Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony (47991 Views)

Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / Obasanjo’s Son, Olujonwo Marries Baba Ijebu’s Daughter Despite Mother’s Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by DaBullIT(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2016
So baba Ijebu na kessinton

Make i rush go fin am for fAYSHBUUK harrass am make he return my money grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by arabaribiti(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2016
The two children are abroad so na the family dey do introduction so that ladi go become governor for Ogun state
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by olufunmivicky(f): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Is that the bride? Ha!!!!! She aff old o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Immanueladebol(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Check out the bride's face and leg...OLORI AWON BLEACHERS!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Handsomecole(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2016
I am not understanding. Who is the bride undecided

Why are all of them ugly??
The one I presume to be the bride, why I sher face swollen like that of a toad??

undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2016
olufunmivicky:
Is that the bride?
Triple lol, badmouth
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by mu2sa2: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2016
harmbhrosz:
How many pikin OBJ born sef undecided
Well, Iyabo his daughter says she doesn't know the number of her father's children! I guess only obj himself can say the number of woman he impregnated in wedlock and mostly outside wedlock.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2016
See bleaching. I guess she is the third or fourth wife grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by dangotesmummy: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2016
I don't see the difference between mama and bride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by hernandson(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2016
veekid:

is that the bride or her mum?
me sef they wonder,because i was looking 4 d bride. Let me knw when u see her sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2016
veekid:

Lmao! Same question comes to mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by harmbhrosz(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2016
mu2sa2:
Well, Iyabo his daughter says she doesn't know the number of her father's children! I guess only obj himself can say the number of woman he impregnated in wedlock and mostly outside wedlock.
some men and their ways sha.... I no too blame OBJ, I'm very sure if he wants 50 new wives below the 30years of age he'll get them embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2016
chumaZ:
why is the lady's hand like roasted plantain lipsrsealed
E tire me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Ask4Info:
When the ELDER of Church and A Kingpin of The Gamblers come together then that is to show most people read their Bible and Quran and then decide to obey the one that suits them and discard those that they don't like.

Alcohol, Sex, Gamble, Interest Taking, Fornication and Adultery are things God has forbidden man but man's greed has made them look like minor deeds.
I like your signature. What did God say about kush
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by juman(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Hiss
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by yinkslinks(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016
What type of woman is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Evergreen4(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Pls Oo, is the young man marrying baba ijebu's daughter or his wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Poliporpor(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2016
her truly complexion lies in her feet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by protocoll(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Perfect Couple smiley
if i hear!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Justnora:
Lovely couple
b frank wth ursef, wat is lovely about those pics abi u no view dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Godprotectigbos(f): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2016
yinkslinks:
What type of woman is that?

grin. Mgbeke type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by almarthins(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2016
harmbhrosz:
How many pikin OBJ born sef tongue

The bride sef, which body part go win the complexion war between her face and her leg now undecided

Surplus children. Just be powerful man in the society u go sama vjj tire na. Woman no wan know !
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by willorie(f): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2016
veekid:

same question were I dey ask myself dem for kukuma call am marriage blessing

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by almarthins(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2016
KINGwax007:
Excuse me o, is that Baba Ijebu's daughter or mother?
grin angry sad grin cheesy grin angry angry grin angry
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by eyeview: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2016
I watched it on Tv, she even looks young here.
We were wondering what the youngman did wrong that made his father,Obj arrange this woman for him(all this internal cult members arrangement).
You could see that the boy was looking withdrawn in his own wedding. And the 'aunty bride' was not even helping matters,she was just behaving like an older aunty. Couldnt even walk down the stairs without holding someone by the shoulder

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Emyogalanya: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Incest loading.........
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

b frank wth ursef, wat is lovely about those pics abi u no view dem

Because the lady doesn't look like Kim kardashian or the guy doesn't look like Ramsey Noah?.

The are beautiful people

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by amokeme(f): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Otutu1:
Rich like only the rich nowadays
Amd is this a problem?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Otutu1(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2016
amokeme:

Amd is this a problem?

Not really

Whats the hope of the Middle class

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by youngjagaban(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2016
veekid:

i fear oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.