Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub (55566 Views)

Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In New York, He Replies Her (photos) / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid / Rare Photo Of Eva Consoling Her Fiancé After Wizkid Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Pebcak: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by nehmi19: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
maturity
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by wisdomagbai(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Check here .wizprof.com
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
PapiNigga:
In the 17sec video she tagged: "so about that #
FrenchCurve at #theHeadies2016"
... the two lovebirds were seen making fun of each other about the epic scenario last night...

Her fans have commended the step taken by the lovely couple as the best way to curve the curver, instead of throwing shades at one another...

Watch the video on her page HERE: https://www.instagram.com/ievaalordiah/?hl=en

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/meet-react-as-eva-alordiah-makes-fun-of.html?m=1

They look good together...God please provide a man that will make me laugh like this oooooo
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by jeff1607(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
ALL FOR CAMERA

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by henryhemon(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fiwasayo:
See as dem just take laughter cover am o,curve ko bold ni undecided

And what's your point? They should cry about it? Senseless comment. Wizkid is god that cuz he curves him he should die?
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by henryhemon(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fiwasayo:

And what's your point? They should cry about it? Senseless comment. Cuz Wizkid is god that cuz he curves him he should die?
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by ajokeade920: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
oh! really....... cool
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by fergieboy: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good for him.. He just engage/trap Eva over one year now they fuvck her free .. Some men sef .. And to think Eva dump her music carrier for him..
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by leofab(f): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Damage control
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by wins18(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
KellyKertz:
10mins after the scenario

My man go be like I for jus sitdon ooo, wetin carry mhe cum headies sef!!!
bro, you know the feeling, am sure you are speaking from experience grin

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by nnegold(f): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nairalanders always something else. While fans commended them, most nairalanders fired them.
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by poyet(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
LIFE IS SIMPLE. IT'S COOL WHEN WE SEE IT THAT WAY. LISTEN TO THIS: IT'S COOLER WHEN THINGS THAT ORDINARILY SHOULD MAKE US MAD ARE SEEN AS A JOKE!

MATURITY IN CHARGE!
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by monex(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
ekanDamie:
wen he does not have self respect nkor?
money does not power my respect,
I would have sat down there like I don't know wizkid. d stupid agbaya even stood up.
M U M U
whizkid's left arm was stretched towards him. it can be rude to receive a handshake/hug while sitting.

I once stood up to shake a guy who offered his hand to me only of the guy to say "You dont have to stand up to greet me bro". I wanted to give him a lecture but refrained.
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Mrnairalandd: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bisjosh:
Still cant believe she left her career for a man.
Even tonto dike is still acting upon say her hubby dey super rich.

Some women ehn!

m

C'mon girl, she did what any reasonable lady would do in a good relationship. What is essence of a career without happiness? Relationship is all about compromise.

The gentleman/fiance may not like his wife in public domain at all time

You don't know their plan... Let them do what they are both please with.
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by agrovick(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
*in jenifa's voice; that curvery he bhad gan, that was some embarrassing stuff on national TV.

On a side note, it's possible wizkid didn't see him with the hood and dark shades and this is why we keep warning people to stay off drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Deicide: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
agrovick:
*in jenifa's voice; that curvery he bhad gan, that was some embarrassing stuff on national TV.

On a side note, it's possible wizkid didn't see him with the hood and dark shades and this is why we keep warning people to stay off drugs.

Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Maj196(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na lie!!! E pain dem

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
why are face come light pass her body? ot beats me
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by ekanDamie: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
monex:

whizkid's left arm was stretched towards him. it can be rude to receive a handshake/hug while sitting.

I once stood up to shake a guy who offered his hand to me only of the guy to say "You dont have to stand up to greet me bro". I wanted to give him a lecture but refrained.

what lecture did u refrain from giving him? ur d one DAT should be lectured. d guy gave u d confirm truth. u only would stand up to greet ur elder. not someone like wizkid or ur agemate except u guys are close buddies.
now that both u and Eva's boyfriend was shunned, do u now see sense in d act of self respect and personal ego?
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by ekanDamie: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
KellyKertz:

KEDU IFE OLUKU NKEA NA AKO KWA
and what's d meaning of DAT?
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Greedgod: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fiwasayo:
baby , leme be ur wizkid !

Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by cyber5(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Issoriat
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Greedgod: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bisjosh:
Still cant believe she left her career for a man.
Even tonto dike is still acting upon say her hubby dey super rich.

Some women ehn!

shows you how poor gurls are insubordinate !
You are only stubborn 2 broke guys ! Learn from eva

Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by daxon001(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
ekanDamie:
wen he does not have self respect nkor?
money does not power my respect,
I would have sat down there like I don't know wizkid. d stupid agbaya even stood up.
M U M U
Y u gon do like dat undecided I tot like DAT at first too but then I then tot...wat if he just wanted to show love..u kno
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by repogirl(f): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
They look so cute together.
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by ekanDamie: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
daxon001:

Y u gon do like dat undecided I tot like DAT at first too but then I then tot...wat if he just wanted to show love..u kno
bro, self respect n discernment woulda told him not to.
let wizkid show him love first.wizkid is feeling until ofd world now,
his ego is bloated. Eva's boo is not d only one he snubbed.I woulda shown
a kiss Daniel love, not a wizkid. well we both saw how it turned out
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by daxon001(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
ekanDamie:

bro, self respect n discernment woulda told him not to.
let wizkid show him love first.wizkid is feeling until ofd world now,
his ego is bloated. Eva's boo is not d only one he snubbed.I woulda shown
a kiss Daniel love, not a wizkid. well we both saw how it turned out
True tho. But still like d guy o. Anyway, Would have kept calm if that were me tho
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Cletus77(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
The thing don paon d man finish grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Ayoemrys(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
rattlesnake:
Pathetic people
Lil,are u really peacemaker as u call ur self or troublemaker?
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by Moodyup(f): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Maybe they'll get married soon....but then that's news for another day.
Re: Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub by mekuso89(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
she's cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) / Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Portable Buys A Car For His Father (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.