Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) (1251 Views)

Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / How LUTH Officials Conspired With Brother’s Lover To Hide, Loot Him: Sister / Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) by dre11(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
........CHECK out your replacement!

Nhlalwenhle NcubeNcube

A Bulawayo woman showed her then husband pictures of the “tiger” roaming her “woods” as a way of telling him she’d moved on.

Hamilton Phiri (53) realised it was time up when Khonzephi Ncube made it clear she was madly in love with another man. He had no choice but to move out of their rented house.

Surprisingly after Phiri had accepted life’s fate, Ncube developed a habit of following him to his workplace “just for control” (to embarrass him for the sake of it).

She reportedly insulted and assaulted him in front of his colleagues.

“I dumped this woman after discovering she had boyfriends and now she comes to my workplace shouting at me.

“She is even threatening to hire kombi drivers to kill me. I now live in fear as she is also very violent,” Phiri said in his peace order application.

He added that she was a bitter woman because after they had parted ways, he married someone else and within a short time the new wife got pregnant.

In response, the fuming Ncube dismissed the allegations.

“I have never threatened to kill him, but there is a kombi driver hunting for him after he discovered that Phiri had an affair with his wife.

“I am the one who showed him my boyfriend’s picture and he never discovered on his own, so there is no way I can be bitter and follow him around,” she said.

The presiding magistrate Tancy Dube granted the peace order in favour of Phiri and Ncube was ordered not to physically or verbally abuse him.

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/woman-shows-off-new-lover-to-hubby/

lalasticlala

Re: Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
I see Kimbraa viewing. wink
Re: Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I see Ki.mbraa viewing. wink
Hahaha. grin I've nothing to say.
Re: Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) by ceezarhh(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2017

Re: Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) by Evablizin(f): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
shocked

Super story is more interesting than this tory.
Re: Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
kimbraa:
Hahaha. grin I've nothing to say.

Me too...

Let's just sit and wait for the elders.
Re: Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) by ijustdey: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
cc lalasticlala

some women get mind sha.....
but am sure the man must have been a sis for her to carry such acts

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Husband And What Is His Role - Rev. Chris / 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide / Asking From People Is Better Than Dying Silently In Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.