Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO (26557 Views)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / Nice Job At The International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture. Apply Now / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Lilynanyaelle(f): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
congrats dear! I pray God gives me mine before 2016 ends... I reside in Onitsha incase of more vacancies... smiley smiley
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Malayy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
himkers:
lalasticlala and fellow nairalanders, God has done it again for me. I lost my job on the 2nd of December to be precise and since then, I ve been thinking of how to survive.

Then on the 22nd of December, I got a call that some oyinbo people just moved into my area at Onitsha, and that they are recruiting. At first, I felt reluctant to apply, due to the fact that some lebanese I know aren't so good to their workers. I sha decided to give it a try.

Same day that I applied for the Job was the same day I was called for an interview, and it was same day that I was taken for the job.
It a wonderful Job with BIG salary (x3 of my former Place of work salary). They pay per hour, lots of Bonuses, insurance and all that. Its an international NGO (Medicins Sans Frontieres - Doctors without Borders). I started work today 24th December.

I just give God all the Glory, and also admonish all that is somewhat jobless now - not to loose hope. The Lord that did it for me in the eleventh hour shall surely remember you, AMEN!
bro I'm in onitsha.. if there is any chance, hello at me..
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by chike1147: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
congrats my broda am happy for u plz help a fellow broda I just finished secondary last year I need a place to work before entering into university ..I will be very happy if u can help am also in Onitsha
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by advocate666: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
so na because of one charity job you dey disturb our peace here?
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
oshotemi19:

Amen, I receive this in Jesus name.
Congratulations brother, I am really happy for you. Your testimonial has raised my hope that it is not yet over for me this year to secure a lucrative job.

your testimony is on the way my brother!
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Rapture007: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
himkers:
lalasticlala and fellow nairalanders, God has done it again for me. I lost my job on the 2nd of December to be precise and since then, I ve been thinking of how to survive.

Then on the 22nd of December, I got a call that some oyinbo people just moved into my area at Onitsha, and that they are recruiting. At first, I felt reluctant to apply, due to the fact that some lebanese I know aren't so good to their workers. I sha decided to give it a try.

Same day that I applied for the Job was the same day I was called for an interview, and it was same day that I was taken for the job.
It a wonderful Job with BIG salary (x3 of my former Place of work salary). They pay per hour, lots of Bonuses, insurance and all that. Its an international NGO (Medicins Sans Frontieres - Doctors without Borders). I started work today 24th December.

I just give God all the Glory, and also admonish all that is somewhat jobless now - not to loose hope. The Lord that did it for me in the eleventh hour shall surely remember you, AMEN!
Bro please I am in Onitsha too and love humanitarian work just like Doctors without borders are doing. Please hook me up in case dia is a vacancy.henroy_biz@yahoo.com is my email address.tanx
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by tosyne2much(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ooooh congrats oga Himkers.. So how things Christmas go be nah? Make i show for your side? cheesy
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Malayy:
bro I'm in onitsha.. if there is any chance, hello at me..

aight bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
advocate666:
so na because of one charity job you dey disturb our peace here?

u no well grin grin
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
God is Great...... More blessings to come

Congrats sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by chocolatelady(f): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Our God is an awesome God. His ways are totally different from ours. He does His things at His own time and not at our own time.
My dear, congratulations and I tap into your blessing too.
The Good God will answer all of us at His own time.

Thank you Jesus for this miracle.

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Burgerlomo: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Baroba(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congrats bro, its a good organization to work for; I have had the honour of doing voluntary work with them few years ago.. Little history, Do you know MSF was formed as a result of the Nigerian civil war...interesting..

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
am getting called this year too. by God's grace grin
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Mekyno(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrsAnyanwu:
I know doctor without borders, congrats,Incase they are planning on coming to port Harcourt,let me know
They hv bn in PH for yrs naah.
Around olu obasanjo toward D/line or ogbunabali (rumoured new site).

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by DozieInc(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
I love this... Congratulations! .
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by davide470(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lilimax:
Why Aleppo of all places? You wicked o! smiley
Lol. That's where the action is.

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Bishops10(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
himkers:

Is there still vacancy there bro??
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Mekyno(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
sabi99:
ur wife? But u av a female moniker
Busted! He has forgotten he is a 'she' on NL......lol
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by agrovick(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrsAnyanwu:
I know doctor without borders, congrats,Incase they are planning on coming to port Harcourt,let me know

Good evening ma'am, it has been a very long time.

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by bacilus(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
congratulations .my brother am happy for you o. am also expecting a last minute miracle by God's grace

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Baroba:
Congrats bro, its a good organization to work for; I have had the honour of doing voluntary work with them few years ago.. Little history, Do you know MSF was formed as a result of the Nigerian civil war...interesting..

though it was formed in PARIS, I never knew it was coz of Nigerian civil war. wow! thanks for teaching me that..
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
DozieInc:
I love this... Congratulations!

tnx
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by ViktorMartins(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Himkers, are you Talle?
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by ogoci(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congratulations bro. I tap into your testimony
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
NGOs pay well. Tho it's hectic during month ends when it's time for data collection from HIV partner facilities grin.....

MSF is nice surely you'll be moved to some IDP camps...

Tho CHAI( Clinton Health Access Initiative) is everyone's target cry

Congrats Bro...you are Under M&E, Finance and Admin, Logistics, or you a doctor? @himkers

logistics bro
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by belcom10(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
congrat oops,my own dey come o

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by oskaaay(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
himkers:

Congratulations......Wishing you the best in your new Job and remeber to appreciate God the more..

HAVE YOU HEARD?
Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture https://www.nairaland.com/3533702/amazing-3-months-old-baby

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by MONDAYkay(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Am yet 2 receive mine baba GOD. Congrats tho
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by bezimo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congrats bros

Rejoice with them that rejoice!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme / Please Help Me, I'm About To Be Stranded. / Airtel Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment [3 Vacant Position]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.