Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu (958 Views)

OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! / @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 / Dear Olabowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by annyplenty(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2009
The NL religious section used to be my fave but where the likes of Abuzola and Davidylan are heading the section towards with their arguments and counter-arguments full of slights and insults.

I beleive, argument can be made without resulting to insults and that your religion can be propagated without pulling other religions down. Olabowale and Olaadegbu have exhibited these virtues to the highest level. I therefore urge Abuzola and Davidylan to emulate these people respectively so that they may not end up committing SINs before GOD in an attempt to promote the religion of the GOD.

It is just a piece of advice.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by noetic15(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
you need to expunge olabowale from ur list of "saints" . . . . . , .
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by annyplenty(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
noetic15:

you need to expunge olabowale from your list of "saints" . . . . . , .

This aim is not to canonize Olabowale or anybody but rather to advise people with volatile posts to adopt moderation.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
point taken.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by muhsin(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
davidylan:

point taken.

Very good.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2009
Oladeegbu is very gifted in telling lies especially in distorting the scriptures to justify tithes
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by Cyberfreak(f): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
Who should osisi emulate? Who should tudor emulate?
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by modupe01: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2009
Rather, we should all endeavour to emulate the perfect example of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, who is the author and finisher of our faith!
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by annyplenty(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2009
modupe01:

Rather, we should all endeavour to emulate the perfect example of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, who is the author and finisher of our faith!

this is to assume everybody is a christian, but unfortunately everybody is not.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by modupe01: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2009
annyplenty:

this is to assume everybody is a christian, but unfortunately everybody is not.

Good point.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by DeepSight(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2009
davidylan:

point taken.

David, i will hold you to this.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by Tudor6(f): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
modupe01:

Na wa oo!
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by modupe01: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2009
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by justfash50: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2009
The NL religious section used to be my fave but where the likes of Abuzola and Davidylan are heading the section towards with their arguments and counter-arguments full of slights and insults.

I beleive, argument can be made without resulting to insults and that your religion can be propagated without pulling other religions down. Olabowale and Olaadegbu have exhibited these virtues to the highest level. I therefore urge Abuzola and Davidylan to emulate these people respectively so that they may not end up committing SINs before GOD in an attempt to promote the religion of the GOD.

@POSTER
i really commend ur advice to both persons u mentioned above.

Sir olabowale is sure someone to emulate cos av read so many of his contribution and av gained alot in his discussion on this forum.

There are still names that are not mentioned here, please we can still advice those not mentioned above to desist from name calling, blasphem etc on their persons and Almighty GOD(ALLAH).

@POSTER

Again thanks for really helping this forum.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by Haksalam(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2009
noetic15:

you need to expunge olabowale from your list of "saints" . . . . . , .
Olabowale does not go abt namecalling. nice one.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by annyplenty(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
Haksalam:

Olabowale does not go abt namecalling. nice one.

the guy is is saying that Olabowale too is guilty.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by tiatma: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
davidylan:

point taken.

@above
Not point taken but rather more a case of point noted I will say
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by annyplenty(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2009
Abuzola, I assume you have not read this thread. but when you read it, pls, take it cool now that u have bounced back.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by kolaoloye(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
annyplenty:

Thanx for the advise but bear in it mind that Olabowale is an elderly person with integrity.
Maybe Abuzola should be handed over to him for mentoring. May God help us.

Another lady that needs advise is uplawal. She also should emulate alimat2
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by annyplenty(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

I will behave if your people behave too,

My post is neutral. So, you may not be right to assume some people are my people. I am just giving a general advice.
Re: Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu by annyplenty(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Kola u must be [b]stupid [/b]so i don't i have integrity

this is actually the kind of words I go against. Dont end up committing sins in d name of religion.

(1) (Reply)

Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) / The King Of King Is Around! Are U Ready? / “what Is Going To Be Is Going To Be” How True Is This Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.