Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! (2824 Views)

NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / How I Earned #104,500 In A Day / How Can I Upgrade My Account In Ultimate Cycler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2016
pls take time to see peoples opinion about the programs! many people are complaining not being paid!

Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by LabiaDestroyer(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2016
its really hard getting people
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2016
a word is enough 4 the wise!
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by iamkunleajayi: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
and how come I started getting paid the same day I registered? Its all about knowing what to do and how to do it
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by tosyne2much(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nawa oooooh
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by lambros(f): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Am surprised moderators have not banned the thread.
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Most people have been wrongly orientated on how the system works. Would u join my cliq?
not interested in earning from was i dont labour for! that's not right!

MMM is still fresh in my memory!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by Raph01: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2016
lolz, join an active team and see the magic
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by Swagahyk(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2016
I came across someone on WhatsApp, complaining that ultimate cycler has not paid him since two weeks, then I ask him " how many people have u registered under yourself" he answered "no one"...(...for real? ) . how do you expect ultimate cycler to pay you when you haven't registered anyone, you are expecting the system to match you? with who? (... Ultimate cycler will pick referrals at random from other people's hard earned downlines and dash you after two weeks... rubbish!!.
you wanto be rich like Dangote with N12500 yet you can't work for it.

1 Like

Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by ekanDamie: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Raph01:
lolz, join an active team and see the magic
DOS pipu complaining are d people u indirectly duped to get paid.
so brov, ders no magic init. u only gained so others will loose
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by Raph01: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
ekanDamie:

DOS pipu complaining are d people u indirectly duped to get paid.
so brov, ders no magic init. u only gained so others will loose
okay Sir. I agree with U.. I dnt brag 'bouh de activity of ma team.. if sum1 duped U b4, I'm sorry buh I'm nt in 2 start duping people of mere N12.5k... i'm a working class man, I jes joined UC 2 have fun bruh
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by Raylight2(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
I must be lucky then... as I tried it once before they did their upgrade and at least got my 12k5 back... am out and out for good.
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by tmanis(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Eiya.. Y'all should check out my signature
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by tosyne2much(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
I think your payment lies on the strength of your upliners.. Same way I have been helping my cliq to get serious people into the scheme
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by ugedi1: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
ultimate cycler is real if it was fake it wouldnt have come back when people were saying all sorts of things about them when they went for the upgrade even fg also spoke against them but they keep to their words that they will come back although there were a little delay but still they came back to let you know that they are real and am a living withness it is real.it only need you to be serious thats all it need from you to enjoy and make your money.you must work before you eat what is the work that you need to do here at ultimate cycler is to bring or invite only two people thats all you need after that just wait for your two weeks and get your cash.for those of you who still believe in them check my signature to get started.
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by ekanDamie: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Raph01:
okay Sir. I agree with U.. I dnt brag 'bouh de activity of ma team.. if sum1 duped U b4, I'm sorry buh I'm nt in 2 start duping people of mere N12.5k... i'm a working class man, I jes joined UC 2 have fun bruh

seriously? fun? dats d worst reason Ave heard brov. of u doing it for hunger it's even better Dan fun. UC ain't a game, temple run is.
don't be fun with oda people's livelihood.
well, whatever Rocks ur boat tho. we have different consciences.
adios
Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by ohismanuel: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ask those people how many people they registered, they'll say none, they expect money to fall from heaven, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! by greenmonk: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Even if u register 200 people, ultimate cycler, mmm, nnn or what ever cycler u register are out to rob Peter to pay Paul. we should learn to make legit investments & stop these get rich quick methods that have the potential to ruin our economy & destroy our value system. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington / A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 / How To Check Daily Stock Prices?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.