Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Advice For Ladies Of Nowadays - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Advice For Ladies Of Nowadays (673 Views)

Read, Reasons People Die More Nowadays By E. G. Ana Jr. / Article :- My Advice To Ladies By Kolawole Zainab / 5 Signs Nowadays Guys Are Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice For Ladies Of Nowadays by lexilla007(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Feeling lyrical this Friday, so I decided to drop this freestyle.
Enjoy.......
I am tired of these. Tired of what? Tired of the ladies. All they are ever after is the money in various currencies: the pounds, dollars, naira and even the cedis. Oh! Am I the only thinking this? Or has this too ever come to your notice ?
See them wearing undies in clothes disguise, ready to pull off just for their guys to please. And when the guys threatens, they are left with the sole option to go down on their knees. What a pity! What price can one place on one's self dignity? Sis, you might think this as a diss but please the true in it, do not miss.
Please, Sis ,your self esteem , do try to heighten Act like a lady. Like a man, be real! And decide not to settle for anything apart from the real deal.
This is the truth I choose to speak. Thanks.
Written by Ogunleye Akinola Alex Author of Ogunleyeakinola's Blog www.ogunleyeakinola.

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: Fresher Girl (part 1) / Hopelessness / *horror Witch*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.