Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Female Players Out There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Players Out There (1434 Views)

SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. / All "players" Get Caught! True Or False / Super Falcon Players (nigerian Female Team) Are Lesbians" - Head Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Players Out There by delagasky(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2009
I read and summarised the below story from anoda forum i belong to and cant keep it outta ma head

[quote][/quote]I’m a married man, but a randy one that still looks for adventure. In one of my escapades, I met this girl on one of the popular dating sites around, we hit it off while having some good intellectual conversations over the phone. I didn’t hide my status from her and according to her, its even more convenient (I didn’t think too much of that statement at this point). After getting over all the necessary preambles, we decided to hookup. I had an overnight romp in mind and she was all game. We met around 5pm on a Saturday, no stories, we headed to the hotel and had sex till the early hours of the morning in between some more intellectual talk (she is actually a very intelligent lady with a very good job). While I was going to drop her off, she asked me never to call her again! I was shocked considering the events of the last few hours, but she insists that’s the way she wants it, she enjoyed it all, but why should she see me again? I wanted sex, so did she; it was good, but why look for a repeat performance?

I need to know ur take on this funny story. Are there really female players out there? undecided
Re: Female Players Out There by edoyad(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
How come good things never happen to me ? I always hear it happening to others but never me. cry
Re: Female Players Out There by hbabe(f): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^Maybe you need to get married first.

@Poster
She is just hurting and is yet to get over the pains she got from her past relationship(s)
Re: Female Players Out There by SisiKill1: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^^She has to be hurting eh?

It can't be that it's just sex and only sex. . .ya know like it is for guys abi?
Re: Female Players Out There by hbabe(f): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2009
If it was and it was good as the story stated she will want to do it again. Abi?
Just my thinking, I could be wrong!
What's yours?
Re: Female Players Out There by delagasky(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
[@Poster
She is just hurting and is yet to get over the pains she got from her past relationship(s)
/quote]
Well i have no info abt her relationship(s) history, but i can relate to tht.
Re: Female Players Out There by edoyad(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
grin
Hbabe, your theory is seconded. The guy ought to be ashamed and not go about broadcasting the whole shet.

There's no way she wouldn't have wanted a second bite if it was good sex grin LWKM
Re: Female Players Out There by delagasky(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
@hbabe,
My take is tht she is a chick with a high sex drive but her partner is not close by, so she pick and dumps partners at will, no attachments cos she doesnt want any.
Re: Female Players Out There by jaybee3(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
dude wasn't really up to the task. he was shyte in bed confirmed
Re: Female Players Out There by smooooooth: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
hbabe:

^^^Maybe you need to get married first.

@Poster

u may be right!

delagasky:

I read and summarised the below story from anoda forum i belong to and cant keep it outta ma head

I’m a married man, but a randy one that still looks for adventure. In one of my escapades, I met this girl on one of the popular dating sites around, we hit it off while having some good intellectual conversations over the phone. I didn’t hide my status from her and according to her, its even more convenient (I didn’t think too much of that statement at this point). After getting over all the necessary preambles, we decided to hookup. I had an overnight romp in mind and she was all game. We met around 5pm on a Saturday, no stories, we headed to the hotel and had sex till the early hours of the morning in between some more intellectual talk (she is actually a very intelligent lady with a very good job). While I was going to drop her off, she asked me never to call her again! I was shocked considering the events of the last few hours, but she insists that’s the way she wants it, she enjoyed it all, but why should she see me again? I wanted sex, so did she; it was good, but why look for a repeat performance?

I need to know your take on this funny story. Are there really female players out there? undecided

there many of them these days. i see them around often. if u want a confirmation, sign up on africhat.
Re: Female Players Out There by hbabe(f): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2009
Jaybee could be right too. Maybe the whole fun and good stuff was on the guys side alone while the girl thought it was full blown shyte!

delagasky:

@hbabe,
My take is tht she is a chick with a high sex drive but her partner is not close by, so she pick and dumps partners at will, no attachments cos she doesnt want any.

It is also possible but very rare! There are other satisfying means a girl can use. lipsrsealed
Re: Female Players Out There by edoyad(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2009
@OP. Do you think because you have a high sex drive you won't mind quality sex ? If that married friend of yours had done the job well she'd probably be calling him to meet her at different locations, with no strings attached ofcourse.

I'm getting married if that what it takes to join this league grin
Re: Female Players Out There by OBVIOUS(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
I know girls like that------ I like girls like that---- they don't give too much wahala and because of the kind of jobs that they have---- they also have something to LOSE and therefore won't seek to blackmail you.

Everyone has some good FUN and goes their own way----- cool cool cool
Re: Female Players Out There by edoyad(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ OBVIOUS you know you're my main person on NL. Will you introduce me to some ?
Re: Female Players Out There by hbabe(f): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
@Obviously Obvious
Really?  And they leave a stern warning that the guy should never call/contact them ever? shocked

@Edoyad
Get married first! Thats the main attraction for these kind of girls. grin
Re: Female Players Out There by OBVIOUS(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
hbabe:

@Obviously Obvious
Really?  And they leave a stern warning that the guy should never call/contact them ever? shocked

Certainly---- they don't want to be bothered. They are probably career women who do not want to be married--- they are rich and just want to enjoy sex yet live in peace.

The reason why they often seek married men is because married men too will keep the business under wraps--- a secret---- young boys will brag about the conquest, which they do NOT like.
Re: Female Players Out There by OBVIOUS(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2009
edoyad:

@ OBVIOUS you know you're my main person on NL. Will you introduce me to some ?

my friend---- where u dey live na ? i no no if they get that kain babes Kaduna---- but they get them for Abuja, Lagos, London and U.S. They can even pay you to Bleep them. They want absolutely NOTHING from you. Just sex.
Re: Female Players Out There by SisiKill1: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
It can be good, doesn't mean she wants to be burdened with doing it again with him again. Maybe she's got other guys she wants to try out.

No strings attached sex. . .Girls do it too and it's got nothing to do with money or being hurt or whatever else you can think of. It's just about satisfying a need, much like you would go to a fast food place to satisfy your hunger and the fact that the burger is good doesn't mean you gotta have a thing with the two bit cook.
Re: Female Players Out There by delagasky(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
[I know girls like that------ I like girls like that---- they don't give too much wahala and because of the kind of jobs that they have---- they also have something to LOSE and therefore won't seek to blackmail you.

Everyone has some good FUN and goes their own way-----    

quote][quote][/quote]

right on the money my guy!!
Re: Female Players Out There by delagasky(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
@habe,
I met a chic like dat sometime ago, but she broke things off cos she was falling in love, and dats not good smiley
Re: Female Players Out There by whitelexi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
Story is incomplete. . . Still dont understand why she'd wanna end it just like that except either the guy didnt perform right or perhaps, she was unhappy about it being all about sex. Surely, u dont expect her to say the sex was wack or that she really hates u for taking her to be a cheap slut!
Re: Female Players Out There by Pappyman: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
Yea it's true, there are babes like that.
A close pal had a similar experience too once. My guy is also married, they met at Charles Gym in PH.The woman actually seduced him according to him and thereafter told him not to bother her again.My friend has made several efforts after then but she keep telling him that she will call him when she needs him again.
Re: Female Players Out There by OBVIOUS(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
Pappyman:

Yea it's true, there are babes like that.
A close pal had a similar experience too once. My guy is also married, they met at Charles Gym in PH.The woman actually seduced him according to him and thereafter told him not to bother her again.My friend has made several efforts after then but she keep telling him that she will call him when she needs him again.

L. O L------ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Players Out There by SisiKill1: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ whitelexi
Lmao! Does it dent your male ego that some women can and are that blase about sex?
Re: Female Players Out There by hbabe(f): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
delagasky:

@habe,
I met a chic like dat sometime ago, but she broke things off cos she was falling in love, and dats not good smiley

Maybe she was already committed to some one else so didn't want complications or she sensed you are a bad boy and likely to break her heart. undecided  She ran with her heart intact.

@Pappyman
If your friend was that good, she will be the one doing the calling while your friend will be the one running away from her.  Take this from a lady (me), no lady wants to let go of a 'good' guy!
Re: Female Players Out There by OBVIOUS(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ Hbabe---- these men are married. These women only want SEX, they don't want the MEN.
Re: Female Players Out There by edoyad(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ OBVIOUS, I've heard of those your abuja ones and to be honest, i'd rather stay as i am grin

@H babe, is it that easy to find a life partner ? grin
And even if i did, don't mean to brag, i'm almost a hundred percent sure i'll never be unfaithful cool
Re: Female Players Out There by OBVIOUS(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
edoyad:

@ OBVIOUS, I've heard of those your abuja ones and to be honest, i'd rather stay as i am grin

Make u no catch AIDS/HIV------- undecided undecided undecided
Re: Female Players Out There by Pappyman: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
hbabe:

@Pappyman
If your friend was that good, she will be the one doing the calling while your friend will be the one running away from her.  Take this from a lady (me), no lady wants to let go of a 'good' guy!

You might be right but at the same time she might just want to see how all the guys at the gym are and therefore not want to be hooked unto any one yet until the mission is accomplished.

No one know what's in her mind.
Re: Female Players Out There by delagasky(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
Maybe she was already committed to some one else so didn't want complications or she sensed you are a bad boy and likely to break her heart. She ran with her heart intact.

call me wateva u like, she got involved knowing fully well tht i am married, she only got more than she bargained for
Re: Female Players Out There by hbabe(f): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
My apologies, sir. No insult intended!
Being called a bad boy is not an insult in my world though undecided
Re: Female Players Out There by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
Maybe she's married too undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Meant For The Guyzz! / Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? / The Undateable Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.