Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Merry Christmas To A Special Friend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas To A Special Friend (723 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. / Can A Muslim Wish Happy Christmas To His Christian Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas To A Special Friend by skeendyke: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2016
May the joy of the season
And the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ who is risen
Fill your heart with with the warmth
Of His eternal love and endless blessings
To a sweet overflow of His goodness
For you and your family this yuletide
And many many others to come.

Merry Christmas, BennyAnn smiley

Re: Merry Christmas To A Special Friend by bennyann: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Am I dreaming? I can't believe this! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who are you skeendyke? Who really are you? You amaze me each day. I feel so important, so special. Thank you so much.

Your posts, comments keep me closer to God.

As you make me feel so special this day, may God Almighty favour you always and make you stand out among your equals. May you prosper in all you do and may you encounter Victories and successes like never before.

Merry Christmas and a joyous new year to you and your loved ones also. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To A Special Friend by skeendyke: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thanks. I'm very glad you like it. It is the little I can do to express my appreciation for a fruitful friendship with you with Christ as the foundation... smiley
Re: Merry Christmas To A Special Friend by amilaa255: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Thanks! I am here. These Christmas wishes are amazing and beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Promise Riches To Those That Serve Him? / Will There Be Marriage In Heaven? / Why Isn't The Mainstream Media Reporting This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.