Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Lagos Pastor Storms The Streets Of Lagos With Range Rover 4 Christmas Preaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Storms The Streets Of Lagos With Range Rover 4 Christmas Preaching (934 Views)

Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) / Pastor Storms Mortuary In Nairobi To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (photos) / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Pastor Storms The Streets Of Lagos With Range Rover 4 Christmas Preaching by sar33: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Rev Ben Eragbai is the founder and president of Divine Appointment Ministry,Lagos.On Dec 22,he stormed the streets of Lagos with his church members in Range Rover car preaching the gospel of God.He wrote....

"For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of christ."(Rom 1:16) This what I church without walls! It was really great dancing( like David did) and preaching the gospel on the street of Lagos with my precious church members. Although I understand this is abnormal but it's all for the kingdom! Merry Christmas and prosperous new year in advance to you all! Stay Rapturable'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/lagos-pastor-rev-eragbai-storm-streets.html

Re: Lagos Pastor Storms The Streets Of Lagos With Range Rover 4 Christmas Preaching by sar33: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2016

Re: Lagos Pastor Storms The Streets Of Lagos With Range Rover 4 Christmas Preaching by sar33: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2016
sar33:
More
more

Re: Lagos Pastor Storms The Streets Of Lagos With Range Rover 4 Christmas Preaching by sholikay(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2016
nice one sir.. so far it wasn't preached with violence and chaos, I see no abnormality sir..
Re: Lagos Pastor Storms The Streets Of Lagos With Range Rover 4 Christmas Preaching by oloriooko(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2016
While others walked he settled for the car
Preaching from a moving car? How effective can it be?
God help the church shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Storms The Streets Of Lagos With Range Rover 4 Christmas Preaching by sar33: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2016
cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Lagos Pastor Storms The Streets Of Lagos With Range Rover 4 Christmas Preaching by HCpaul(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Go back to the above picture, you will notice four different people.

That's how you will all dress in heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Testimony - Got A Brand New Car From My Boss / 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Scam / Pastor Paul Enenche Said It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.