Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) (13681 Views)

Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) / Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by ObiOmaMu: 6:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Two days ago, Mrs Comfort Alaba, a Nigerian Customs Service Officer was kidnapped near an eatery on 22 Road, Festac Town in front of her children.

Her daughter Faith had immediately cried out on Twitter asking Nigerians and the police for help rescuing her mother.

"We were at TFC at 22 road, FESTAC outside in the car and two men came around. My sister ran out of the car. My mother was still screaming and struggling when the other one pointed a gun at me. We ran away and by the time we looked back as we were screaming for help, they zoomed off with her insides. This is the plate number of the black Murano jeep EPE103CY. God please don’t let my enemies laugh at me. She is everything to us.

They were two men and they were not wearing mask. I saw them at close range but I won’t be able to recognise them. I don’t know if anyone has any grudge against my mum. But I am appealing to them to please free her. Already, we have notified the police at Area E but nothing has been done so far to the best of our knowledge. However, we have not been contacted by the kidnappers."

Good news right now is that Mrs Comfort has been released by her abductors. Faith gave the update at about 10pm last night but didn't reveal more about how her mother got released.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/woman-kidnapped-festac-comfort-alaba-released.html

2 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by Ejemehn(m): 6:33am On Dec 23, 2016
Glory to God.

Smart girl. I love the part where she quickly memorized the number plate of the vehicle

5 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Ejemehn:
Glory to God.

Smart girl. I love the part where she quickly memorized the number plate of the vehicle
It was her mother's vehicle in the first place.

21 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by madridguy(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Alhamdulilahi.
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by Atiku2019: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Nice smiley
Faith Abeg do follow me back on Twitter Jare grin
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by enoqueen: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2016
That's a good one.

Congrats.
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by segebase(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2016
hope dey didn't torchlight her
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by dotman4real007(m): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2016
i was just thinking that why would they kidnap her until i got to the part that she is a custom officer, it became obvious that she will definately have alot of enemies. Customs and enermies be like 5 and 6

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by overdrive(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Atiku2019:
Nice smiley

Faith Abeg do follow me back on Twitter Jare grin

Follow u back?for wetin na?abi u wan kidnap her join

6 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by Atiku2019: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2016
overdrive:

Follow u back?for wetin na?abi u wan kidnap her join

Nope oh i wan go join her thank God for the safe return of her Mum smiley The Lord is Good
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by 9jayes: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2016
congrat
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by coalcoal1(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2016
great news
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by kay29000(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2016
Good news.
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by idupaul: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Ejemehn:
Glory to God.

Memorised her mums car number you mean?
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by HRich(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2016
She still looks beautiful,
who's even sure she was kidnapped
maybe she don follow one brother enter one corna

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by asumo12: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Publicity stunt

More details as it that she was shot and molested by the so called kidnappers!

sad

angry

Mrs Baikie is back

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by phlamesG: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2016
Chai so festac don turn criminal hub cry cry

While growing up there we hardly witnessed or heard about crime.
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by Mrdecent(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2016
Good one.. What I don't kn is that maybe the twitter report actually led to the release or police effort cum ransom
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by BabaO2: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
It was her mother's vehicle in the first place.
That doesn't take away she's a smart girl, she was able to give complete and necessary information under stress.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by seeyouin2019: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2016
We rarely hear about kidnaping in the SE for years now but whenever kidnapping is mentioned some people always reference the SE. Can someone please correct this and shame the rightful culprits here.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Thank God! Bright girl
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by efilefun(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2016
HRich:
She still looks beautiful,

who's even sure she was kidnapped

maybe she don follow one brother enter one corna

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by eherbal(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Alhamdulillah. This is the information pertaining the reported vehicle plate number

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by Sanuzi(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Good step taken
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by eherbal(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2016
Questions usually asked by pervs
segebase:
hope dey didn't torchlight her
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2016
Extremely good news
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2016
dotman4real007:
i was just thinking that why would they kidnap her until i got to the part that she is a custom officer, it became obvious that she will definately have alot of enemies. Customs and enermies be like 5 and 6
True, seizure of containers laden with counterfeit goods, arms etc sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by Ohikwuobanyi: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2016
They are still the one dominated everywhere, even that festac they've turned it to IPOB City grin grin grin grin
seeyouin2019:
We rarely hear about kidnaping in the SE for years now but whenever kidnapping is mentioned some people always reference the SE. Can someone please correct this and shame the rightful culprits here.

shocked What are you talking about cool cool 8
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Ejemehn:
Glory to God.

olodo.
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by marhoinspire: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2016
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." (John 3:16-17). God bless you
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by marhoinspire: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Buhari and the NPF are doing their jobs.
One Nigeria we shall remain
Re: Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo) by Omudia11: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Members Killed In Bauchi Were PDP’s IT Consultants - CPC Spokesman / Man And His Friends Detained By Policemen At Ojuelegba Unit Without Charges / Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.