Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview (17254 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by queenitee(f): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
deb:

Question should be who will you help too?

See yourself above and work towards it, don't be a happy "low-lifer" aim higher; you can do it madam
Thanks,I was just kidding tho
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by delors(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oshe!!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by ArabMopol(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
she remain nobody to me NEXT
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by phaulzoe(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wait ooo.. ...this girls still never sabi how to speak ENGLISH?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by kogistar: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
queenitee:
Nice!!who will epp me too?
if u can open ur legs for me, i will help u
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by tammie24: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
blazer234:

Speaking in English is not sign of exposure or anything. Many Chinese don't know a word of English, yet they are more informed than many English speaking peeps
Abeg tell am

Not only are they informed (the Chinese) there are so many millionaires among them

Who English epp

It's just another persons language!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by tammie24: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
ArabMopol:
she remain nobody to me NEXT
and who the fu*k are you??
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by ArabMopol(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
tammie24:
and who the fu*k are you??
the desert force and you
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by princeakins(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
queenitee:
Nice!!who will epp me too?

At d right time, everytin wil come in place for u dear..

Were r u located ?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by delpee(f): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thank God for her life.

Maybe she should consider further training in hair and beauty stuff for gainful employment. She used to be a hair stylist according to earlier reports.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by queenitee(f): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
princeakins:

At d right time, everytin wil come in place for u dear..

Were r u located ?
Ib
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by queenitee(f): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
kogistar:
if u can open ur legs for me, i will help u
Excuse me!!what's that?
I don't need your help mister
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Abillsable: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2016
At first it might sound awkward as she speaks in Yoruba,but when you look at models in China,Korea and Japan,they dont speak a word of English!God bless you Olajumoke,enjoy God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] See The Nigerian With The Biggest Ass / Sarz Shows Off Blonde Look In Dapper Photos / Ronke Alausa & Iya Ereko Are Etisalat Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.