Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST (5704 Views)

Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by GoodyOG: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Just share the screen shot of your music player...

as for me,am using PLAYER PRO with PURE BLACK skin.....

all cost about #1000 in play store..

1 Like

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Radiohead6(f): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Um Saying what I'm listening to sounds a lot easier tho I'm on MY IMMORTAL - EVANESCENCE

1 Like

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Eleniyan15: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
boom player

2 Likes

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by GoodyOG: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Eleniyan15:
boom player

tecno w3 right
Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by LordZero(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Samsung music player...

3 Likes

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Radiohead6(f): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
LordZero:
Samsung music player...
Avenged Sevenfold and jhene ? I see u have sublime Music Taste , are you a Rock fan?

1 Like

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by LordZero(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Radiohead6:
Avenged Sevenfold and jhene ? I see u have sublime Music Taste , are you a Rock fan?
Yeah n metals too but am not the "deep" type of fan o..

I listen to a wide variety of music...

2 Likes

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Radiohead6(f): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
LordZero:
Yeah n metals too but am not the "deep" type of fan o..

I listen to a wide variety of music...
oh okay , I'm deep tho ,Either that or Acid Rap but still its nice to know We have people who listen em

1 Like

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by SkgeeBoss(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
PI MUSIC PLAYER

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by 4peace(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sony music player

5 Likes

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by iceberryose(m): 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
4 your eyes only

1 Share

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by LordZero(m): 12:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Radiohead6:
oh okay , I'm deep tho ,Either that or Acid Rap but still its nice to know We have people who listen em
How deep?

Only 3/4 of my friends listen to rock n Heavy metals n only one of us is "deep", deeper than the navy...

Modified ::: Acid Rap!! n Death metal!!... No need to ask u how deep again...

Nice meeting u.
Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by LordZero(m): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2017
iceberryose:
4 your eyes only
Dope album..
Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by KealDrogo: 1:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Here is mine

3 Likes

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Mrbigman1(m): 3:07am On Jan 15, 2017
BlackBerry Q5

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by EmpressOfHearts(f): 4:44am On Jan 15, 2017
Spotify all day, e'erday! *Texas accent*

1 Like

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 15, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by hoover420: 6:25am On Jan 15, 2017
BLACK PLAYER

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Radiohead6(f): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2017
LordZero:

How deep?

Only 3/4 of my friends listen to rock n Heavy metals n only one of us is "deep", deeper than the navy...

Modified ::: Acid Rap!! n Death metal!!... No need to ask u how deep again...

Nice meeting u.
Well I'm Gothic Deep,
Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by dtruseeker(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2017
RnB freak Joe Thomas, Mario Bennet and Chris Brown top my playlists

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by ITbomb(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Coming from a Windows background, any music player that cannot play from folder is no no for me

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Jarexxx(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2017
Blackplayer

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Eleniyan15: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2017
GoodyOG:

tecno w3 right

TecnoL8Plus
Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by ip2121918021(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2017
. Battery low angry
Nothing Beats Spotify grin

2 Likes

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Ay92(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Eleniyan15:
boom player
how did you get the lyrics? mine doesn't show lyrics
Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by eleshin(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2017
4peace:
Sony music player

Boss pls I need that Bad boy album plsssssss. Email Or whatsapp. eleshint@gmail.com
Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Kelklein(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2017
Poweramp is the best Music player there is right now

Followed by

Player pro

Boom Player
Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Eleniyan15: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2017
Ay92:

how did you get the lyrics? mine doesn't show lyrics

it should show now but most of my music I listen to it online,so it comes up but some that I downloaded with my coins it do show

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by photoshoot(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2017
smiley shrugs
Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by silentachieverr(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Here's mine. Player pro. Black skin

Re: UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Google play music

(1) (2) (Reply)

Concern Mounts Over Failing SIM Registration Project / Stolen Redmi Note 9s! / Whatsapp Group Member Increases From 50 To 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.