Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) (5698 Views)

4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k / How To Choose A Smartphone That Is Smart For You / Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by jos945(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Social media users have expressed their disdain for a heavily decorated smartphone that costs a fortune.The much-derided smartphone was developed in collaboration with the Forbidden City museum, Beijing.Called the Titanium Palace Edition, the mobile phone is expected to be on sale January 2017,with a price tag of 19,999 yuan ($2,880; £2,326; N907,200).While the phone contains no actual titanium,it is equipped with 18-carat gold dragon decoration and a screen madefrom sapphire glass, reports People’s Daily on its Weibo social media account.Reports say the gem-laden device comes in alimited run of 999 devices, and was designed in partnership with the Palace Museum, having been inspired by the imperial collections it houses.But the phone’s overdecorationhas attracted hated comments from Chinese social media users.One user described it as“a stain on the sacredness of the Imperial City;”while another Weibo user said,“I always picture the Ancient Emperor strolling through the Forbidden City holding a smartphone.”http://naijaloaded. Com

1 Share

Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by SugarPlum8: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Why shud I bother with this, when there is boom j8 n W4?
No time

1 Like

Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by Efisko1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
SugarPlum8:
No time

Tecno na wash ohhhhh i swear.

3 Likes

Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by abiambo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
SugarPlum8:
No time
lol tecno peeps r the first to jump on expensive phone threads... NB no one is forcing you guys to buy.. Tecno is a good enof phone for people that can afford it. It's low-end hardware has made it affordable. No put mouth where ur money no reach because if it's gifted to u u would be d first to praise it.
"Stout bitter , coke too sweet, AC dey give cold, Lamborghini too fast " na person wey no fit afford am

12 Likes

Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by Whizpeter(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
OP, how can $2,880 be N9m? Are you high?

6 Likes

Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by RichThug(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Whizpeter:
OP, how can $2,880 be N9m? Are you high?

Don't mind him, he is high on imported Afonja wEed

3 Likes

Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by Vision4God: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
OK I don c yam
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by Silvereze(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Instead I will use the money to buy house for my momma.
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by Agimor(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Where do I place my order I need to be the first Nigerian to use that phone.
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by poksmahn(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
the phone is ugly asf
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by Idydarling(f): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
is it 9million or 9minute phone ? cos iyam not understanding this English mbok
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by ninovandross(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
RichThug:

Don't mind him, he is high on imported Afonja wEed
lmao, dayum
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by alex81(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Me buy fone of 9M for wat na?

du know many plot of land I can buy wit 9M?

will I b able to call God with it?

Can i see my future with it?

***modified***

owk its not up to 9M.

all d best to pipo dat'll purchase d fone.
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by jos945(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Y are u guys bringing ur self down if U have the money u can buy it dat y dey say dat money is gud
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by policy12: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
If I take the fone call God will he pick my call?
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by lizzypro: 5:13am On Dec 24, 2016
shocked
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2016
Na how dis one take break internet? Shey internet don become bottle wey pesin fit break?

2 Likes

Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by oluwadaemilola: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Efisko1:

Better carry your head before goons con bash your head
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by oluwadaemilola: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
jos945:
Social media users have expressed their disdain for a heavily decorated smartphone that costs a fortune.The much-derided smartphone was developed in collaboration with the Forbidden City museum, Beijing.Called the Titanium Palace Edition, the mobile phone is expected to be on sale January 2017,with a price tag of 19,999 yuan ($2,880; £2,326; N907,200).While the phone contains no actual titanium,it is equipped with 18-carat gold dragon decoration and a screen madefrom sapphire glass, reports People’s Daily on its Weibo social media account.Reports say the gem-laden device comes in alimited run of 999 devices, and was designed in partnership with the Palace Museum, having been inspired by the imperial collections it houses.But the phone’s overdecorationhas attracted hated comments from Chinese social media users.One user described it as“a stain on the sacredness of the Imperial City;”while another Weibo user said,“I always picture the Ancient Emperor strolling through the Forbidden City holding a smartphone.”http://naijaloaded. Com
God go punish them
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by dominique(f): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
phone wey resemble blackberry bold 2
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by real691(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
abiambo:
lol tecno peeps r the first to jump on expensive phone threads... NB no one is forcing you guys to buy.. Tecno is a good enof phone for people that can afford it. It's low-end hardware has made it affordable. No put mouth where ur money no reach because if it's gifted to u u would be d first to praise it.
"Stout bitter , coke too sweet, AC dey give cold, Lamborghini too fast " na person wey no fit afford am
True talk
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by real691(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
dominique:
phone wey resemble blackberry bold 2
Hahahahahahahahah, funi
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by irisola(f): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
is it a ticket to get to heaven undecided
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by TheMascot(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
No b mouth, if I have enough money, I will buy it
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by jericco1(m): 1:21am On Dec 25, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Na how dis one take break internet? Shey internet don become bottle wey pesin fit break?

u no do literature for school?
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by FellaL: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Silvereze:
Instead I will use the money to buy house for my momma.
abi natural my guy u get am
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by Lincoln275(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2016
what am seeing in that price in naira is close to 1m not 9m oooo
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by pr0blem: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Agimor:
Where do I place my order I need to be the first Nigerian to use that phone.
lol my guy do you want to be robbed in this buhari era
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by SugarPlum8: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Efisko1:

when i have dah kinda money, i will never settle for such. believe me.
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by SugarPlum8: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
abiambo:

you're wrong!!!
Re: See This N9M Golden Smartphone That Is Breaking The Internet!! (read) by abiambo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
SugarPlum8:

you're wrong!!!
About what

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST / Concern Mounts Over Failing SIM Registration Project / Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.