Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi (16035 Views)

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by erico2k2(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by erico2k2(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2016
greggng:

Rubbish. He will be arrested whenever he is deported and he will start up a jail term here. He can only be a free man if the court here set him free. The militant cannot help u when sai baba is dealing with u. Ie nnamdi kalu, dasuki. And tompolo if caught.
Kids talking bout stuff they know nothing about . Which court ? The one PMB took SANS to cos of ordinary school Cert ? ?
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by erico2k2(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2016
OHCOMEON:
. My friend stop talking trash in a public forum, the result of the pipelines you bombed b4 is what we are having as recession now,tell me what you achieved.
Oga stop taking the cheap stuff . The guy you quoted above do U av end evidence he bombed any pipe ? So U are classifying all 9jadeltans as militants .
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by kedeojo(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
When I see some comments on Nairaland, I'd just smile. Kids talking about politics ignorantly. If u've been following politics since 1990.. You'd know Ibori is a mentor and a Leader. Politically, Ibori is more influential,I repeat more influential than Tinubu. I laugh when I see people saying Buhari should arrest Ibori when he returns to Nigeria. Smh.. Even Buhari knows that if he dares, The militants will so deal with the pipelines as usual. The resource control causing dispute today, was what Ibori agitated for back in 2007, hence the reason OBJ decided to witch hunt him...

Ibori might not contest in 2019, but trust me, his presence would influence the results
you have very poor knowledge of history, resource control was first championed by Obong Victor Attah of then governor of akwa ibom in his first tenure and later promoted by late DSP Alemesigha of then bayelsea state. This two men suffered in the hands of OBJ for fighting for it and then Ibori was so quiet in all this and he majorly funded the Yaradua/Jonathan ticket in 2007. Obong Victor Attah was fustrated by OBJ in choosen his successor then and Akpabio was endorsed by Obj who was d commissioner of local govt and chieftaincy under Attah's regime for 2007 governorship. I don't need to tell you what happen to d late Alemasigha if you truly followed events. The reason why Ibori was jailed was he and d former governor of bayelsea Timipre silva was working with the then cabals in yaradua's regime to denied jonathan second ticket as vp and him Ibori will replace him but providence came to Jonathan when Yaradua became sick and when he was to be made acting president, ibori and silva worked with d cabals to fustrate him but obj step in and jonathan became in acting capacity before yaradua died and naturally he became president by the constitution and he made sure he deal with ibori firstly by setting him up tru effc and subsequently helping uk govt with evidences that result in his arrest and jail term. Secondly silva was denied his already won second primaries ticket and it was cancelled and another primaries scheduled which he was disqualify.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2016
kedeojo:
you have very poor knowledge of history, resource control was first championed by Obong Victor Attah of then governor of akwa ibom in his first tenure and later promoted by late DSP Alemesigha of then bayelsea state. This two men suffered in the hands of OBJ for fighting for it and then Ibori was so quiet in all this and he majorly funded the Yaradua/Jonathan ticket in 2007. Obong Victor Attah was fustrated by OBJ in choosen his successor then and Akpabio was endorsed by Obj who was d commissioner of local govt and chieftaincy under Attah's regime for 2007 governorship. I don't need to tell you what happen to d late Alemasigha if you truly followed events. The reason why Ibori was jailed was he and d former governor of bayelsea Timipre silva was working with the then cabals in yaradua's regime to denied jonathan second ticket as vp and him Ibori will replace him but providence came to Jonathan when Yaradua became sick and when he was to be made acting president, ibori and silva worked with d cabals to fustrate him but obj step in and jonathan became in acting capacity before yaradua died and naturally he became president by the constitution and he made sure he deal with ibori firstly by setting him up tru effc and subsequently helping uk govt with evidences that result in his arrest and jail term. Secondly silva was denied his already won second primaries ticket and it was cancelled and another primaries scheduled which he was disqualify.
Try to read carefully before ranting.... I didn't say ibori was the first to agitate for it. I only said his agitation was the cos of d prob he had with OBJ. Hence the reason OBJ supported GEJ over him for the VP ticket over Yar'aDua

1 Like

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by drnoel: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2016
galeiiTNA:
From the way the news was written you'll know the reporter is an afonja. Always filled with anger and spreading hate against others

did u not see the video of the same encounter. How do u now justify this ur comment. Like it or not sanity has left u Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by obailala(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
Bro it all started before the presidential election when Ibori and GEJ was to be a vice to Yar'a Dua... OBJ was in support of GEJ because Ibori was an enemy. GEJ cheapy fell for it knowing fully well Ibori is an elder to him politically(I'm not saying he should have rejected it though) So bro, the main thing here is OBJ.

That was the reason Ibori decided to form an allegiance with atiku to contest. Buh they failed Wolfy ....
Yeah that was in 2006/2007, buit all I wanted to point out was that from 2010, Ibori was basically the architect of his own problems when he ran around with the Turai kitchen cabinet maltreating and frustrating GEJ's emergence as president. One couldn't even place the rationale behind his opposition to GEJ then because by law, GEJ was already the president.

3 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by wellmax(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
Another one on the loose. Other state will progress from which money exactly? Hope you know the reason for this recession? Stop saying things out of ignorance, be realistic with your claim.

I sorry for you. You take yourself too seriously.
Recession is here because we mismanaged our resources when we had supplus. Its that simple.

Tell me nations depend on oil for thier prosperity and I'll show you triple that number that don't have a single drop of crude oil.

You these illusion that Nigeria will collapse without oil is not only ridiculous but baseless and insulting to our collective intelligence.
There was a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria before oil, and of course Nigeria will remain if you decide to foolishly destroy oil installations.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2016
wellmax:

I sorry for you. You take yourself too seriously.
Recession is here because we mismanaged our resources when we had supplus. Its that simple.

Tell me nations depend on oil for thier prosperity and I'll show you triple that number that don't have a single drop of crude oil.

You these illusion that Nigeria will collapse without oil is not only ridiculous but baseless and insulting to our collective intelligence.
There was a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria before oil, and of course Nigeria will remain if you decide to foolishly destroy oil installations.
Bro, nations that doesn't make oye their common source of income will survive it. But look at Nigeria today, the govt depend solely on oye... Hence the reason I made the comment. The govt won't invest because oye provides 80% of the country's income...
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by hmuhammad(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
When I see some comments on Nairaland, I'd just smile. Kids talking about politics ignorantly. If u've been following politics since 1990.. You'd know Ibori is a mentor and a Leader. Politically, Ibori is more influential,I repeat more influential than Tinubu. I laugh when I see people saying Buhari should arrest Ibori when he returns to Nigeria. Smh.. Even Buhari knows that if he dares, The militants will so deal with the pipelines as usual. The resource control causing dispute today, was what Ibori agitated for back in 2007, hence the reason OBJ decided to witch hunt him...

Ibori might not contest in 2019, but trust me, his presence would influence the results
with how many votes? northern votes will decide ur next president. So forget about Ibori and 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2016
hmuhammad:
with how many votes? northern votes will decide ur next president. So forget about Ibori and 2019
bro.. Atiku wants to contest na... BTW, I didn't said ibori will contest, I'm just talking about the arrest issue

1 Like

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by hmuhammad(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
bro.. Atiku wants to contest na... BTW, I didn't said ibori will contest, I'm just talking about the arrest issue
oh! Ok.... well in North, I can't see Atiku polling up to 2million votes. The truth of the matter is, no northern contestant can defeat Buhari at the moment despite the hardship. Northerners so much believe in him
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2016
hmuhammad:
oh! Ok.... well in North, I can't see Atiku polling up to 2million votes. The truth of the matter is, no northern contestant can defeat Buhari at the moment despite the hardship. Northerners so much believe in him
buh if the SW,SE,SS and a bit of northernern that would support atiku votes, they can succeed in pulling PMB down.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by hmuhammad(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
buh if the SW,SE,SS and a bit of northernern that would support atiku votes, they can succeed in pulling PMB down.
just as a bit of north will support Atiku, same bit of SE, SS and SW will support Buhari.. it will be a landslide if Atuku contests, imagine when I asked someone on who he is going to vote between Atiku and Buhari. His reply was "their first choice is Buhari, second Buhari, Third Buhari" I am currently in Borno and their choice remains Buhari. Nobody is even talking about Atiku
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2016
hmuhammad:
just as a bit of north will support Atiku, same bit of SE, SS and SW will support Buhari.. it will be a landslide if Atuku contests, imagine when I asked someone on who he is going to vote between Atiku and Buhari. His reply was "their first choice is Buhari, second Buhari, Third Buhari" I am currently in Borno and their choice remains Buhari. Nobody is even talking about Atiku
Na so we go de till 2023

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Interesting15: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:

Would his presence bring real transformation and real change into the life of the average Nigerian?

This is what I want you to talk about, brother.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by wellmax(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
Bro, nations that doesn't make oye their common source of income will survive it. But look at Nigeria today, the govt depend solely on oye... Hence the reason I made the comment. The govt won't invest because oye provides 80% of the country's income...

All I'm saying is that neccesity is the mother of inventions. Let them blow up the pipelines and ltes us see who would suffer.
And please you and other Niger Deltans should stop using bombing threat whenever there is an arguementy. Its childish.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
wellmax:

All I'm saying is that neccesity is the mother of inventions. Let them blow up the pipelines and ltes us see who would suffer.
And please you and other Niger Deltans should stop using bombing threat whenever there is an arguementy. Its childish.
childish? Wow ..well i don't have the herculean to natter with u... If the militants bomb, it would affect the country economically... And hunger will be in the land.... That's d fact!
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Mails4me: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nwaoboshi is Ibori's boy simple!
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Interesting15:

Would his presence bring real transformation and real change into the life of the average Nigerian?

This is what I want you to talk about, brother.
Hmmm... Bro that I can't tell.. Buh judging from the paste, he did well for the state during his reign and empowered individuals... Well he looted
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Babysheart(f): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
stobery:

Is that u on ur dp?
Nah... look well. That's my apparition.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by 1stdammy: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
moscobabs:
When EFCC says somebody embezzled Billion(s) of naira, some don't know how Big or how far the money can go if a family or an individual has such Money!!!I am sure after this calculations you will agree with me that Corrupt Government officials deserve death sentence for corruptionLet calculate this together:There are nine Zero in one Billionthat is 1,000,000,000.If you have one Billion naira as an individual you will spend it for 54years and 9months and some days if you are spending #50,000 daily!!!Calculation:50,000 x 365 =18,250,000.18,250,000 x 54 = 985,500,0001,000,000,000 - 985,500,000=14,500,000You still have 14,500,000 after 54 years you have been spending a Billionthen 14,500,000÷50,000= 290 days290 days /30= 9.6667 monthsConclusion: An individual will spend a billion of Naira for 54 yrs and 9 months while spending 50k per day.So friend add 54 or 55 years to your current age and see how far one billion can go in your remaining life on earth and tell me why we have to support these greedy thieves !!!And please which kind food you want to eat even during this recession that would cost 50k daily?Nigeria youths be wise!!!
Chisoz!!!! See reasoning, this is what I call an advance and suphisticated reasoning.......
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by moscobabs(m): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
UnknownT:
Moscobabs,
As economists will say "Man's needs are unlimited". Its not all about eating 50k food daily oh, someone driving a million naira worth of car will change to a #100 million car when he hits a billion naira. The person will upgrade to a #250million apartment plus other upgrade and before 6months, he will start looking for #2billion to steal

PS: I'm not in any way supporting looters

but u know there is difference btw "need " and "want" Need comes first while want can still be forgone. Only thing necessary for man is food others are just worldly assets
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by defemidefemi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
I laugh when I see people saying Buhari should arrest Ibori when he returns to Nigeria. Smh.. Even Buhari knows that if he dares, The militants will so deal with the pipelines as usual.

stop saying rubbish, you all said more than this about that goat called Kalu, where is him now.... where is Tompolo and others... this is a country and not your family meeting. You can be dishing this your opinion to the pfools around you there but not on social media please

1 Like

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
defemidefemi:
stop saying rubbish, you all said more than this about that goat called Kalu, where is him now.... where is Tompolo and others... this is a country and not your family meeting. You can be dishing this your opinion to the pfools around you there but not on social media please
And KANU has suddenly become a Niger Deltan abi? Ode
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by hmuhammad(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
Na so we go de till 2023
lol!!! Naija go better one day... na sidon look I de
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by defemidefemi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
And KANU has suddenly become a Niger Deltan abi? Ode

Are you saying NIGER DELTA PPL are immune by the constitution.... so if you arrest them Nigeria will scatterer, Oponu oshi... And someone must have paid for your school fees o

1 Like

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
defemidefemi:

Are you saying NIGER DELTA PPL are immune by the constitution.... so if you arrest them Nigeria will scatterer, Oponu oshi... And someone must have paid for your school fees o
U must b a very big fool... Was making reference to woh u said. What's my business with ipob and KANU? Ur tribal hate is the reason u backward in life. You just decided to involve KANU like u feel dragging Igbos to any issue will make ur Dad win a Grammy... EKPA
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by defemidefemi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
U must b a very big fool... Was making reference to woh u said. What's my business with ipob and KANU? Ur tribal hate is the reason u backward in life. You just decided to involve KANU like u feel dragging Igbos to any issue will make ur Dad win a Grammy... EKPA
Just listen to yourself, if the IPOB are not immune from being punish who is your ibori before Buhari that he can't be punished if he's find guilty in anyway, Do you tink ur dad will be happy with the way u've made him wasted is money that he sud have used for somtin reasonable and profitable?
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
defemidefemi:
Just listen to yourself, if the IPOB are not immune from being punish who is your ibori before Buhari that he can't be punished if he's find guilty in anyway, Do you tink ur dad will be happy with the way u've made him wasted is money that he sud have used for somtin reasonable and profitable?
@bolded, its Found... Not find. cheesy warey. U re a dull idiot, no need to natter with you. Ur Dad wasted his pension paying your fees
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by zoomzoom(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
moscobabs:
When EFCC says somebody embezzled Billion(s) of naira, some don't know how Big or how far the money can go if a family or an individual has such Money!!!I am sure after this calculations you will agree with me that Corrupt Government officials deserve death sentence for corruptionLet calculate this together:There are nine Zero in one Billionthat is 1,000,000,000.If you have one Billion naira as an individual you will spend it for 54years and 9months and some days if you are spending #50,000 daily!!!Calculation:50,000 x 365 =18,250,000.18,250,000 x 54 = 985,500,0001,000,000,000 - 985,500,000=14,500,000You still have 14,500,000 after 54 years you have been spending a Billionthen 14,500,000÷50,000= 290 days290 days /30= 9.6667 monthsConclusion: An individual will spend a billion of Naira for 54 yrs and 9 months while spending 50k per day.So friend add 54 or 55 years to your current age and see how far one billion can go in your remaining life on earth and tell me why we have to support these greedy thieves !!!And please which kind food you want to eat even during this recession that would cost 50k daily?Nigeria youths be wise!!!

While we are in this mathematical excursion,let's also include the sometime bank balance of the latest in-law to the president

A young man with no known means of livelihood flashes a bank balance of 100 million DOLLARS..bear in mind that I dollar is nearly N500.
...and that account my people is not for the SENIOR INDIMI who was "GIFTED" other people's oil wells.
Imagine what his will be...and that's just one of the SAINTS FROM THE NORTH.Others from the place where the wealth comes from are labeled THIEVES.

MAKE UNA KWANTINU
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by ABAMOWA: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:

How old are you? You just displayed an unprecedented ignorance with your last statement "witch hunt" with people like you, I fear the future of this country. So, Ibori didn't steal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Jigawa PDP Campaign Rally 2019 / We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva / #EndSARS: Government Will No Longer Tolerate Violence – Muhammad Dingyadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.