Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Welcome To Russia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Russia (4900 Views)

Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Russia by DAVECENA(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
kabayomi:
Nice pic.....Post yours na
Re: Welcome To Russia by Godiloveu(f): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
kabayomi:

If you can get it that would be nice, Ukraine is about to join the EU so you'll have free passage around Europe.
Also you can study part time when you work

hi, I guess u re based in Russia but I want to know dis pls re blacks eg Nigerians safe in either Russia or Ukraine.
silly me, an just a lil skeptical about the place.
Re: Welcome To Russia by kabayomi(m): 1:52am On Dec 28, 2016
Godiloveu:

hi, I guess u re based in Russia but I want to know dis pls re blacks eg Nigerians safe in either Russia or Ukraine.
silly me, an just a lil skeptical about the place.
Sure there is general safety but you have to be careful too. You can't compare someone who visits the club everyday with a easy normal guy. The club guy is more likely to complain about racism, safety etc. In general it's best to avoid drunk gathering because the outcome is not always certain

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Russia by Ugosample(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice pics you got there @Kabayomi
Are you a student there?
Re: Welcome To Russia by kabayomi(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ugosample:

Are you a student there?

Yeah
Re: Welcome To Russia by Ugosample(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
kabayomi:

Yeah
Is the stereotype about white racists killing Black students on a regular true over there?
Re: Welcome To Russia by nwapee(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Ugosample:

Are you a student there?
nwanne u dey everywhere o. I hav some questions 4 u on abidjan thread
Re: Welcome To Russia by flexxyworld(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2016
How close is uralsk too town and Kazakhstan. .. what would you advise a Nigerian about such destination
Re: Welcome To Russia by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
nwapee:
nwanne u dey everywhere o. I hav some questions 4 u on abidjan thread

Okay bros...
Go and ask me in that Abidjan thread then.
Tag me too when you do that
Re: Welcome To Russia by makahlj2: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
mrjaybaba:
I hope to visit Russia and Oymakron.

cheesy

Bad idea.

In 1924 a temperature of −71.2 °C (−96 °F) was recorded in Oymyakon. That is the lowest temperature ever recorded in a habitat center.
Only Antarctica has recorded lower official temperatures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria / Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Living And Working In Japan - Always In My Wish List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.