Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Suffering Escapades!.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suffering Escapades!.. (1248 Views)

Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suffering Escapades!.. by lisababey(f): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
dear nairalanders please i need your advise.

after my stepdad left,we began to suffer.
my brother dropped out from school,my mums only occupation was okirika clothes sales,we ate from hand to mouth for a long time before we became professional beggars.
what i mean by professional beggars is begging family friends with style.i dont know how we do it but we always got help by the grace of our lord.
but right now things have gone from bad to worse,especially in this recession.even family friends dont have to give us anymore,mum is into sales of yams,and because of little income,she has to wait for the yam season to cultivate and sell.

as a young girl,with no income what should i do to help my triving family.
pls i need your advise.
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by Dohmeenick(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
where lala?
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by Dohmeenick(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
go into professional prostitution,or join your mother in selling yams.
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by alizma: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
how old are, what is your level of education and where are you?
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by lisababey(f): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2016
i'm in calabar,200 level cross river university of technology cross river state.i'm 22
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
lisababey:
i'm in calabar,200 level cross river university of technology cross river state.i'm 22

Hello ,you can reach me at rowlandjumbo@gmail.com or call me on 08036267796
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by Atk1nson(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by Atk1nson(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rolly83:

Hello ,you can reach me at rowlandjumbo@gmail.com or call me on 08036267796

Read earlier story by op, setting doesn't fit Nigeria, not even Calabar (my opinion). Do your due diligence
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Atk1nson:

Read earlier story by op, setting doesn't fit Nigeria, not even Calabar (my opinion). Do your due diligence

Please I don't get you.Are you saying she isn't in Nigeria? She looks very young and felt that she is just too young to go through such bad experience(lack).You know very well that these are the reasons that drive alot of young ladies to doing "runs" and prostitution!
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by Atk1nson(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rolly83:

Please I don't get you.Are you saying she isn't in Nigeria? She looks very young and felt that she is just too young to go through such bad experience(lack).You know very well that these are the reasons that drive alot of young ladies to doing "runs" and prostitution!

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/3529537/hated-see-mum-get-hurt

let me know if you still think it is Nigeria.
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by VocalWalls: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Atk1nson:

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/3529537/hated-see-mum-get-hurt

let me know if you still think it is Nigeria.

The scammer copied the story online hoping to get some sympathy and donations.

CC: Rolly83

Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
This scammers won't stop coming back. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by Fortissimo502: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Atk1nson:

When I read the language alarm bells started ringing. Nigerians hardly use the word yell. Police will never "drive up to someone's house". Sounds so Western.
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
WTF!!!!
Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by sisisioge: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2017
grin grin ; grin grin

It is well.

Actually, a real family with real issues won't come here to ask what to do. All hands will be on deck to support one another. She's twenty two, sales girl job dey, ushering job dey, food biz dey ,etc. Babe is a joker.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering Escapades!.. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Scam of the century!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) / Experienced Mothers/wives Please I Need Opinions Concerning House Helps/ Nannies / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.