Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters (36607 Views)

Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by EmekaBlue(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Marry out materials...where is thy son madam?!
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by Mbediogu(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
pretty daughters making their pretty mother
gratified...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/proud-mum-poses-with-her-daughters-who.html?m=1

Na dem Mama fine pass at her age. Beautiful family.
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by wintersnow(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by FemiLastBorn(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ok, Seen#. NexT Please

1 Like

Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by nwosu35: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
I would av loves to marry one of these girls. . .

But how do l go about it. . .?
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by dasrackhor(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
how com deir mum is even beautiful dan......dem
That's the power of ā€œDā€..Jst saying my own oooooo
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by blackaxe78: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
party comes to mind wink wink wink
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by maclexyiii(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
ansofukwat
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by Adeevah(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I prefer their MUM...
she looks Younger and beautiful

You should be in the EVILFOREST
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by WiseFool2(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
nerodenero:
Burnt hands, bleaching is fvcked cry cry.

Children hardly remember their father, so mothers take more of the pain and gains.
A leaf does not fall far from its tree na. Look at their mum's knuckles. Family of bleachers.
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
dasrackhor:
That's the power of ā€œDā€..Jst saying my own oooooo
lolzzxx
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by ChukaLupin(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
kokoA:
Are they the first graduates in the history of their family?

probably cheesy
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by ChukaLupin(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
how com deir mum is even beautiful dan......dem

How come your eyes are not working well?
cheesy
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by Brightology2(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
post=52220940:
Abeg wetin them study ?
Islamic studies
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by Brightology2(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
nerodenero:
Burnt hands, bleaching is fvcked cry cry.

Children hardly remember their father, so mothers take more of the pain and gains.
kme over to the north, bleaching is their hobby expecially the ladies
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by chris31(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pls somebody should he me on how to locate d beautiful girl on the right hand side coz i have seen my love
Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by geledetv: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Check out our today 100% game updates on our site www.sur e5o dds.com . Kindly merge the space between the o and d to be able to point to the site. Or better still click the direct.html link below and open it after downloading to be able to access the site directly.

Re: Proud Mum Poses With Her Corper Daughters by nummyjenny: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Corper Serving In Abia Dies In Fatal Accident (Photo) / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp / My Experience With A Corper In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.