Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. (2856 Views)

Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2016
I am home from the holidays and I just observed if for the first time...See much of my adult life has been spent on campus and it's environs with young people ya dig? If I go shopping or restaurant or Dating or to the gym, it's usually young people that I see but lately I have been home for Christmas and I live in the suburbs so I have been seeing older and married women more often.

Maybe it's because I look more of a chick magnet now, When I go to my local gym, I catch them glancing at me with lust and some even staring at me smiling like WTF why would I want to Fvck your fat belly? Same thing when I go to the mall, I see some women openly staring at me.

Even when I am driving at red traffic lights, I see them brazenly staring across their car windows.

I did ask my friends and they feel the women are just rich boring housewives whoms' husbands have small cocks?

To the young men out there 21+...Is this normal of these cougars? Is this one of the things you experience when you become a "man"?

I guess I can't complain because if a woman got a phat ass and nice tittieş, you can bet I would be sneaking peeks too. grin but still it's kind of startling because the younger women just sneak looks and I am fine with that but when older women are openly staring and smiling at you that's just unnerving.
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Monalisa185(f): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2016
sheybi you have eyes too? Give them back, case closed

1 Like

Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by tolugar: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2016
Did you notice the eye before or after smoking Weed

5 Likes

Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by fbtowner(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2016
They are actually eyeing ur destiny.

maybe they have made all arrangements only for them to launch.

op run for ur life oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Greenbullet(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2016
op,they are eyeing the end of your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2016
NickleTheory:
I am home from the holidays and I just observed if for the first time...See much of my adult life has been spent on campus and it's environs with young people ya dig? If I go shopping or restaurant or Dating or to the gym, it's usually young people that I see but lately I have been home for Christmas and I live in the suburbs so I have been seeing older and married women more often.

Maybe it's because I look more of a chick magnet now, When I go to my local gym, I catch them glancing at me with lust and some even staring at me smiling like WTF why would I want to Fvck your fat belly? Same thing when I go to the mall, I see some women openly staring at me.

Even when I am driving at red traffic lights, I see them brazenly staring across their car windows.

I did ask my friends and they feel the women are just rich boring housewives whoms' husbands have small cocks?

To the young men out there 21+...Is this normal of these cougars? Is this one of the things you experience when you become a "man"?

I guess I can't complain because if a woman got a phat ass and nice tittieş, you can bet I would be sneaking peeks too. grin but still it's kind of startling because the younger women just sneak looks and I am fine with that but when older women are openly staring and smiling at you that's just unnerving.
Pix of the glancing at you or...

1 Like

Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2016
M.I.L.F
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Elmojiid(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2016
what is this one saying...so what should we do now.
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by luminouz(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2016
NickleTheory:

Niggar.....u ain't got any idea how Hot most women in this age bracket are....especially if their husbands are not giving them enough attention......I see DAT shit all d time! N if Ur a fine boi like me....u go tire......sometimes I even think it is a curse to be fine!
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Divay22(f): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas OP.....when they look at you,look at them back grin grin
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2016
The beginning of the end. It depends on how you react
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by dacblogger: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
you are delusional. ..
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Shol3(f): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2016
They like how you look
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by happyjuliet(f): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2016
Let me assets ur pics first b4 I say my mind cheesy
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2016
happyjuliet:

I prefer my anonymity but I will give you a half face cheesy
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by happyjuliet(f): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
NickleTheory:

I prefer my anonymity but I will give you a half face cheesy

You try some for ur age hahahahahaha
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Frankicent(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
luminouz:

Niggar.....u ain't got any idea how Hot most women in this age bracket are....especially if their husbands are not giving them enough attention......I see DAT shit all d time! N if Ur a fine boi like me....u go tire......sometimes I even think it is a curse to be fine!

Lolz bro me self get that kind of attention ooo. Am 6"3 tall and huge sometimes when I take a work or go see someone I get that look a lot. Sometime I"l just get angry or look else of i turn back same eye still looking... The most annoying look of all is staring at my pant or leg..... I"l feel as if my zip is open...lolz till now I still don't get the pant staring.
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Frankicent(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Shol3:
They like how you look

Hmmm could you solve this puzzle for me... grin looking at your pant as if my zip is open.. or look at your feet.. seriously I don't get why... pant and foot look
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Frankicent(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
happyjuliet:

Damn to that hot dame lady at your profile. I just saw something ooo. Let me cover my eye b4 I see another " babe o cherry" cheesy
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by luminouz(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Frankicent:

Lolz bro me self get that kind of attention ooo. Am 6"3 tall and huge sometimes when I take a work or go see someone I get that look a lot. Sometime I"l just get angry or look else of i turn back same eye still looking... The most annoying look of all is staring at my pant or leg..... I"l feel as if my zip is open...lolz till now I still don't get the pant staring.
Loool! Am not as tall as u Sha...not even up to 6feet but God took his time when making me.....d annoying thing is d pant staring........I thought I was d only one with DAT experience! N with my swags n fluent English speaking.....I always look like a Casanova to women! I have learnt to live with it!
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by happyjuliet(f): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Frankicent:

Damn to that hot dame lady at your profile. I just saw something ooo. Let me cover my eye b4 I see another " babe o cherry" cheesy

Lol...plz do oooo b4 it is too late.
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Vanguay Abi na vanguard sef
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Frankicent(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
luminouz:

Loool! Am not as tall as u Sha...not even up to 6feet but God took his time when making me.....d annoying thing is d pant staring........I thought I was d only one with DAT experience! N with my swags n fluent English speaking.....I always look like a Casanova to women! I have learnt to live with it!

Lolz the pant looking part bro till now I don't understand why gets me confuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Frankicent(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
happyjuliet:

Lol...plz do oooo b4 it is too late.
D .

it wouldn't be don't panic ehnnn I got you covered like Arik airline.

hmmm damn OMG !!! Let me describe it a bit then we would continue leta grin it got nice perfect shape, tempting, juicy and succulent.
Serious Cherry O babey would win an Olympic Gold medal if you contest. .. I swear this your "cherry O baby" go carry person enta River niger ooo. grin

Whatsapp: 08130979745
Ring ring grin 07087918907

*winks* Cherry O baby...
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
worworgirl:
Vanguay Abi na vanguard sef

Worwor girl, go and sleep.
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Shol3(f): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Frankicent:

Hmmm could you solve this puzzle for me... grin looking at your pant as if my zip is open.. or look at your feet.. seriously I don't get why... pant and foot look

Haba can't solve it grin
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Frankicent(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Shol3:

Haba can't solve it grin
ahhh I tot you should know nah cause you a lady.... Ehnn so my mystery would go unsolved. You just broke my heart oo
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by luminouz(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Frankicent:

Lolz the pant looking part bro till now I don't understand why gets me confuse.
They are measuring Ur dvck bro! cheesy
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Frankicent(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
luminouz:

They are measuring Ur dvck bro! cheesy
Lol see whining oo
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by luminouz(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Frankicent:

Lol see whining oo
Am serious! Was told by a married woman around 42 years old!
Re: Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. by Frankicent(m): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
luminouz:

Am serious! Was told by a married woman around 42 years old!
cry seriously I thought you joking. Why using spiritual eye to measure dick...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal / Wicked Man You Infected Me With HIV / Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.