Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,785 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS (54635 Views)

Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos / Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) / Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by illuminaty(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
More then the cars am looking at her curves.

Damn no homo.
..that ur crazy jeans shaaa...dt one don pass crase ooo..
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by lozanni(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Daniella, abeg dash me one now, lolz.
Seems she likes black rides, I guess the colour is not loud or showy.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Nuesbab: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
No be the one wey dem talk say dey chop shit be this. If so then her shit chopping ministry is paying well kudos to her .Na hustle everyone dey
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by 2shur: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
they call them a.h

aka advanced ho's

stinking slac pekus.
useless bich
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
CFCman:
Surely, Nollywood isn't her only source of income...
she is a w

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Ahmeduana(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
WHAT ABOUT HUSBAND?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by OkoYibo: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
ip2121918021:

As some of you know, I no like to dey mind my business,

The mercedes belongs to Apostle SULEMAN JOHNSON

http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=MUS123EJ

2+2 = 4;

So they're prolly seeing each other grin

Jesus Christ of MMM!!!

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by ikemesit4477: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke has put the finishing touches on her crib which was still under construction few weeks ago. The actress who had earlier vowed to complete it before the end of the year, shared a photo of the huge house and her exotic range of cars well parked in the compound.

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actress-daniella-okeke-flaunts-exotic.html

pu**sy get power ehn
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by nummyjenny: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by okowande(f): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity vanity sing in Ebenezer Obey's voice. Even king Solomon was not buried wit any of his treasure.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Nutase: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
When ur KPEKUS tastes like Vanilla , Strawberry and Sharwama

You won't Lack anything

Na only HEAVEN go hard you to enter tongue

#Quoters I de junction de wait una#

Fall out!!! I gallant undecided
Bros u get talent o. I dey salute
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Exotic cars? Well that's a first

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by luminouz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
yekparikpa:
You gat mad curves too! but your face? I suggest a surgery!
Guy....why u wicked like this naaaa

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Drabrah(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:

Damn no homo.

Na d coke & Fanta me I dey see.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Ebere2020(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Does acting pay that much?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by pyyxxaro: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nutase:
Bros u get talent o. I dey salute

Aunty wetin I do again naa
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
those vehicles in total worth #50m. my question is where is her company and how much does she pay worker.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by BlackMystery(f): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Work hard in silence,let ur hardwork make all the noise grin... grin.. cheesy grin wink
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by chidiandre(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
abeg which film she dey act..... even the producer never get all this kind cars
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Nutase: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Aunty wetin I do again naa

your mouth fit close border grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Electroweb(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
She must have WORKED HARD for it. Emphasis on hard.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Coyotejack(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:

You won't Lack anything

In the voice of kiss Daniel " I salute ur mama" grin grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by pyyxxaro: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Coyotejack:

In the voice of kiss Daniel " I salute ur mama" grin grin grin

I salute ur own grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by LordBaelish: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2016
yekparikpa:
You gat mad curves too! but your face? I suggest a surgery!

Wicked!!!! Omo you no dey Christmas spirit at all!!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Cromagnon: 2:58am On Dec 25, 2016
rokiatu:

Damn no homo.
she gat nothing on you

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Billygee2u: 3:42am On Dec 25, 2016
CFCman:
Surely, Nollywood isn't her only source of income...
you see her photo advertising her job and you are still complaining,haba
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Taiwo20(m): 4:27am On Dec 25, 2016
pyyxxaro:

You won't Lack anything

She's already living the heaven kind of life
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by iykedare(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Playa0ne:
How are all this fine poorly paid actresses able to afford this luxuries? How much does she earn? somebody should show me the way, I am a very handsome young man too.

You don't have a pu$$1 and so you can't do prostitution.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by streetzdreamz(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2016
martyns303:

Rokiatu used to be better looking, don't know what's up with her now....
thought I was the only one that noticed, not just her face but her whole body changed,back then it was as curvy as rokiatu on nairaland, but she is still game though,still curvy and cute.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by martyns303(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2016
streetzdreamz:
thought I was the only one that noticed, not just her face but her whole body changed,back then it was as curvy as rokiatu on nairaland, but she is still game though,still curvy and cute.

Rokiatu used to have mad curves bro, all this people praising her probably didn't know her back then. Still have about 3 of her pics on my pc. Maybe she's married or something....
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by streetzdreamz(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2016
martyns303:

Rokiatu used to have mad curves bro, all this people praising her probably didn't know her back then. Still have about 3 of her pics on my pc. Maybe she's married or something....
yea yea, love the response she gave that clown telling her to go do a surgery, his mouth would av been ajar for minutes if he knew her backden, you may be right as per the marriage ish,but bro; everything changes in a man except the beat of his heart, we all knew she won't forever retain that posture, cuz change is constant,either ways she still rocks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti / Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.