Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,412 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview (17257 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Segadem(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Good
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by 2shur: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2016
wtf.
she don join bleaching gang.
see her fingers
black and yellow.
disgusting piece of shiiit
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by koladebrainiac(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2016
blazer234:

Speaking in English is not sign of exposure or anything. Many Chinese don't know a word of English, yet they are more informed than many English speaking peeps
Haba. I just wan know now.no be sey me too sabi speak am
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by tosyne2much(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2016
Even people wey sabi speak the English wella are roaming the street aimlessly.. Enjoy your life girl
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by lumzybo: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2016
queenitee:
Nice!!who will epp me too?

Go and start hawking rat poison. Cos the bread format won't work again.

#bestofluck
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by ireneony(f): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Oh she still speak yoruba cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by solaseunmatthew(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2016
chuchu69:
K

I tot dey said she now speaks good english?

Afonjas self

She can never speak good English lipsrsealed
who know you for your street? Even the Americans do not speak good English. Get some sense this season.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by IYADARA(f): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Why the crocodile tears..... Mtewwww
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Sanchez01: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Kingharzyz:
Her Yoruba accent strong oo. This one no be lagos breed at all...
That accent is Ọ̀yọ́'s. Mother tongue interference won't allow her speak English peacefully no matter how much she tries.

For those shouting she can't speak English yet, please understand that English language is not a litmus test for intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Handsomecole(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2016
For the people asking why is she not speaking English, Istly English is not our language. There's no crime in her speaking our indigenous language and she owes no one any form of apology whatsoever.

As far as am concerned God has lifted her out of the pit of poverty and she'll never go back there again.
Poverty has no respect for any language you speak it can descend on anyone even if the person speaks better than Soyinka , I would rather speak my Igbo language fluently without speaking English it's better than speaking fluent English in poverty .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by SuperBlack: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2016
She mean God never stood for her? NawaoO.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Midgut(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
Oh she still speak yoruba cheesy grin
When is speaking or communicating with Yoruba a bad thing? You that can speak english fluently, what have you achieved in your life? how many times will I have to tell you guys that speaking english fluently does not mean you are intelligent.
NB: China teaches with its her language, not English language.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by mantosa(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2016
Was that English she spoke or my ears aren't hearing properly ni

Shortyy:
So she speaks English now? Cool.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by buffalowings: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2016
chuchu69:
K

Afonjas self

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by buffalowings: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2016
gbosaa:

Start by hawking bread or gala. Your helper is on the way and will locate you soon.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by ireneony(f): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2016
Midgut:

When is speaking or communicating with Yoruba a bad thing? You that can speak english fluently, what have you achieved in your life? how many times will I have to tell you guys that speaking english fluently does not mean you are intelligent.
NB: China teaches with its her language, not English language.
because Chinese is their official language.
in country like italy for example, there are 150 dialects but they speak one official language which is italia.
You know Nigeria is made up of different ethnic group, that was why English is our official language in order to get a better understanding within us. I don't mind if she speaks her dialect at home or within families but not on a national tv, she should aleast option for pigdin English because not only yorubas are the ones watching her.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by codemaniacs: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
in country like italy for example, there are 150 dialects but they speak one official language which is italia.
You know Nigeria is made up of different ethnic group, that was why English is our official language in order to get a better understanding within us. I don't mind if she speaks her dialect at home or within families but not on a national tv, she should aleast option for pigdin English because not only yorubas are the ones watching her.

in the sw, yoruba is the official language, in the SE its Igbo and in the north its hausa.
on national tv anyone can speak what they want...

your inferiority complex is epic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by ireneony(f): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2016
codemaniacs:

in the sw, yoruba is the official language, in the SE its Igbo and in the north its hausa.
on national tv anyone can speak what they want...

your inferiority complex is epic.
stop dividing Nigeria! The president may as well speak fulani/hausa on national tv

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Midgut(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
She spoke what she could! Do you know why nigeria-----black in general----- is in this despicable state, it is because of our inferiority complex. Not everybody had opportunity to attend school when he/she was young. At least I could understand what she communicated. may be I should teach you Yoruba, shouldn't I?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by codemaniacs: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
stop dividing Nigeria! The president may as well speak fulani/hausa on national tv

Nigeria has always been divided.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by codemaniacs: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Midgut:

She spoke what she could! Do you know why nigeria-----black in general----- is in this despicable state, it is because of our inferiority complex. Not everybody had opportunity to attend school when he/she was young. At least I could understand what she communicated. may be I should teach you Yoruba, shouldn't I?

who told u she didn't attend school
students of most public schools speak their local language.

ireneony has inferiority complex issues..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Midgut(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
She is not the President which means she's free to speak any language she likes, she can inasmuch as she communicates meaningful words.
sheers

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Midgut(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2016
codemaniacs:

who told u she didn't attend school
students of most public schools speak their local language.

ireneony has inferiority complex issues..
what you posted is true. I attended public secondary school too I can tell you that even during English language class, our english teachers do teach and communicate to us with yoruba. That is why I am not good in speaking and writing in English!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by eyinjuege: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Why are people so concerned about her accent? No big deal in having an accent.
When French people, Polish and other Eastern Europeans speak English, they have an accent. Even among the English, they have various accents.
When some Nigerians speak English, they also have some funny sounding American accent picked up from watching too much tv. Some people's accent when speaking English cannot even be deciphered, and you can't help but wonder where they picked theirs up.

Everyone raised in Nigeria despite going to British international School will have an accent when they speak English. You can NEVER escape that.
You will only find out when you find yourself amongst the English people that you've always had an accent.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by iykebest1(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2016
queenitee:
like in za oza room?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Life4Varnity: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2016
queenitee:

Introduce yourself to me and let's see if I could still be of help to you
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Odani: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2016
chuchu69:
K

Afonjas self

So wats wrong with speaking yoruba

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by queenitee(f): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2016
Life4Varnity:

Introduce yourself to me and let's see if I could still be of help to you
Ehn ehn?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by queenitee(f): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2016
gbosaa:

Start by hawking bread or gala. Your helper is on the way and will locate you soon.
Thanks undecided undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2016
The only reason I actually opened the video link was to watch her express herself fluently in English language as claimed by her image makers some months back.

Behold it was a fluke.

Some people can lie!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by deb(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2016
queenitee:

Question should be who will you help too?

See yourself above and work towards it, don't be a happy "low-lifer" aim higher; you can do it madam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Opinion: Kiss Daniel Is Way Handsome Than Korede Bello / Ebube Nwagbo's Movie "Not Enough" Hits The Cinema / Who Is The Best Dressed Nigerian Artist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.