Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Mum Charged For Beating Her Two Young Sons After They Opened Christmas Presents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mum Charged For Beating Her Two Young Sons After They Opened Christmas Presents (491 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Charged For Beating Her Two Young Sons After They Opened Christmas Presents by heryourjay(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2016
A mum allegedly beat her two young sons and bit one of them after they opened their Christmas presents early.

Sascha Collins, 36, is charged with two counts of battery following the alleged assault in Greenfield, Indiana, last Sunday.Her seven and nine-year-old sons told police they had opened presents found hidden in their mother's wardrobe.

They claim she beat them with a belt buckle and threw them against the wall.Derek Towle, acting chief for Greenfield Police, told WISH-TV:

The boys' teenage sister alerted authorities after finding them upset and covered in bruises.

"When we see these types of things happen it breaks our hearts knowing that this is going on.
"We try to see that it was just a kid's excitement and that is what we want for them to have, excitement around Christmas time."

http://www.ayodelejaysblog.com/2016/12/mum-charged-for-beating-her-two-young.html?m=1

Re: Mum Charged For Beating Her Two Young Sons After They Opened Christmas Presents by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2016
I knw say dem no be Nigerians, .
Re: Mum Charged For Beating Her Two Young Sons After They Opened Christmas Presents by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2016
I trust Naija police, na to flog d kids join
Re: Mum Charged For Beating Her Two Young Sons After They Opened Christmas Presents by dingbang(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2016
I was already thinking she"d be an afonja..

(1) (Reply)

See Efcc’s Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between M.m.m/yahoo / Watch Trending Video Two Men Fighting On The Street .... / Kill Any Fulani Herdsman Trying To Attack My Church - Pastor Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.