Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Mass Failure Recorded In PHYSICS 105 @ OAU. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Failure Recorded In PHYSICS 105 @ OAU. (6181 Views)

Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Failure Recorded In PHYSICS 105 @ OAU. by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ximenez:
Just look at yourself, writing 'is changing, is changed and very worse' undecided, you are not representing OAU.
That aside, the only thing the coordinator did was surprised the candidates, he changed the pattern and there were little or no past questions repeated and this really work, it didn't turn out well for the lazy candidates who are in the habit of just 'cramming' past questions without reading their class notes.
Science is meant to be read, understand and applied, it's not about 'cramming ' PQ and going into the exam all to shade like a zombie.,something similar to this also happened to those who took BOT101, that instead of the expected MCQ, they were met with short structured questions and fill-in the gaps.
Lastly, you bringing it to the Social Media is ridiculous, according to the coordinator, the result was approved by the Senate before releasing it, no form of injustice had been done, just a set of lazy students that has been caught unaware. If you like call lalasticlala or Linda ikeji from now till next year, it won't change anything. Only God can intervene and only the students can help themselves.

Your case is a case of a pot referring to a kettle as "black"....Review and modify your post sir.
Re: Mass Failure Recorded In PHYSICS 105 @ OAU. by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
INTERMAN:
Which dude? Which one be GES100? You must have gone to a local university. Pls if GREAT IFE is talking all other schools must be silent! You no get respect ni?

Number 1 characteristic of an OAU graduate/undergraduate

They brag a lot. Yet, some of them are dummies who live on past glories. The way they qualify their school ehn....I almost went there, thank God I didn't.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure Recorded In PHYSICS 105 @ OAU. by Ximenez(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
BluntMadmoiselle:

Your case is a case of a pot referring to a kettle as "black"....Review and modify your post sir.

you should have done that while quoting me. It's better if you point out the errors.
Re: Mass Failure Recorded In PHYSICS 105 @ OAU. by Ximenez(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
BluntMadmoiselle:

Number 1 characteristic of an OAU graduate/undergraduate

They brag a lot. Yet, some of them are dummies who live on past glories. The way they qualify their school ehn....I almost went there, thank God I didn't.
please expatiate, you almost went there and then what happened? Cos the truth is you can never know how it is, unless you are already there.

Re: Mass Failure Recorded In PHYSICS 105 @ OAU. by olatunjysky: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
INTERMAN:
sharaap!
sad
INTERMAN:
sharaap!
v
guy take it easy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The "Pepper Dem Gang" Mentality. / Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools / Reasons For Mass-Failure In SSCE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.