Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo (17704 Views)

"Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by adozie(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
OBJ is 100% correct. Buhari and his cronies have no interest helping the South East. We have to start looking inwards. Bringing investments and industries back home.

Unfortunately Igbos are still hell bent in developing other regions and states in Nigeria and forgoing theirs. Should anyone really feel sorry for them? Absolutely NO. I don't blame Buhari.
Shame to Igbos for not looking inwards and blaming everyone else
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by malton: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
stinechykee:
Mr man just shut that thing you call mouth.If you can take time re-read wat you post you will find out that you are such a fool and nonentity Afonja.You want we Igbos to detached ourselves from your zoo country wen it was you people who actually doesn't want us to detached ourselves.How many times have we tried to leave Nigeria but you palasite keep on pulling us back definitely there was something unique you foolish zoo found in us Igbos just as your lord Obasanjp said dat Igbo's are Unique, Industrious,Enterprenual,etc

There's definitely something unique about some Igbos.

But people like you are bland AF. Can't add value to your own family let alone your community.

Put simply, you're useless AF!

1 Like

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Kingspin(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
OBj, calling for restructuring of the entire country, we just need self state where I can bring in raw materials through a closer seaport, save me money, time, risk and then I can produce more good with good pricing.
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Polymat9(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
pazienza:

You are not a wise person. As long as you keep forcing Igboland to be part of your failed nation, we will keep demanding for our entitlement from your failed nation.

Are you saying that because we have Igbos scattered all over North America, Europe, West Africa, South Africa, Asia, East African, it is now a sign that we now want Igboland fused in an unproductive devilish union with all those regions? Or you think Igbos are only scattered in Your Arewa-Oduanistan?

We want nothing to do with your failed useless country, we already proved this between 1967-70 when we sacrificed millions of our people just to detach from your demonic union.
We also left your enclaves in the Arewa-Oduanistan for you lots as we all headed back east, yet it never deterred you lots from coming to the East to force your union on us with the help of your British masters.

The demand for total detachment from Nigeria by the Igbo is not a minority voice, it's a majority voice, only a naive and senseless person would think otherwise.

"when we sacrificed millions of our people just to detach from your demonic union"
don't tell me u just said this, i thought it was Gowon that sacrificed ur pple as a burnt offerring. Ojukwu, must not hear this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Igbo's are d most confused tribe in humanity . they benefited from free oil money from sw and ss still yet there region is as underdeveloped as afganistan!!! Bleep Igbo's are fucking chest beaters the yorubas tried wised them up but a typical Igbo man is coconut headed grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by qleap2all(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:
he met 3bn$ and left 45bn$
And wasted by?
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by amanikondo: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

he met 3bn$ and left 45bn$

And Jonathan squandered it.

2 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by pazienza(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
hushuptimus:

I love that. They should stop collecting taxes. Pazienza, my oga I sight u.
My person, adim loyal.

1 Like

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by engrchykae(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
that means that we already have two countries when obj would be advising that we develop our country,why is fg collecting taxes in southeast?obj is an insider and he knew very well of the conspiracy but due to conscience,he worked for gej to become president,worked for our surrender when abokis were bent on complete conquest and revenge,worked with and promoted the soludos,iwealas,kema chikwes etc and is now telling us the same truth ojukwu told us i.e to develop our land instead of wasting our efforts on hostile lands.a wiseman would notice and take a good advice even if it comes from a supposed enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
THAT'S WHY WE WANT TO GO BACK TO WHO WE WERE BEFORE AMALGAMATION....... # SayNoToSecretTrial
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by engrchykae(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
victorvezx:

Each state in igboland produces less than 25,000 barrels of oil per day. Igboland is not a significant oil producer. Stop deceiving urself. Ur region is not so relevant when it comes to natural resources.
just imgine what hatred have done to you.

1 Like

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by engrchykae(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
victorvezx:

U have no oil in the south east, u can't call 50,000 barrels of oil per day for a population of 40 million south easterners oil
in ur hate-driven madness,u ceded imo and abia to cameroun just as the orang utan of ota farm ceded bakassi.ugo chara acha enweghi ochuchu.u cant make an eagle to look ugly.is it not a burden that you hate us so much but cant do any harm to any igbo without fear of consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by MrAdetunjiBayo: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
malton:

grin

See painment.

How old are you?

Keep on fighting. I wish you good luck!

My yoruba muslim 'one nigerianist' brother. I was waiting to read a better rebuttal but pazienza reallu hammered your yoruba muslim skull with the truth. grin
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by femolii: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
U people should also stop collecting alocation from fedral government because oil is from south south not south east.
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by obaloppelujo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
anytime i remember that without lagos and abuja there's no nigeria , it gives me joy.
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by ceejay4real(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Stalwert:

Let me get you right ... You want to leave Nigeria but still be living in Nigeria? You still want to be eating parasites money? You still want to live with ppa You lot are just kids with childish tantrum throwing. The day you leave Nigeria that marks the end of living in Nigeria .

You are a very very big fooool! End of story!
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by kwen1: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Stalwert:

Let me get you right ... You want to leave Nigeria but still be living in Nigeria? You still want to be eating parasites money? You still want to live with ppa You lot are just kids with childish tantrum throwing. The day you leave Nigeria that marks the end of living in Nigeria .
Guy i swear ur upstair is leaking, full time *tufia*
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jafar1:
OBASANJO KEEP QUIET, WHAT DID U ALSO DO FOR NIGERIA DURING UR REIGN,
I KNOW FLAT HEADS ARE ANGRY NOW
Why can't you pick at least a reasonable lead from his words? What kind of human are you?
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
farokkunle:
OBASANJO IS BABOON WITH BIAFRAN STOLEN OIL MONEY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's because you are an Orangutan with little brain than a baboon.
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Crystal2020: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oby if u don't no what to say, u keep quiet. Which INSTRUMENT u have repeating? Igbos are industrious and should develop dia zone but d hausas and yorubas are not so d government should take care of them. Don't let me insult uoooo.i dey tell uooo

3 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by redsun(m): 2:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Look who is talking. Someone that should be languishing in jail by now for his mischievousness. The only reason why he is walking the streets today as a free man is because Nigeria is a zoo land where there are no laws and order.

1 Like

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by SIRmanjar(m): 6:56am On Dec 24, 2016
At dis point the best tin to do is to let dem go so dey can develop dere land by demselves witout us doing so.
If dey are on dere own we wont develop anoder mans country but as long as dey ar still citizenz of dis country we must do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. / I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari / Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDP’s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.