Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Is The Topic Of Your Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Topic Of Your Project (522 Views)

A Rejoinder Supporting The Topic "Injustice For Engineering Graduates, Corpers" / 5 Easy Steps To Insert References In Your Project/ Thesis / The Topic Of ISWI 2017 Is ‘global Justice – A Fair(y) Tale?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Topic Of Your Project by ezewealth(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2016
Hello graduates in the house, I want every graduate to drop his or her project topic, with his or her department, tell us whether is was essay of tedious. Mine was production and development of bread using flour blends of cassava and wheat containing fish powder (cat fish). This project drained all my energy especially the conversion of life cat fish to dried powder. I enjoyed the project though. I rep food science and technology
Re: What Is The Topic Of Your Project by hernandson(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Still in search of one,am a sociologist

(1) (Reply)

Bsc Micro Biology Vs Bsc Agriculture. / I Just Finish Fuel Less Generator Easy To Understand And Learn / PHOTOS] Meet 77-year-old Man From Akwa Ibom Who Pulls A Car With His Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.