Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Testimony - Got A Brand New Car From My Boss - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony - Got A Brand New Car From My Boss (932 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony - Got A Brand New Car From My Boss by flipcode23: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
I have 2 testimonies. The first one goes thus: On the 11th day of June 2016, I had a severe chest pain that I could not sleep at night. All I was saying is that 'I am healed in Jesus Name'‎. During the worship session on Sunday, the song 'Hallelujah, you have won the victory' being led by the Choir ministered to my spirit and when Pastor came up, he laid emphasis on healing & right there, I knew the word was for me. Just few minutes later, the chest pain was gone.

The second is like this. I have been a product of Favour since I got to the city of Abuja, God connecting me with the people that matter to my destiny. The office where I was deployed to during my service year hardly retain Corp members but for God's Favour upon me, I was retained without any formal interview. Just few months after that, my boss bought cars for everyone and distributed the cars excluding me. Some of colleagues who took me as " a threat " since my service year made side comments that I should not be given the last car because I didn't go through what they experienced when things were not rosy for the organization. This made my boss tarry for sometime. When I told Pastor about it, he said that I should relax that it is already settled. The following week, my boss called me into the office and said to me, "you are so hardworking and deserve to own a car despite the comments of your colleagues" and thereafter, he gave me the car keys. This testimony and others that are already manifesting in my life are part of the 21 requests Pastor asked us to write in January. God be Praised.

D.O

http://www.testimonyhaven.com/index.php/forum/promotion/5991-hard-work-pays-got-a-brand-new-car-from-my-boss

(1) (Reply)

. / Rccg Sunday School Manual Lesson,30th April,2017 / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.