Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo (31545 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by meggi4(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nutase:
Men and insecurities. Imagine feeling threatened by a dead man. Now that he's dead let him go and compete with the woman's ex in the land of the dead. SMH.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrCork:

..but why are our Nigerian women so wicked...why did she kill him for? undecided
south africa otondo
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by meggi4(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
joshysmartie:
n the person on the pic is 26 how??.....
42 years BOIFRIEND... abegi..

*leaves thread*
kai 26 keh abegi
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by ChukaLupin(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Phi001:
She should be stabbed to death for tearing the heart of her lover.

A heart for a heart!!!

more like, 'a neck for a neck'
cheesy
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by meggi4(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nutase:
Nope but what the man did was stupid. it's walk away 'malist'. If it was you I'm sure you'll walk away
she go see am for jail na
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by jeromzy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
bentlywills:
Gbese

I dedicate this FTC To all brothers across Nigeria ' I wish you all a yellow yellow Christmas..
awuskelebe.may ur b never c.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by dominique(f): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
The woman in that picture was born in 1990
I refuse to believe
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by nwamehn: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good, wishing the woman Merry Jail Term. For the hypocrites here who chose not to condemn the woman but would easily condemn the man if the story were to be reversed, u people can never make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by JuneOctober(f): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
ajbf:

She is not deserved to live. That is if the story is true. She should be sentenced to death.

Lol. Let them do what they want to do with her.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by chronique(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuneOctober:

Not all woman will support their own. That was very very wrong. Even if he tore her dead husband's photo, she shouldn't have gone to the extreme.

You remind me of a girl that I once knew... You sound like someone I know. wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
3rdavefarms:
I support her

U deserve Jail too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by Davidbelove: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
jimmyolasun:
Iss dat breast on the laps
Lol...
Bt is dat d 26yr old lady?

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by JuneOctober(f): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nutase:
Men and insecurities. Imagine feeling threatened by a dead man. Now that he's dead let him go and compete with the woman's ex in the land of the dead. SMH.

grin who and who are to compete in the land of the dead?
Fact is the woman was very very wrong!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by cyprex: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nutase:

with your attempt at justifying this heinous crime by terming the man's action as sign of insecurity, it is clear that the male specie is engendered.
Ride on female gender- all your actions no matter how bad can safely find justification- from the unreasonable to ridiculous and even absurd. they will all make sense because it is done by a woman against the man. Afterall a particular lady who claimed to be 15yrs became a celebrity simply because she killed her 35yr old husband. Ride on the female gender, grab it all, it is all your, power, fame, authority and even life.
MCHEW.
RIP the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
And if I tell you you deserve jail too it will be as if I want to lower myself to your level
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nutase:

women with loving dead people. imagine loving somebody DAT is dead and gone, now she has killed someone she too go face the law.

how sweet was that?

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by Damfostopper(m): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
south Africans are naturally ugly... and d man d follow dis kind thing

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by valicious1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
bentlywills:
Gbese

I dedicate this FTC To all brothers across Nigeria ' I wish you all a yellow yellow Christmas..
One love broda. You're too too rgd. S.o

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by micflo28(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Is she not ever tired of her boyfriend/girlfriend status. why not get married and face the future. well her third boyfriend will be an inmate. todos suckress... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by zheroes(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
idupaul:
Loyal to her man even in death ..that na correct woman sha
what loyalty? F u c k i n g another dude!!!! She no loyal no shit!!! Mad people everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by idupaul: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
zheroes:
what loyalty? F u c k i n g another dude!!!! She no loyal no shit!!! Mad people everywhere!!!

So make she no knack again as her man die?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by sapientia(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
talk of low esteem...

Afraid of a dead guy..... na wa oooo
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by JuneOctober(f): 12:11am On Dec 24, 2016
chronique:

You remind me of a girl that I once knew... You sound like someone I know. wink
cheesy Coincidence I guess....
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Nutase:
what is this one saying? ok u get 10boyfriend abi?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by freddievip(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2016
WALKING DEADS
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by tiswell(m): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Nutase:
that's because you lack sense shocked
How do your friends and family cope with you?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:44am On Dec 24, 2016
my people and foolishness re like this

Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Jessestunch:

Women will always support their own no matter how heavy the gravity of the offense is.. Look at this one already pouring the blame on the dead man and not even one word for the murderer... If this case is reversed right now, you will ask that the man be castrated..
Some women will always women no matter the age have sense, only to support news worthy of support. We avoid e-fights, nonsense e-bashing, pretending to be care free on social media only to be care worthy in real life, hating on each other, replying any mention, being in need of social media popularity for stupid reasons etc......just to count a few "senseless" points.

That lady doesn't look 26 but we all know, looks are deceitful
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by Nutase: 5:03am On Dec 24, 2016
tiswell:
How do your friends and family cope with you?
call them and ask tongue
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by ssultana(f): 5:13am On Dec 24, 2016
Phi001:
She should be stabbed to death for tearing the heart of her lover.

A heart for a heart!!!
Lol what is all these theatrics please?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by kherlly(m): 6:22am On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

..but why are our Nigerian women so wicked...why did she kill him for? undecided

Seems you dint read the post well.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo by CharlieMaria(m): 6:22am On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

..so you supott Nigerian women killllling there husband...abi?... (read his last post)....my niggggga..if you need glassssses..buy glasssssses!! (No ofeense) angry
The thread says a South African Woman stabs boyfriend to death. So what has it got to do with Nigerian women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow / A Guy Raped My Sister / Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.