Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! (6248 Views)

Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Wish This Very Special Nairalander A Happy Birthday *PICS* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
It's Christmas guys, let's appreciate one another. Yes, the economy is bad, but we thank God for sparing our lives from January to December.

Send a shout-out to one or two special nairalander.

My shout-out goes to lotil and badosky herself...idowuogbo(where you dey?)

Here's wishing you both, a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous 2017 in advance! Enjoy the yuletide!!

Now, let's roll guys! Keep the shout-outs coming!!

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by zickyshey(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wish you A merry Christmas and a Big Big year ahead!

seun
Laveda
mbush
JuneOctober
Divay22
RaeMystix
sirOrubebe
Ladymacbee
misspicy

2 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by falconey(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
shout out to.......
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin some one shul give me a shout out nah
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by BrooklynTheBully: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2016

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Masonic(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Isnt it too early?
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Heavance(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Shout out to everyone that comment without foul words/language, and also those who see no gain in tribal war. May God bless you all with your deepest desires this festive period

2 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Special shoutout to Prettythicksme

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Laveda(f): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masonic:
Isnt it too early?

Too early!!? undecided

Bro, it's just 2 days to Christmas

Abi na the recession? cheesy

It is well smiley
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Masonic(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
austinosita:

Too early!!? undecided

Bro, it's just 2 days to Christmas

Abi na the recession? cheesy

It is well smiley

How about we chill till its actually Christmas day?

Two days won't hurt wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
who want to come and visit me .. we grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin celebrating it big
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Iyamm coming cheesy
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masonic:

How about we chill till its actually Christmas day?

Two days won't hurt wink

Who will have that time on Christmas day? Most people will be with their family......eating, drinking, merrying, dancing, partying, outings, going to the beach, etc!
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by MBush(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
zickyshey:

s.eun
Lav.eda
mbu.sh
JuneOctober
Diva.y22
RaeMystix
sirO.rubebe
Lady.macbee
missp.icy

Lol Bro... I don't really know you, but I wish you a super xmas too... Much love from Bush! smiley
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Divay22(f): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
zickyshey:

seun
Laveda
mbush
JuneOctober
Divay22
RaeMystix
sirOrubebe
Ladymacbee
misspicy
wow....Thanks cheesy
Same to you also....

Lastly

3 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by zickyshey(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
MBush:

Lol Bro... I don't really know you, but I wish you a super xmas too... Much love from Bush! smiley

I follow your articles well; more of a ghost reader!
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Pamelayoung: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
A merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to Seun.
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Tygaah(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Shalla to God.
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by MBush(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
zickyshey:

I follow your articles well; more of a ghost reader!

No probs bro... Much love once again..

We have started a new series, do well to check it out!
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Masonic(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
austinosita:

Who will have that time on Christmas day? Most people will be with their family......eating, drinking, merrying, dancing, partying, outings, going to the beach, etc!

Alright, have fun. smiley
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Shout out my boo PabloOmoEcobar,God bless you plenty. kiss kiss merry christmas and a prosperous new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by bitchcrafts: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrsPhyno... Happy New ya in advance... Rocktation too smiley
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by optional1(f): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Everyone here are all special but

few I will call out..
First
big super shout out to my super dad robosky02 merry Christmas dad

femi4

klexycole

TheSuperNerd

shizzy7

cruzita

safarigirl

mikron

blueto

pamcode

collinsometricx

CaptPlanet

Unlimited22

fredoooooo

SmellyMouth

SmellyAnus

Jarizod

and all of those that have big cassava... Merry Christmas in advance guys may our wishes come true....
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by RaeMystix: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
zickyshey:

seun
Laveda
mbush
JuneOctober
Divay22
RaeMystix
sirOrubebe
Ladymacbee
misspicy

Aww. Thanks!. I do wish you the same.
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
This shoutout goes to colik and sheblyze*love their diaries*
angelinastto,dtobs,hormobolanle.
and to all deists on NL and romancelanders(u guys rock).have a prosperous year ahead

T34M V1RG1N

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by femi4: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Merry Xmas to

Optional1

Abimbowealth

Edwife

Annikky baby

Aminat508

Luvu2

Hateu2

Safarigirl

Smellymouth

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by ajokeade920: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Everyone deserves a shout out either good or bad.
Here I say..
#ComplimentOfTheSeason Y'all.One Love.
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
optional1:
Everyone here are all special but

few I will call out..
First
big super shout out to my super dad robosky02 merry Christmas dad

femi4

klexycole

TheSuperNerd

shizzy7

cruzita

safarigirl

mikron

blueto

pamcode

collinsometricx

CaptPlanet

Unlimited22

fredoooooo

SmellyMouth

SmellyAnus

Jari.zod

and all of those that have big cassava... Merry Christmas in advance guys may our wishes come true....

same to u my darling kiss
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
d
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by bibijay123(f): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
My shout outs goes to these awesome guys

Dominique
Crazygod
Colik
Anugod
Mhiz
Amicable09
Jaguguli88
Veekid
Lleigh
Creeza
Skarlett
Makkydebbie
The sociopath
Johnwizey
I love you guys! Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous year ahead! kiss

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Merry Christmas to:

Lleigh
Swann
Girlhaley
Reuel12
Adesina12
Greg12
Tuhndhay
Nastynic
Creeza
bibijay123
Johnwizey
ItsTheBachelor

I think I forgot some people, please forgive me and know you are loved. Good tidings!! kiss kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Versus Her Bestfriend Versus Me: Please Advice Me / Girls In The House Please Would You Wear This Utra Filmsy Wear Outside / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.