Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) (961 Views)

Will You Make Heaven If Jesus Come By 7pm Today? / Why Am I Not Rich,why Am I Still Strugging.the Answer Is Here, Come In... An / Women Come And Fellowship Tonight With Divine Boz At 7pm Magodo Or On Skype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by brotherly: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2009
Its here again ,yes a special praise and worship experience with the KING OF KINGS like never before. IT’S THE EXPERIENCE LAGOS.
Featuring :

Don Moen
Phil Driscoll
Bebe & Cece Winans
Donnie McClurkin
Fred Hammond
Kirk  Franklin
Chevelle Franklyn
Ebenezer Obey
Mike Aremu
Lara George
Nikki Laoye
Timi Dakolo
Rooftop MC

VENUE : TBS LAGOS
TIME: FIRDAY 4TH DEC (7PM-DAWN)
SECURITY IS GUARANTEED
COME AND EXPERIENCE GOD
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by snapshot: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2009
oh my goodness! even for a million dollars i cannot miss the EXPERIENCE,it is the place to be on the 4th of DEC.
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by brotherly: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
snapshot:

oh my goodness! even for a million dollars i cannot miss the EXPERIENCE,it is the place to be on the 4th of DEC.

Just come and be richly blessed
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by ccollins(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2009
Where is tafewa balewa square at lagos
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by KunleOshob(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2009
snapshot:

Wait till you are offered the million dollars before ranting. Also not that thse that had the misfortune of attending lat year's jamboree were thoroughly soaked with rain water. Probably God's way of showing he did not approve of the charade.
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by brotherly: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2009
ccollins:

Where is tafewa balewa square at lagos
TBS is near ONIKAN STADIUM/MUSON CENTRE,
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by brotherly: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2009
KunleOshob:

Wait till you are offered the million dollars before ranting. Also not that thse that had the misfortune of attending lat year's jamboree were thoroughly soaked with rain water. Probably God's way of showing he did not approve of the charade.

And what makes you think the poster was not there last year. Why not just ignore the thread instead what you just posted?

PEACE
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by kvolander: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
Man, it pains me so much that I'll be missing the Experience this year.
Does anyone know if they'll be showing it on Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) live?
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by snapshot: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2009
KunleOshob:

guy take am easy,the million dolls is metaphoric.by the way i was there last year,although the rains came down,but saying that could be GOD'S disapproval for the programme is an indication that you lack knowledge of the character and workings of GOD. though it rained i went home blessed.
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by brotherly: 12:16am On Dec 04, 2009
kvolander:

Man, it pains me so much that I'll be missing the Experience this year.
Does anyone know if they'll be showing it on Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) live?

HITV and BEN TV are partnering ,hopefully they will beam it live.
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by ukotmi: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
KunleOshob:

Wait till you are offered the million dollars before ranting. Also not that these that had the misfortune of attending lat year's jamboree were thoroughly soaked with rain water. Probably God's way of showing he did not approve of the charade.

What are you driving at? So if you go preaching or visiting the poor and orphans and it rains, will it be probably God's way of showing His disapproval? Enough of all these I too sabi.
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by kvolander: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
Hi guys, Please, how did the Experience for this year? I really missed it and even couldn't watch it live.

Were all the artists around? Which of their songs did they sing?
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2009
kvolander:

Hi guys, Please, how did the Experience for this year? I really missed it and even couldn't watch it live.

I watched some of it live on Hitv before going to sleep.  I didn't know that Fred Hammond was that big.  I was able to see Don Moen, Ron Kenoly, Phil Driscoll and a few other local artists perfom.  I was a bit concerned about the hand gestures of Fred Hammond and what they meant but then it might only be me. wink
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by hubreality(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2009
Awesome!
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by brotherly: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2009
kvolander:

All the artists came and performed wonderfully well. Even RON KENOLY who was not originally listed came and had a splendid showing.

TO GO BE THE GLORY
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by bisibaby(f): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2009
Waoh it was just 2much. All the Artist performed beautifully well. DOnnie and Kirk Franklin really performed wonderfully well. It was 9ice , awesome to the glory of God mmmmmwwwwahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Re: Experience 2009 Is Here ,come And Expereince God (4th Dec 7pm) by onemopol: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2009
Infact this year's EXPERIENCE was super,the Nigerian Artists did not do badly att all. I hope the organisers will be able to cope with next year's crowd.

(1) (Reply)

Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn / Lest We Forget What Jesus Came On Earth For / Abuzola Versus Chakula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.