Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub (55560 Views)

Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In New York, He Replies Her (photos) / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid / Rare Photo Of Eva Consoling Her Fiancé After Wizkid Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Harinholar(f): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Maturity response......
but u say d truth....d guy too dey forward wettin happen..who wiz be sef....
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by cybriz82(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2016
dat ur fiance av made u a lord of d ring since 1yr nw una never marry...well even wizkid dey vex for d guy....bt him no want tell u.
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by saudyarmani(m): 1:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Handling d ish so maturely,...d guy na MAN
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by moonnstar(f): 1:32am On Dec 24, 2016
ekanDamie:

and what's d meaning of DAT?
it means,what is that mumu saying?
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Almand: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2016
If I am in the guy's shoe, I will drag that kid back. Instead of hugging my GF, he will be explaining to me the meaning of that nonsense. And if he decides he is not grown yet, he will get a smack down
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by FILEBE(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Bisjosh:
Still cant believe she left her career for a man.
Even tonto dike is still acting upon say her hubby dey super rich.

Some women ehn!

Must everybody act the same way? She chose what's best for her and you are here busy doing Sherlock Holmes on it.
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by ekanDamie: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2016
moonnstar:
it means,what is that mumu saying?
buh serzly, what I said was it mumu? dats how ipob like to look for trouble o
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by moonnstar(f): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
ekanDamie:

buh serzly, what I said was it mumu? dats how ipob like to look for trouble o
no vex oo,nwanem oyoyo
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Nmeri17: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
KellyKertz:
10mins after the scenario

My man go be like I for jus sitdon ooo, wetin carry mhe cum headies sef!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Is Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shading him and his baby mama, Amanda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.