the Bible. Brothers beware of the cross legged lady for she may just be fantising about you pounding her silly while climaxing simply by watching you talk about the recession.

They hide all of these and make you beg for it. Leaving you feeling like you are the pervert but once you break that wall and get them spread in bed you will see the monster. She eats you raw, scratches your back while begging you to thrust harder and never stop. Some men have been threatened with death if they as much as stopped. Have you ever noticed when you are about to come and she warning you not to try it.

Men are just fools. Pushed by aggressive primordial urges that are satiated in five minutes while woman have more complex and sophisticated sexual organs and psychology that makes them superior beings. With vibrators and other such intimacy gadgets, the era of the man is over. They no longer need us as they can use their toys to complement their self idolation. We just bang and bang and scream yeeeeeee, while they look at you with disdain and blame themselves for such wanton waste of time. The moment you climb down and promptly fall asleep they shove their index fingers into their waiting gaping holes and really pleasure themselves without bordering about the hairy smelly oaf snoring believing that he has just killed someone's daughter.

My people women enjoy sex far more than us simply becuase they are built better physically and they have the stamina we will never have. After one round the fool is fagged out and breathing like a long distance runner while she is only just started. They never tire and can take as many rounds as you can give and more except they do not like you then they will pretend and claim headache or tiredness.

why do you think we have more lesbians in the society. Simply because they are tired with the frustrations that come with the simplistic and cave mannish approach to sex by men. They lean towards each other because they understand better the complexities that make up the wonderfully created female form.

Let's compare both physiques. Men are ugly, hairy and plain. Nothing exciting about their physical form except the turgid dick that brainlessly hang out there just looking for a hole any hole to deposit its load. From the head to the toe you have only one major point of arousal, your Dick. From the first kiss, it comes up and you start begging or looking for a hole to insert. Some have used holes in their mattress or used all sort of lubricants from palm oil to Agege bread.

But look at the female form. Every bit of it is a point of arousal. The forehead, yes forehead some women have been known to squirt simply by caressing it. Yes, squirt that is one rare occurrence majority of men will never witness. It is hard enough to get a woman to climax talk less of squirting which is rarer than sighting the Haleys comet. The breast, the nipples fewer things give inner joy than a woman carelessly seating and you sight the warm milky thighs. I am yet to see an ugly set. The hole behind the knees, the toes, the fingers and the ultimate p...y, you have a complete sexual machine.

Guess what? Every woman knows this and every woman knows the power that comes with these weapon of mass destruction and they use it ruthlessly.

So my people with these few words of mine, I have succeeded in finally arousing myself, where is this woman sef. Shey I I just saw her walk past without any pants. Come here!!!!!

http://josephedgarng..com.ng/2016/12/diary-who-enjoys-sex-better-man-or-woman.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, puskin, dominique, naijacutee, FOD, Mynd44, OAM4J, DisGuy, justwise, HumbledbYGrace, mukina2, osystein

2 Likes

Re: Diary -who Enjoys Sex Better, The Man Or The Woman by LarryBeryl(m): 3:45am On Dec 23, 2016
GNS 719 Exposure of Women Sexuality
Re: Diary -who Enjoys Sex Better, The Man Or The Woman by Akhimien78(m): 3:49am On Dec 23, 2016
Nyc, Informative
Re: Diary -who Enjoys Sex Better, The Man Or The Woman by kulobyno: 4:01am On Dec 23, 2016
*clears throat*
Re: Diary -who Enjoys Sex Better, The Man Or The Woman by hopeforcharles(m): 4:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Guy oh, u are very lewd and insultively truthful to the men folks, but I kinda sees the truth in your words.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Day Eve : Running Mad Over..... / Traditional Wedding: Benue State First Lady Appeals For Reduction Of Bride Price / 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.