Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? (39194 Views)

Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / Is Studying Engineering In Nigeria A Scam? / Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by ireneony(f): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2016
ajasbaba:
I think he is studying madness.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by misteryman: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Uwa ezughi oke grin angry grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by tdayof(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Aerospace engineering grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by martineverest(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016
mechanical engineering.....i did same thing...infact,mine was worse

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by martineverest(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016
tdayof:
Aerospace engineering grin
aerospace isnt hard compared to mechanical.

Well,both of them are the same
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by sirfee(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
grin ;DHe is studying history and politricks.
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Yoruba
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by jamislaw(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Na engine boy, may be is even a day to the exam they always want to solve all past questions before examination.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Handsomecole(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Yoloba language I guess undecided
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Shaw007(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2016
the situation looks normal two for various reason

1. one of those times you need to source information from various materials, sometimes just for a topic
2. and most likely, last minute cramming, a day or night to the exam
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Divay22(f): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by haibe(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Reading for Acca/Cfa perhaps

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Olumighty2038(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Building Technology I guess.......
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by hernandson(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Ifa-tology
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2016
I did this loool.
When you open your lecture note one night to the exam... grin grin grin
Cram, Pour in the exam hall, forget (repeat) grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Laff wan kill me grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by ajoyeleke(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Hello nairalanders
Pls who can bless me with little amount to celebrate Xmas, abeg country z bad

Tnx in advance
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2016
This is fire brigade approach for a test the next day.

He didn't study at the right time.
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by OMOTOWO(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2016
habtund:
statistics
That is my course and that was how I actually studied back then in school
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by OMOTOWO(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2016
BiniShrine:
You ain't far from the truth you know... I can really relate to that situation back then.. Math Method, Medical Stat, Econometric, Applied Stat.. How I take cope and finish well is still one of the wonders of the world sha...
na so bro.especially econometrics

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by dokkitaa(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Of course he is studying biochemistry. A course in which lecturers even have to read several times before coming to class. #irepresentui#

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Sijo01(f): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Cluelessness I think.
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by kennyjam: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2016
ajasbaba:
I think he is studying madness.
Engineering (Mechanical)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by ajayiopy: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Political thermodynamics
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Adeparo004(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Nairabet
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Danfuster(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2016
jamislaw:
Na engine boy, may be is even a day to the exam they always want to solve all past questions before examination.

Wetin that devilish compressed brain tumor inducing red covered Advance Engineering math do me ehn! Studying Engineering made me realize you will have all the symptoms of all known illness taking this course.
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2016
bet9ja,nairabet
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by eagshay: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2016
D guy is a geology student in his final year with CGPA of 4.49... he wants to break d record... Lolllll
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Impavlov29(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Statistics and international reltions grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by AngelicBeing: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2016
tongue
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Definitely biochemistry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About Adegoke Olubummo: Nigeria’s First Professor Of Mathematics / UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.