Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,717 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) (21191 Views)

Davido Acquires A 2017 Porsche 911 Car For Himself, Shows it off (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Foundation Rescues Teenage Ghanaian Pregnant Mother (pics) / The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
DropShot:
Na wa oooo.
Kids everywhere you go.

granpa, stop being bitter(no offense)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) by playtheblues(f): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
All I see is another baby bump....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) by overlord77: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
sooo nice

Joke of the day :::: watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OTWv5hSwT4

What kind of rubbish dry joke is this? Waste of data. Some people are their sense of humour sha. Smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) by geledetv: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Check out our today 100% game updates on our site www.sur e5o dds.com . Kindly merge the space between the o and d to be able to point to the site. Or better still click the direct.html link below and open it after downloading to be able to access the site directly.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
overlord77:

What kind of rubbish dry joke is this? Waste of data. Some people are their sense of humour sha. Smh
boss am sorry ....n some people said dey like it oo...anyway ...I will drop something funny Dan dis Next tym
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) by Nuesbab: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wahalai this tonto dike anf her husband take style get political ambition. Just key your fingers crossed and watch.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) by nummyjenny: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) by overlord77: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
boss am sorry ....n some people said dey like it oo...anyway ...I will drop something funny Dan dis Next tym

Lol, that's alright.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) by Ournolly: 1:33am On Dec 26, 2016
Good Job here Tonto Dikeh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation’s Road Projects Kicks Off (photos) by Emmahunk(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2016
This is the Country that I have always prayed for. A Country where peopleshow llove and give a shoulder to lean on NOT because you are of the same tribe but because you are in need.
I am beginning to fall in love with Nigeria celebrities in the movie and music industry more than our footballers save for Kanu Nwankwo and a few others. Giving back to the society is always the best form of appreciaing your fans.
Thank you Tonto.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation / I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome / Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.