Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Experience With A Corper In Abuja - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience With A Corper In Abuja (36669 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
I hope this is in the right section.

Just yesterday 28th July, I was driving towards Gwarinpa, there is this flyover bridge that turns directing you towards Gwarinpa/Kubwa express road if you are coming from Nnadi Azikiwe express way.

As I was driving round the bridge turning towards Kubwa, I saw this car parked by the side of the road with the bonnet open and there was this guy dressed with the complete NYSC uniform stranded. Out of pity, I pulled over and the guy ran to me. Without asking, he told me he just ran out of fuel and that he doesn't have any cash with him.

I decided to help and I asked him how we gonna do it. He said he has a keg in his car. So I told him to get it because I was actually heading towards the new NNPC mega station to get petrol for my car and my generator before getting home. Just as I came down from the bridge, he said there is a place close by he can get to buy from black market since it will be difficult for him to come back. So I stopped and gave him 700 naira. He thanked me and came down. As I was going, I looked through my mirror and I saw him trying to cross to the opposite side of the road.

Fast forward to today 29th July, I was driving through same route and saw same guy dressed with same NYSC uniform on same spot with his bonnet open again. Immediately he saw me, he turned his face. I pulled over and started reversing. He started waving to me to go. The next thing, he jumped into his car and speed off heading towards Kubwa. I chased him but could not get him him because I entered into the fast lane and he was on the service lane. After I passed him, he turned into some street and I could not come.

I think he just stands there extorting money from people. But I know one day, I will catch up with him again.

Abuja residents beware. This are the types that can pretend to be NYSC members by putting on the uniform and rob unsuspecting citizens on the highways.

196 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by MANGAM(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks for sharing

39 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Prowizy2(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
All hustle na hustle.

Man must wack!!
grin

36 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by roufy235(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
thanks for the info

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by suyamasta(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Prowizy2: All hustle na hustle.

Man must wack!!
grin

which kain yeye hustle be dat? dats lame !

94 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Epathra(f): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Seriously ehn, if possible, I'll suggest they take back these uniforns like they do out I'd cards. I know ex-corp members who still get free rides n all just with their face cap or crested vest. Their appetite might increase one day. My tot tho. Btw, Oga seun pls this should be on frontpage to warn ppl.

16 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
I won't call this hustle. He is not even smart at all. Going to same spot to commit same crime.

71 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by natureblack(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ok
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Tholuwaniey(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Bantino(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks for sharing...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by tbagjames(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
ok
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Aitee1: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
And all this while my khaki is still lying low in my box, oya time to dust them and use it to hussle grin grin...joke apart this is why it hard to help a typical nigerian be u corper or zinc undecided

117 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by pretydiva(f): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dis is wat I cal stealing by trick

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Any corper wey get car no suppose dey get pity from the public. If you can't fuel ur car, then sell it

117 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by XVIER(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
sharp guy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by hotkaycee(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lol. Na so we c them

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Donsammi(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
i knw that guy might also be living in kubwa that is if he is truely a corper. hustle na hustle
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nihilist: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
You chased somebody with your car because you gave him ordinary 700 naira?

You be actor?

Your own akagum is too much bruv. So what would have happened if you gave the boy 1k then? Crucifixion?

98 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Uncleodi(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
..this is very absurd. Kai

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by toprealman: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Better than armed robbery.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by emmadejust(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
call 911 immediately......

Hope u no go act as a dictative

you are on your own ooooo
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Adesewa19(f): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Watin we no go c 4 9ja' Shior...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ebullientV(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
It's all about ''serving the Father's land''. wink

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by otokx(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
What a shame?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by caesaraba(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
People now scam others for fuel? The way we are going down low, we'll soon discover more oil.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
wubish
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by datguru: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Na their own format be that.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ayobase(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
what an insight.

people strategizing since 1904

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ogashman(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
him for sell d car na
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by iyatrustee(f): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
I think say them talk say corpers na govt property?

Me thinks op just rendered a civic responsiblity cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
All na part of hustling jor!

#TEAM_HUSTLE!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by zolajpower: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
He's nt even afraid of d dreaded Boko boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Funny NYSC Camp Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.