Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola (24848 Views)

Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by drehdinho(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
DidiLove1:

Story.

You will not make a dime out of suing NBC or Coca Cola. They will counter-claim that the bottle was resealed and with hundreds of illegal breweries all over the country, make her claim for damages a joke. She should just open the bottle, empty the contents and move on with her life.

Are you the judge? Why not let the case get to court first and see if the plaintiff won't win. For your information, if the counsel for the plaintiff is sound, chances of the plaintiff winning the case is 90%.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by nymphomaniac(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
The law as it relates to economic tort of this nature doesn't favour the lady at all. She will not win except the judges dissent from already laid down law

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by nymphomaniac(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
drehdinho:

Are you the judge? Why not let the case get to court first and see if the plaintiff won't win. For your information, if the counsel for the plaintiff is sound, chances of the plaintiff winning the case is 90%.
oga are u a lawyer? Smh. Go and read case law and stop saying bullshit

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by manny4life(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
drehdinho:

Lmao... Winning a case because you bought a bottle of coke that you haven't consumed, and all it cost you was N90 for the purchase. Please pass me the ganja you're smoking.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by DidiLove1: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
drehdinho:

And you think NBC has counsels that are not thrice as sound? Quit joking bro.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by belamour(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
DidiLove1:

Story.

You will not make a dime out of suing NBC or Coca Cola. They will counter-claim that the bottle was resealed and with hundreds of illegal breweries all over the country, make her claim for damages a joke. She should just open the bottle, empty the contents and move on with her life.

Hahahahahahaha

You Actually Took Moi Post Serious

Check Moi Signature To Feel Relieve

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by MONITZ: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=braine post=52192870]The bottle might have been already opened and closed without denting the cork before she bought it. This is obviously not an error from the company.[/quote

And to all those thinking she has a case, hmm she doesn't ve any case as far Nigeria is concerned.Her chances of getting justice is close to zilch....
The reason is that she must be able to prove that she had consumed the defective product already and any ailment/s she has should be from the product.. Also Coca Cola would say there re lots of corking machines out there, so it could be possible that she bought a perfect bottle of coke, took it home,and corked it after placing the tablet inside. I know all these because I happened to be aware of a very similar case involving the same Coca Cola and that case even involved a more lethal object which was a battery found in a corked coke.

Our consumer protection council are not doing their work and Coca Cola would only throw some wads of naira notes at them then the case would be as good as dead.
.Elsewhere the bottling company won't even allow this case come to public domain.
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by Slurity(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
I once saw a full sipping pipe in a bottle of coke before and I am very sure its the factory
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by drehdinho(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
nymphomaniac:
oga are u a lawyer? Smh. Go and read case law and stop saying bullshit

This is funny, is this the way you guys think? So you all believe this case cannot be won by the plaintiff? Instead of wallowing in ignorance, wouldn't it be the best choice to ask me to state cases or that law Principe that supports my own side of argument. Lawyers don't jump into conclusion like you guys did. It's obvious you guys don't update on your knowledge. I suggest you guys should go back to study more, perhaps you will understand my view point thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
buharimustlive:
let's join hands to blame BUHARI shocked for this afterall we are experiencing the recession he brought on Nigerians.

instead of u to go and buy ur christmas goat ur saying nonsense here
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by MONITZ: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
drehdinho:

This is funny, is this the way you guys think? So you all believe this case cannot be won by the plaintiff? Instead of wallowing in ignorance, wouldn't it be the best choice to ask me to state cases or that law Principe that supports my own side of argument. Lawyers don't jump into conclusion like you guys did. It's obvious you guys don't update on your knowledge. I suggest you guys should go back to study more, perhaps you will understand my view point thereafter.

Y wasting ur time arguing with people who think they re wiseacres and re not ready to learn, though I am not a lawyer bt I know about this case to the extent of this lady not getting any justice....

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by princeonx: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
lepasharon:
She's about to be rich
Emmmm, No she's not. She can not prove/claim any damages. She saw it, yes but did not consume it! So just seeing something in ur sealed drink doesn't mean u will win any case.
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by DidiLove1: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
MONITZ:

Y wasting ur time arguing with people who think they re wiseacres and re not ready to learn, though I am not a lawyer bt I know about this case to the extent of this lady not getting any justice....

I don't think you understood the post you quoted. Read again.
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by protocoll(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
buharimustlive:
let's join hands to blame BUHARI shocked for this afterall we are experiencing the recession he brought on Nigerians.
ur brain dey up-east down
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by MrPresident1: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
lepasharon:
She's about to be rich

How?
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by emerged01(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
braine:
The bottle might have been already opened and closed without denting the cork before she bought it. This is obviously not an error from the company.
Don't say that,I have witnessed such. I bought 50cl Miranda and I found stuff like pieces of broken block in it,I had to return it to the seller.
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

How?

They'll pay her huge some of money if she she sues them or confronts them grin
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by MrPresident1: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They'll pay her huge some of money if she she sues them or confronts them grin

if she proves successfully wow shocked, I will be on the lookout too.

Howdy? kiss
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by MONITZ: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
DidiLove1:

I don't think you understood the post you quoted. Read again.

Oga I did perfectly well.
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by Syjibrin(f): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
veekid:

sue them Motherfūcker
#bomboclat
is the bottle actually sealed I smell falsehood please don't scold me because is my opinion
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by lepasharon(f): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

How?

If she sues coca coca?
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by kstix(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
lepasharon:
She's about to be rich
How? When she is obviously lying. Why can't she come forward. Why is she scared?
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by kstix(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Syjibrin:
is the bottle actually sealed I smell falsehood please don't scold me because is my opinion
Same here jare. Abi why is she scared to come out and contact the necessary ppl
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by klassykute(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
sorom4:
Do you know the meaning of what you wrote?
does dat look like Swahili to u
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by micflo28(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
DidiLove1:

Story.

When this story gets to the attention and sympathy of advocate of the masses lawyers like femi falana. coca cola's fate is sealed....Or citizens right action group, consumer protection council, standards organization of nigeria etc....
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by delishpot: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
delzbaba:
na people like you people dey avoid for road.

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by samazagudu(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
na lie!!!!
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by youngsahito(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
DidiLove1:

Story.

u can sue them when there is production code, date of production n time.
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by babyface224(f): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
braine:
The bottle might have been already opened and closed without denting the cork before she bought it. This is obviously not an error from the company.
I don't think so..dat bottle clearly does not look like something that was opened...if I were her, I will sue their asses up cos 1. she has not opened it. 2. no sign of any attempt of opening it. 3. d company can't deny dat d fault is from dem..since 1&2 are proven..no body is above mistake.. but Dis mistake, can cause one to lose millions, and d other gain millions...long story short, ma'am u nid a damn badass lawyer to help u..
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by smallatobs(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
braine:

How do you prove its an error from the company?
, many have never experience the production of the Returnable glass bottle RGB before, that's why they talk out of shapeless brain. Ask if you don't know
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by smallatobs(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
thesicilian:

How can you use the word "obviously" for what you're not sure about? Were you there?
many have never experience the production of the Returnable glass bottle RGB before, that's why they talk out of shapeless brain. Ask if you don't know
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by smallatobs(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Madam manage what you have, don't let recession put you to jail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tomato Paste Is Not Good For Stew. Finding / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates / What Is The Science Behind Soup Spoilage Due To finger.ing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.