Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React (33885 Views)

Mr Eazi Shades Headies Over 2016 ‘next Rated’ Award Gift / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Mr Eazi Shades Runtown;uses The Word 'SLAVE' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

Tekno compared to Mr Eazi, I laugh you grin... Mr Eazi is the New Wizkid. Even Wizkid knows this !
I prefer Tekno to wizkid thou.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by dacovajnr: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
Whatever nigga. Tekno is still far better.
Why are you being Dissed? lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by teozey111(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2016
lucky mumu....because tekno refused to come.....you should be thanking him for giving you the opportunity... you dey here dey rant crap

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
I prefer Tekno to wizkid thou.

Lmao ! It definitely means you never really listened to Wizkid when he started with Banky 7 Years ago. So its understandable.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Empty barrels make the most noise!
Dude should thank his stars the ever blazing alhaji tekno pulled out!

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by purem(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Abeg, is the guy a musician

According to his
Tweets I think he is
A bricklayer

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

Lmao ! It definitely means you never really listened to Wizkid when he started with Banky 7 Years ago. So its understandable.
offcourse I did. Am not a big fan of him. Tekno will be far bigger watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
offcourse I did. Am not a big fan of him. Tekno will be far bigger watch and see.

Haha, i see you really luv tekno. Its good sha. you have met him?
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by iceberylin(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2016
WITH ACKNOWLEDGMENTS AS THIS SOME CORPORATIONS WONT FOLD.. A HUSBAND WONT SLACK.. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
MizMyColi:
His first analogy was wrong to begin with.
Apple has a niche, so does Tecno.
What we have seen lately is them upping their game in terms of quality production, whilst maintaining a level of affordability.

Tecno today is very different from Tecno yesterday. Asides being a core fan, I am really proud of the brand. Today, I am going to carry my Tecno laptop bag and flaunt it ehn.

That's how far they have come, that's how much I believe in them.

It can only get better kiss
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by ofeoilly: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2016
purem:

According to his
Tweets I think he is
A bricklayer

Na mate, dis is it here, wen e don set.

Let me put u inside water and den measure your cassava.

Have u ever seen swimmers with big bulge in their pant? ode!

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

Haha, i see you really luv tekno. Its good sha. you have met him?
yep I like him. Haven't met him yet but am not particularly eager. lol

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
teozey111:
lucky mumu....because tekno refused to come.....you should be thanking him for giving you the opportunity... you dey here dey rant crap
Gbam!! Lol

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
yep I like me him. Haven't met him yet but am not particularly eager. lol

hahaha, i guess u are scared he might treat like wizkid treated Eva's boyfriend. cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Pride almost enter his head, he redeemed himself. Tecno has paid their dues. Just like Drake's song, they started from the bottom now they are here, at the top.
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

hahaha, i guess u are scared he might treat like wizkid treated Eva's boyfriend. cheesy
hhahahahhaha I could care less if he did though. These celebs ain't that precious to me.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by MizMyColi(f): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2016
iceberylin:
WITH ACKNOWLEDGMENTS AS THIS SOME CORPORATIONS WONT FOLD.. A HUSBAND WONT SLACK.. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm not understanding sad
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by PhonePlanet(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2016
he even get time to reply them.
tecno has grown, yes! but still is not and cannot be apple.
he was talking about the brand not product.
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by kelzgie: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Woow!..Nigerians are so impossible. From d first line I read I knew he was jes saying 'I'd rather stick to a little market Dan follow d crowd"..so why relating it to alahji tekno....nawao...#intellectual talidomide
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
hhahahahhaha I could care less if he did though. These celebs ain't that precious to me.

Abi, the day i met Genevieve & wanted to take a pic with her, even after having a small convo. the way she reacted mehn, i felt embarrassed. So since then, if i see a celeb. i won't even react like i saw anybody.
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by obidirector(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Where are the artiste's in the house? Share your stories and learn more...

http://nenyhub..com/2016/12/introducing-of-artiste.html?m=1
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

Abi, the day i met Genevieve & wanted to take a pic with her, even after having a small convo. the way she reacted mehn, i felt embarrassed. So since then, if i see a celeb. i won't even react like i saw anybody.
OMaG really? So she's really as stuck up as they say? How sad.
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by iceberylin(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2016
YOU REALLY PRAISED TECNO MOBILE. IT SEEMED LIKE YOU READY TO LEAD THE FIGHT
MizMyColi:

I'm not understanding sad

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by ayamAgenius: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Damage control
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by MizMyColi(f): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2016
iceberylin:
YOU REALLY PRAISED TECNO MOBILE. IT SEEMED LIKE YOU READY TO LEAD THE FIGHT
lol

Kinda sha
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by udemzyudex(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Lol... see the way he begin dey explain himself upandan..
Nigerians can make you explain yourself for Africa.
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by moghulis: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

Tekno compared to Mr Eazi, I laugh you grin... Mr Eazi is the New Wizkid. Even Wizkid knows this !

Afonjas, people who produce noisemakers as musicians.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by KunAviero(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016
LesbianBoy:
So tekno wrote one song in his upcoming mixtape eh! To davido haters that always say "davido is not talented, other artiste write songs for him". I hope y'all can see its a normal thing cheesy cheesy
As in eh, I just tire for people. People write songs for Queen Bey and badgal riri all the time. All the major American artists give younger talents and simetines their colleagues the opportunity to write songs for them and in interviews, they give artists credit for a job well done. I tire for naija people and their ignorance.
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2016
dis eazi guy is blowing his horns too early. what he was trying to say is that he is a classy artiste that resonates with classy people withing a classy niche. saying such a thing is just off, he is just upcomming and hasnt spent up to 2years in the music scene. i guess the awards he won at the headies went into his head, music is more than the awards; if nobody listens to or likes any of his songs he wont get any award. he ought to focus more on getting the job done, let people recognize him rather than boasting about how seemingly good he may be
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by Abdstrakt(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2016
KunAviero:
As in eh, I just tire for people. People write songs for Queen Bey and badgal riri all the time. All the major American artists give younger talents and simetines their colleagues the opportunity to write songs for them and in interviews, they give artists credit for a job well done. I tire for naija people and their ignorance.

Personally "singers" using ghost writers isn't a big deal. But rappers using writers?, mehn e get as e be.
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by mediocre(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Never liked the nigga. Dunno what people see in him
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by fujirice: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2016
Mtscheeew!!!

See his tweets sef. Riddled with typos!
Re: Mr Eazi Shades Tecno Mobile, Fans React by fujirice: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2016
kelzgie:
Woow!..Nigerians are so impossible. From d first line I read I knew he was jes saying 'I'd rather stick to a little market Dan follow d crowd"..so why relating it to alahji tekno....nawao...#intellectual talidomide
Really?!
So to you now apple has a small market?
I laugh!
That tweet is so so so so unnecessary in different languages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies / Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture / Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.