Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders (16130 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Merry Christmas Nairalanders / Merry Christmas Nairalanders - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Maxi3k(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by oshe11: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Same to U and everyone else.....
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Mynd44
Twoclans
Threebear
Munzy14
Blackhawk
Giel
FrankGiel
Etc
Here Is ME wishing You all and those whose names werent mentioned a MERRY CHRISTMAS...... cheesy

FTC on Christmas Day

Nairalanders please Wish Me well aswell

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders and Mods. May this season be filled with joy and laughter.

Lala hope our snake pepper soup is ready?? grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by speedyconnect3: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Let me park here.

I just feel ambivalent.

Happy xmas to Nairaland family. I have been blessed by this site. i have learnt a lot too.

I love Nairaland. I love nairalanders too.

Anyway, for those that may need data, you can contact me and get xmas discount.

See details and testimonies below.
Thanks.

14 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Biggty(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to all Nairalander

This Christmas is better than last year for me money wise. Am going to treat myself and my loved ones to a memorable Christmas celebration this year and i hope and pray next will be better than this year.

May we all be alive to witness another Christmas.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance to everyone.

17 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by mostHandsome01: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas Nigerians
Merry Christmas Nairalanders
Merry Christmas to all my friends and Loved ones
Merry Christmas to my Family
Merry Christmas to those who wants to see a better Nigeria.

I pray as we celebrate Christmas and the new year to come, It will usher us into the beginning of a glorious start for each and everyone of us and Nigeria as a whole.

Do not forget, Jesus is the reason for the season, Jesus is Love and You can only truly celebrate this day by Showing Love to Someone Today.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Drakkernoir: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by pilarnig(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Same to me too

9 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by MindExplorer(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2018
It is another Christmas season, fellow Nigerians. And this means another year is loading... Just 7 days and we are in 2019.

I have a message for you all...
No matter what you achieved or could not achieve, take time to be grateful to God this season. He deserves your Thanksgiving.
Be positive about your life and make bigger plans to succeed next year. Be happy and always put up a positive and joyful disposition. Live every day in expectation of great things, and you'd see that they will actually come your way.

Merry Christmas fellow Nigerians.
God bless you.
God bless your family.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by SanctuaryFarms(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas fam

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas.

Let's keep grilling.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2018
So happy thank you Jesus Christ our God unlike satan god named Allah

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by CALEB65(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to you all

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Babiboy: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Lilchilz(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
merry xmas tew y'all

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by jrupa(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas FAM...2018 has been really turf but in all Jesus has been faithful.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by JikanSammani(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to you all

5 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Babiboy: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by overall90: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to y'all and may your day be peaceful.

4 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to u all
eduzz , fabulous986 , agbonkamen , Jagaban880 , Ijaycool , phintohlar , farano , sexybbstar

4 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone especially patriotic citizens.

Let's Get Nigeria Working Again

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by arabbunkum: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Akowemoon(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas NL ...Shade haven't been picking my calls since 3 months back and she says she won come make I carry her go cinema... Lolz.... Someone should tell her I'm not at home

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by MrThisandthat(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Shame on daddyfreeze

4 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Keneeby(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to my love' and to everyone

4 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Jackpat(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas! We have hope because Jesus was born.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Jesus forever

I spit on Mecca

I spit on medina

I spit on Arabic killing religion

11 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by MOTOPARK: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2018
So happy to have witnessed another X Mass
Happy Xmas to all Nairalander

8 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by surrogatesng: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Same 2 u

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by AutoReportNG: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas fam

Thanks for making 2018 a memorable, thanks for all the moments, the bashing, the correction, those moments we have made you happy, those times we posted the wrong info but you corrected us in love

Thank you to the mods, we are indebted to Lalasticlala, my brother, Mynd44, Seun, Marpol, Dominique, thanks for all the support!

A special thank you to all the bloggers, those who have copied our works and those who have helped to spread the news all round, thanks guys

Thank you to all the intelligent mentions and constructive critisms, we can only get better and those who have called to appreciate our works from all over the world, we can't thank you enough

A special shout out to my brother in this struggle, AutoJosh, AutoJoshNG, respect baba, God bless your family, 2019 will be a glorious year for us all

This is wishing you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year

Your friend and your partner,

AutoReportNG.com

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders by cherry007(f): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Wish you all the same with lots of love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brian Deacon Sends A Message To Christians "I Am Not Jesus Christ" / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / Awesome God, How Great Thou Art:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.