Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Please MATURE Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please MATURE Advice (1789 Views)

Please Mature Advice Needed / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please MATURE Advice by Sexxkillz: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
zezebabyxoxo:

Since you're so sure of yourself I guess we can agree to disagree.
Why would a guy drive down 2 hrs to come buy groceries for himself? That's the question you refuse to answer. What did he use the groceries for?

1 Like

Re: Please MATURE Advice by zezebabyxoxo: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Please MATURE Advice by Sexxkillz: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
zezebabyxoxo:

His folks live here too so he's spending time with them afterwards.
So you want me to believe he never got you anything from the supermarket, and even the bread he asked you to go bring were for his folks?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / How To Ruin A Date In Four Words / Tips For Losing Your Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.