Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony (48014 Views)

Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / Obasanjo’s Son, Olujonwo Marries Baba Ijebu’s Daughter Despite Mother’s Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by deolu2000(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2016
The lady abi na wowan more have eaten to so much money frm different streets gamblers hence the multiply paterns on her body.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by tundafayaBuhari: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2016
God said now let's make man in our own image. I have a question. Afonjas, are they made in image of God. These are not wonderful and fearfully made. Just take a look at

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by harmbhrosz(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
almarthins:

Surplus children. Just be powerful man in the society u go sama vjj tire na. Woman no wan know !
lol
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by harmbhrosz(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
God said now let's make man in our own image. I have a question. Afonjas, are they made in image of God. These are not wonderful and fearfully made. Just take a look at
so someone's brain could be this damaged? Wow...

And you think you sound alright for that statement... Even the animals knows man was wonderfully and Fearfully made, hope you're now see you're worse than an animal.

For your info, I'm not an Afonja.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by yinkslinks(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
She looks like boli.
Godprotectigbos:

grin. Mgbeke type
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by aalangel(f): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
veekid:

is that the bride or her mum?

That was the first question that came to my mind, but your picture made me laugh out.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by harmbhrosz(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
you are not proud of your tribe. When human being is talking zombie will be talking too. Animal, who made you human? Omonile pikin.
I repeat, an animal is better than you,

You're not better than that terrorist that feels some humans should be condemned.

Your own definition of being proud of your tribe is by saying some set of humans are less created by God right.

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by mkoabiola: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Baba ijebu is now an in law to obj.

D rich getting b married to d rich
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by jd3trice(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Awon ti Biswal and Comenergy.... Eleniyan
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by mira4u: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Legs are dark while face and neck fair. #nkuCream#

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by tundafayaBuhari: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
harmbhrosz:
I repeat, an animal is better than you,

You're not better than that terrorist that feels some humans should be condemned.

Your own definition of being proud of your tribe is by saying some set of humans are less created by God right.

Shame on you
if you don't know let me tell you, God didn't create everybody equal. I am proud igbo boy and if you don't know igbos are not just black people. we are different specie of black . do you get that zombie. get off my mention. Amala and ewedu tribe

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by BlackOnassis(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ask4Info:
When the ELDER of Church and A Kingpin of The Gamblers come together then that is to show most people read their Bible and Quran and then decide to obey the one that suits them and discard those that they don't like.

Alcohol, Sex, Gamble, Interest Taking, Fornication and Adultery are things God has forbidden man but man's greed has made them look like minor deeds.

who ask u question? go and sleep jooorr! take away all those things and what is left to enjoy in this life? grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Ask4Info: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
BlackOnassis:

who ask u question? go and sleep jooorr! take away all those things and what is left to enjoy in this life? grin

See as your conscience sef dey prick you.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by blackjah(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
chumaZ:
why is the lady's hand like roasted plantain lipsrsealed
hahahah wicked
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by BlackOnassis(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ask4Info:

See as your conscience sef dey prick you.

no be conscience my guy. in my religion, drinking, gambling and fornication is ok. and we dont have hell fire like u guys cool
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Ask4Info: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
BlackOnassis:

no be conscience my guy. in my religion, drinking, gambling and fornication is ok. and we dont have hell fire like u guys cool

And what religion is that?

Ifa, Ogboni, Ogun or what?.I really want to know.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by adajoe555: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na so ...see bleaching, I wonder oh anyways congratulations to her
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Justnora:
Lovely couple

Stop lying jare. There's nothing 'lovely' here.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by TRAVEL101(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
this boy na small boy. want to marry is mama aunty mate
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by jospepper(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
ug.ly
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by idupaul: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
This bride Na wa oo..ə be like say she don't chop all the baba ijebu money finish
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by idupaul: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Justnora:
Lovely couple

Fear God small na
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by decomaniaboss(f): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
veekid:

I was actually wondering about it myself...look more like his big ant..... cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by harmbhrosz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
if you don't know let me tell you, God didn't create everybody equal. I am proud igbo boy and if you don't know igbos are not just black people. we are different specie of black . do you get that zombie. get off my mention. Amala and ewedu tribe
idiott and your God told you he created some people less about, you're even spilling out this trash and still mentioning God in it.

Or you've forgotten most you people's investment are in Afonja land... Keep on disgracing your tribe with your hatred for another poeppas if they're the ones that help your life to captive.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by apatheticme(f): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
veekid:

Aswear grin Too damn apt a comment. One bottle of origin for u dere
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by veekid(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
apatheticme:

Aswear grin Too damn apt a comment. One bottle of origin for u dere

Waiting patiently for the bottle
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by BlackOnassis(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ask4Info:

And what religion is that?

Ifa, Ogboni, Ogun or what?.I really want to know.

Hedonism
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by tundafayaBuhari: 4:50am On Dec 25, 2016
harmbhrosz:
idiott and your God told you he created some people less about, you're even spilling out this trash and still mentioning God in it.

Or you've forgotten most you people's investment are in Afonja land... Keep on disgracing your tribe with your hatred for another poeppas if they're the ones that help your life to captive.
if you call your father idiott so be it. All I know is that everyone wasn't created equal. There are poor ones in my mix. na bible talk am. We are the famous igbo people. anytime you are Privileged to Leave the shores of this zoo then you will understand what I'm talking about. mumu , why was Joseph favoured to rule his brothers? Zombie
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by harmbhrosz(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
if you call your father idiott so be it. All I know is that everyone wasn't created equal. There are poor ones in my mix. na bible talk am. We are the famous igbo people. anytime you are Privileged to Leave the shores of this zoo then you will understand what I'm talking about. mumu , why was Joseph favoured to rule his brothers? Zombie
and it was Joseph's decision to rule his brothers(as it is yours to decide which tribe is lesser than you) or it was God's decision, keep on disgracing yourself like a sick dog with a brain tumors.

Which poor in your mix, and who made you the famous Igbo, iddiot, how have your famous and smartness helped you... By now you should be on top of the world, you're even on a nairaland that is own by an Afonja to rant your hatred....
your successful business men and women are mostly making it in the Afonja land and in your deep rotten brain you think it's deem fit to call them less...

Leave that sick hole you're hiding in and travel to see how the world is then you'll regret making the statement of some people not being wonderful and fearfully made.

In real scheme of things in Nigeria, you tribe is not recognised, not as presidents, vice, or even senate Presidents, and you're there deceiving yourself of being smart. You're nothing but a bag of disgrace to your kinsmen and your hatred will only consume you and your generation. Orwe rere ne na.

The iddiot still thinks I'm a Yoruba, you can never get it right coz you've configured it that way with hatred you have filling that rotten brain of yours. Aran!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by sfinkzslot(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
veekid:

u are the bomb boi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony by getthemwell(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2019
May God uphold the union.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.