Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara (14539 Views)

Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2016
He's not out '2 seconds' and already raising dusts in political circles.
Note to self; Make money then go for the next kill....POWER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by ajoyeleke(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Hello nairalanders
Pls who can bless me with little amount to celebrate Xmas, abeg country z bad

Tnx in advance
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by paradigmshift(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2016
shut up there...yeye man
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by badeleye2015: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2016
That is another way of padding

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by deolu2000(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2016
enitey:
I made you Speaker
inside game of thrones right?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2016
He made u speaker Mr Dogara, Leo Ogor is Ibori kinsman, he instructed all PDP members to vote for you. Remembered you defeated Gbajabiamila with 6 votes. What would have happened if some PDP members rebel against the instruction. Stop lying
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by jrusky(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2016
Please what sort of nonsense post is this How can someone in prison be the one to make a man who has always be in corridor of power and richer 1,000 time than Ibori will be a subject to Ibori Haba please let us apply sense sometime to what we read or say for any sane man how could you belief such news if you are ok upstairs.

How can Ibori be the one to put Dogara in the position Dogara is today pls this is nonsense. I'm not Dogara supporter or his party member for those who knows me will understand my position as per Dogara and his party but that does not mean I should belief all sorts of nonsense. And by the way why this much hype as per Ibori this is how people will create problems and Ibori will be set up and send back to prison.

Let people leave this guy alone this attention is too much and unbecoming. Let Ibori alone. Ibori this Ibori that they should let me alone if even its Ibori that said so that means Ibori need brain examination or may be prison has made him to become a new victim of *Kemi Oluloyo Syndrome*(KOS).

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Doctor0071(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2016
veekid:

who come make you speaker? MKO Abiola?
#yeye
i knw you are not yoruba but PLS have little respect for our great leader in yoruba land
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by dennisworld1(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2016
jrusky:
Please what sort of nonsense post is this How can someone in prison be the one to make a man who has always be in corridor of power and richer 1,000 time than Ibori will be a subject to Ibori Haba please let us apply sense sometime to what we read or say for any sane man how could you belief such news if you are ok upstairs.

How can Ibori be the one to put Dogara in the position Dogara is today pls this is nonsense. I'm not Dogara supporter or his party member for those who knows me will understand my position as per Dogara and his party but that does not mean I should belief all sorts of nonsense. And by the way why this much hype as per Ibori this is how people will create problems and Ibori will be set up and send back to prison.

Let people leave this guy alone this attention is too much and unbecoming. Let Ibori alone. Ibori this Ibori that they should let me alone if even its Ibori that said so that means Ibori need brain examination or may be prison has made him to become a new victim of *Kemi Oluloyo Syndrome*(KOS).
I laugh when I hear u say Dogora is richer than Ibori. Do u know what is controling resources or militancy. Ask Tompolo who is his Boss
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by dennisworld1(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2016
jrusky:

Ibori is a Political God in delta. If u don't know. Ask them south south Governor. He is not even in the country yet news have started flying around from betrayers because they are afraid.
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by IamThrive(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Lol
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by snapshot: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Poliporpor:
The speed at which these scoundrels respond to allegations against them is outrageous. Have they been deaf to the cries and complaints of Nigerians? Why can't they in the same vein respond to events in the country?
no mind them,yeye people,when the masses complain they act like can't hear.
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by dennisworld1(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2016
If only u know the influence and power of Ibori how he made Governor Okowa the governor of delta state from prison. To defeat Great Ovedje ogboru you will bow for this man. His political loyalist are too many to count.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by kedeojo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bobby4090:
All Ibori supporters were instructed to vote for u. So who gave the instructions? U or Ibori? And for what purpose? Gradually whatever that is hidden will come to light someday.
how many supporters Ibori has? He only has influence in delta state and they have nine federal law makers like most other states. I am from Edo state which was together before the carve out, he didn't have any root of support to any politicians since 1999 to date.when you want to write, always reason very well not to make mockery of yourself. Someone like you even said Ibori has more political base than Tinubu who control a region with is political beneficiaries hold positions in all states before and now still controlling up to 60 percent of d region politically. Where is Ibori influence in south-south and compare him to Anthony Annenih d mr fix it who had the tag of fixing many politician across d region.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by mostyg(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
EVILFOREST:

The COUNTRY is really STUPID

What makes a country stupid? Her citizens. Nigeria will only be stupid as long as Nigerians are.
Its a stupid person that celebrates a convict.
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by stefanweeks: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

One thing is VERY CLEAR shocked shocked shocked One of you is lying.
I don't get it how can a responsible adult be lying
What is the future of the youth
What will be our history

Every one lies
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by GenSam(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
"how many supporters Ibori has? He only has influence in delta state and they have nine federal law makers like most other states. I am from Edo state which was together before the carve out, he didn't have any root of support to any politicians since 1999 to date.when you want to write, always reason very well not to make mockery of yourself. Someone like you even said Ibori has more political base than Tinubu who control a region with is political beneficiaries hold positions in all states before and now still controlling up to 60 percent of d region politically. Where is Ibori influence in south-south and compare him to Anthony Annenih d mr fix it who had the tag of fixing many politician across d region."

It is clear that you are talking base on your little knowledge. Who fought the 13% derivatives? Annenih or Ibori? Ibori did. Whatever the Niger delta or south south is benefiting today from federal, Ibori fought for it. He sponsored the emergence of late Yaradua as president. Before his ordeal, he was a force to reckon with. I Want to belive he still has what it takes in politics to make things happen, but will advisethatt he should just keep a low profile and play his Godfather role.
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ceenelly:
ibori na man oooo, ogidigborigbo one of the universe.
The don is back
The godfather is back in control

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by onatisi(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
isbish:
This country is a huge joke. Ibori is out of jail in the UK and suddenly he is influencing things already? lipsrsealed
He never stopped.if only u know how powerful ibori is then you will understand. When he arrives,you will understand better

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
stefanweeks:

Every one lies
Except me embarassed
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Johnnyessence(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bobby4090:
All Ibori supporters were instructed to vote for u. So who gave the instructions? U or Ibori? And for what purpose? Gradually whatever that is hidden will come to light someday.
hmmmmm trully it will be reveal soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malabu Scandal: AGF Writes Buhari, Wants Trial Of Adoke, Diezani, Others Stopped / Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Fled To Benin Republic - Eggua Royale Family / FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.