Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? (1701 Views)

How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by ODAROOMS(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Are U happy with the person U gave or
Lost your virginity to?
OR
Are U always happy when ever U remembered the person that Dis virgined or dis flowered you?
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by dingbang(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Is it a big deal?
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
the memories of girls you disvirgined still linger in your mind that made you to ask this abi
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by BlackDBagba: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
You've obviously got nothing better to do. grin
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by ODAROOMS(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Seriously...
Just answer the question
2kaybiel:
the memories of girls you disvirgined still linger in your mind that made you to ask this abi
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by ODAROOMS(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
I know, that's Y the question
So let learn from each other
dingbang:
Is it a big deal?
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by bitchcrafts: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Only guys will have the balls to comment here... Ladies and their hypocritical nature wont cheesy
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by natsuDragneel: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dudeee... Topics like this is bound to hit some nerves and open up wounds for some, mostly the girls
I wouldn't know about it anyway grin grin
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
In what way would knowing people's feelings after their first sex help you learn? Why don't you do something better, like obtain a brain?
It helps you know.
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by sinaj(f): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ok na

1 Like

Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by jonaifame22(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yes and no
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by nawa4naija(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
OP try enter play store then download via this link www.playstore.com/brainappupgrader to upgrade ur formatted empty skull grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by ademega(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mere looking at this topic would give alot of people flash back memories. Happy or not happy.. Life continues.
Re: Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? by Divay22(f): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
I can see you have nothing good to do....
Oya come and help me kill my fowl grin...so we can have something like this grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Important Money Or Love? / Happy Birthday To Me / Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.