Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo (17706 Views)

"Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by juman(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
What does obasanjo know about development?

During his presidency, he could not build even roads.
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by konamiAmazu: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
shortgun:
We are already doing that....just tell the Fed. Govt to stop collecting taxes in the South East

You have said it all, i rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by hushuptimus: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
shortgun:
We are already doing that....just tell the Fed. Govt to stop collecting taxes in the South East

I love that. They should stop collecting taxes.
Pazienza, my oga I sight u.

2 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by cjrane: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Talk is cheap.

The FG should hands off key facilities like the airports and ports in the zone so that state governments or private business organizations with the means can come in and run them.

The worst part of the Igbo oppression in Nigeria is that the FG will not develop Igboland, yet, it will block Igbos from extracting their own natural resources or running their own critical infrastructure as airports, railway lines or roads.

7 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by hushuptimus: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fremancipation:

ThNk you. This is the first thing I thought when I read the headlines. How collect federal taxes from the east but when it comes to building infrastructure you say that we should do it ourselves. Then just allow us to have our own country so we can just do things for ourselves. It's only when it comes to easterners that they start pushing this logic. They are saying indirectly that the rest of Nigerias are incapable of developing their lands without federal government help.

That's true, no infrastructure no taxes and let's see if the Se will not develop itself. Nigerians and their silly logic. Se is doing well and will do better...

5 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by irsakant: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Stupid man! So South East is not part of FG that they should not depend on FG for development? I dont pity few Igbos that eulogise “One Nigeria.”

4 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by CandyDiamond(f): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Why not allow them to have Biafra since the region is not worthy to benefit anything from FG in one Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by ThinkSmarter: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Frankly speaking, I respect OBJ, he z not sentimental, his speech z full of wisdom.
Long live Baba, u hv spoken well
u seems to understand Nigeria better than any other person.
Our destiny z really in our hands.
But we hv lost hope in Nigeria ever since after the civil war, and thats why we hv scattered across the country and outside the country, even in our enemies land in search of greener pastures to develop ourselves.
No average Igbo man z happy to be in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Richy4(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Stalwert:
Did Obj just called them lazy men waiting on FG to help them out and they actually clapped for him? Chio person destroy beerfraud the first time come dey lecture them on development. .... OBJ na their Oga oh grin grin

Comprehension eludes you dear...Just take the article to your neighbor...he or she might be kind enough to put u through...But if you do not have neighbors , just be calm...let those that understands the article comment please... what u said here is kinda embarrassing....

5 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Indiaindia: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
farokkunle:
OBASANJO IS BABOON WITH BIAFRAN STOLEN OIL MONEY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
STOP FOOLING URSELF. BIAFRANS OR IBOLAND HAS NO OIL. OIL COMES FROM NIGER DELTA

1 Like

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by FisifunKododada: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by bigpicture001: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jafar1:
OBASANJO KEEP QUIET, WHAT DID U ALSO DO FOR NIGERIA DURING UR REIGN,
I KNOW FLAT HEADS ARE ANGRY NOW
...guy,truly,u don't want to knw the achievements of OBJ in nigeria..he is actually nigeria's best president..it wl take mur dan 10 eighty leaves notebooks to list his achievements in government
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by manny4life(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Indiaindia:

So oil from Anambra and Imo is Niger Delta oil? Lmao... Your divisionary tactics won't work.

4 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Keep on fighting.............................I wish all entire Igbo in and out a resounding goodluck.
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by victorvezx(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
manny4life:

So oil from Anambra and Imo is Niger Delta oil? Lmao... Your divisionary tactics won't work.
Niger delta states (South South) combine produces 2.9 million barrels of oil per day, while igboland only produces less than 50,000 barrels per day, go figure out. The day true federalism will be implemented, u will suffer like the northerners u make fun of because u people have little to No tangible resources for export.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by emymeeky: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
malton:

grin

See painment.

How old are you?

Keep on fighting. I wish you good luck!

When somebody says
"E pain am" or "see painment'

Know ye that such a person lacks the mental wherewithal to challenge your argument. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by PDJT: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
This Afonja is an old idiot.

You fought a bloody 30 months long war, to have us in Nigeria after killing over 2.5 million, only to turn around and ask us to develop our land.
No problem.

#FreeBiafra will do it for us.
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by obiezed: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
victorvezx:

Niger delta states (South South) combine produces 2.9 million barrels of oil per day, while igboland only produces less than 50,000 barrels per day, go figure out. The day true federalism will be implemented, u will suffer like the northerners u make fun of because u people have little to No tangible resources for export.
Is that all??,but that's better than no barrels at all,besides the SE doesn't put much fort in oil exports. You go figure, we have always believed our greatest strength is our human resource potential. So stop weeping more than the bereaved, save your tears.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by bigpicture001: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jafar1:
...u wil marvel if u kern abt OBJ's achievement for nigeria when he wz in government.if u dnt knw asks so u will be tutored.he is nigeria's best president

2 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by victorvezx(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
obiezed:

Is that all??,but that's better than no barrels at all,besides the SE doesn't put much fort in oil exports. You go figure, we have always believed our greatest strength is our human resource potential. So stop weeping more than the bereaved, save your tears.
Why have u not used ur so called human resources potentials to make any part of Igboland even look like ogun state. Why do u people still full buses leaving ur erosion ravaged region to Lagos and other parts of Nigeria? Did they tell u they need ur so called human resource potentials? Do u know after the north, the east is the least developed region? Do u know igboland is the least developed in the whole south. South west and south south is above u in everything. Ur region should only be competing with the north.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by babajero(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jafar1:
Obasanjo was 100 times better than buhari both as military head and as president.

1 Like

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Leez(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
obiezed:

nna my broda d tin always surprises me
u will neva ever see us bothered with whatever happens to dem yet just write ipob or biafra here they start to bleat like goats smh
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by Leez(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
obiezed:

nna my broda d tin always surprises me
u will neva ever see us bothered with whatever happens to dem yet just write ipob or biafra here they start to cry
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by MYGFGSGH: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Indiaindia:

And where is the location of niger delta? If a may ask you,is midle belt northern Nigeria?
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by MYGFGSGH: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Indiaindia:

And where is the location of niger delta? If i may ask you,is middle belt northern Nigeria?
Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by MYGFGSGH: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
victorvezx:

So to you south south/ niger delta people are people of no tribe and has no Ibo in them, continue to fool yourself with your Yoruba lies.

4 Likes

Re: Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo by cstr19: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
victorvezx:

Niger delta states (South South) combine produces 2.9 million barrels of oil per day, while igboland only produces less than 50,000 barrels [/b]per day, go figure out. The day true federalism will be implemented, u will suffer like the northerners u make fun of because u people have little to No tangible resources for export.
[b]You are a bloody liar.
Imo and Abia state are significant oil producers and are part of the so-called niger-delta and they contribute far much more than that.
How the hell are you guys able to vomit these untruths and still get away with it is something I will never understand.
Is there a brain killer in that amala you guys eat?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frequent Corruption Probes Are Distracting Me - Fashola / Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi / Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.