Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React (33898 Views)

Mr Eazi Shades Headies Over 2016 ‘next Rated’ Award Gift / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Mr Eazi Shades Runtown;uses The Word 'SLAVE' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by ekanDamie: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2016
To open this new page,

i don't even know who Mr easi is.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by shiftback: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Its sad that some people still see Tecno as cheap and made for the masses. Apparently he owns a mobile phone retail outlet but his tweet shows that he has zero knowledge of how much Tecno has grown.

Granted when they started they targeted a certain niche but judging by their last iterations they are beginning to target those with a desire for premium and top end products too.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Helkayklassic(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2016
The rest dey fight, one don use style collect Tecno J8. The guy is the winner here.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Useless boi

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by beezyblaze(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2016
queenitee:
See as he use style style clear himself,he use style style change d story..

Whatever bruh,stay humble
Abi na...na the surest way be that o..
Sharp guy. grin cheesy
He made everything sound nice
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by femi4: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2016
queenitee:

Yes nah,he think say people go laugh and support him ni,as he see say he don turn to something else,naso he come change am

Abi why he no tweet am before headies
No mind am
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by dulux07(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2016
unnecessary comment from him. he should just mind his own business. he is still young in the industry

but on the other hand, i think he sings better music than tekno.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by emerich(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Pride comes before a fall, Mr eazi, you just lost a fan, watch it bro....

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by xjiggy: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2016
All of una no get work. Una never see money to buy Christmas fowl yet una dey here dey argue Mr Eazy comments. The boy roll out with a brand new car yesterday and after una don generate traffic to his comments, Tecno endorsement go follow. Mumu people
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by ofeoilly: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2016
That is wat happens wen Nigeria host an award.

U have given him award but he is singing the name of the better candidate that should have won the award.

The man of the masses of-course, Alhaji Teckno.

Nigeria should always work on merit not tribes and man know man.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by morscino: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2016
Mr Eazi is an Apple brand...meaning he is different,u can't deny dat,not everyone likes his songs but those who do,love it dem to shreds
He's barely a yr in d industry and he's already had his own (sold out) concert and also has a headies award.
Moreso,he's not just an artiste,he's into Tech,from his tweets u culd sense he is intelligent....#Zagadat!

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by shiftback: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2016
Helkayklassic:
The rest dey fight, one don use style collect Tecno J8. The guy is the winner here.
I dey tell you. The guy see opportunity inside fight
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by shiftback: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2016
xjiggy:
All of una no get work. Una never see money to buy Christmas fowl yet una dey here dey argue Mr Eazy comments. The boy roll out with a brand new car yesterday and after una don generate traffic to his comments, Tecno endorsement go follow. Mumu people
How conflicting can a human be?
If you're so busy how come you're in here?
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2016
That is one crazy artist. He actually attempted to confuse us, but we are not convinced. Because he stupidly degraded the major brand that his fans use the most. That is degrading and humiliating to the fans.

How did he expect to twist it to Tekno Miles when he clearly wrote Techno. Stupid buoy.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by chimhigher(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2016
Dats how dey start making noise immediately dey win something,better tell him dah if nigerians stop listening 2 music,hes gon start selling purewater nd condoms at traffic cs na only 9ja dey feel im spoil...
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by wunderkiind(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2016
MizMyColi:
His first analogy was wrong to begin with.
Apple has a niche, so does Tecno.
What we have seen lately is them upping their game in terms of quality production, whilst maintaining a level of affordability.

Tecno today is very different from Tecno yesterday. Asides being a core fan, I am really proud of the brand. Today, I am going to carry my Tecno laptop bag and flaunt it ehn.

That's how far they have come, that's how much I believe in them.

It can only get better kiss

Hehehe...! nice one I know say I go see your tweet!

Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2016
There's actually nothing wrong with what he sad at all. People sha. All he is saying is that focusing on a particular demographic instead of trying toappeal to everyone is what made him successful.
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by agrovick(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2016
This is an ideal example of think before you talk; if only he had carefully weighted his words before tweeting, he would have saved himself from this unnecessary damage control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Alertpro: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2016
whatever he said wasn't wrong.....it was just an analogy which he has even taken the time and energy to explain. Let's all take a chill pill.
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Abdstrakt(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2016
ekanDamie:
To open this new page,

i don't even know who Mr easi is.
Me too.
Heard of him exactly 33hrs 56 mins ago.
And yet he's taking aim at a brand that has worked hard for a decade to get to where they are.
Just one award and he's the Apple of Nigerian Music.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
This one is even nice...see how he gave detailed explanation. Like he owes their daddy any undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by olisaEze(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2016
shiftback:
The guy career just dey kick off and all of a sudden he's Apple. He think say na overnight matter and not a decade of hardwork.

See my favourite reaction here

I tire 4d bloke! if an upcoming artiste (based on headies award mind u) is referring to himsef as apple, Wetin e go kon call tuface n wizkid? Telepathy!? Dumb tweet from a dumb dude angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by DIKEnaWAR: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
The only sensible person here is the fan that stylishly removed a Tecno J8 from the artist.
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by styv(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2016
You guys should chill abeg. Nothing wrong with the tweet. Whether you agree or not, Apple as a brand is very niche. Tecno as a brand appeals more to the mass market. It is not a shade. It is an intelligent analogy. If he says he wants to focus on a unique brand of music dissimilar to what most other artistes are doing, what's the problem with that? Listen to his music, you'll know his is different.
Understand his point before attacking him. Una like quarrel pass fight!!!
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Jacko1(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Yawnssssss.........

Afon.....

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by superstarDikk(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
Whatever nigga. Tekno is still far better.
LMAO Tekno better than Mr Eazi? u joking right?
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Techm8:
We even got to know he's the CEO of PHONETRADER NIGERIA
funny enough this okponu has just explained to the world that the English man was right when he said for you to really know a man give him money,power and fame..Smh..now the wretch that got tipped by chance wants to con and be deceptive after discovering he wasn't actually liked nor did he merit the so called award,instead of you to be thanking techno for turning down the invitation because if he didn't your career for go vacation..king size ode..meanwhile the pics below is for your deluded multicolored ass..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by MizMyColi(f): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2016
wunderkiind:

Hehehe...! nice one I know say I go see your tweet!

Kudos.

Lol
Thanks bro
Na so

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Dreamstarr: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2016
Without tekno dropping out for you Mr eazi, you wouldn't have won it and he even wrote a song dope song for you still you feel you can insult his person. We know what you were doing. We all are not dullards from duara. #fool

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2016
A wise man once said....NOTHING!

Dude shuld 've kept mute than spit that poo!
If he wins a grammy, nobody go breathe, thumbs up @ tecno!
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
Whatever nigga. Tekno is still far better.

Tekno compared to Mr Eazi, I laugh you grin... Mr Eazi is the New Wizkid. Even Wizkid knows this !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" / Yvonne Jegede Looks Enchanting In Short Gown (Photos) / Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.